Author Topic: The most horrible day ever.  (Read 22084 times)

Chrono

The most horrible day ever.
« Reply #30 on: July 25, 2005, 04:30:51 pm »
It's funny 'cause you're playing Beyblades...

patrick12q

« Reply #31 on: July 25, 2005, 04:32:47 pm »
heck, why didn't you throw the blayblades at it?it would've scared it away.or at least cut it's head off.i would've went in the house, get out a machine gun, and shoot it clean.

Rabble

« Reply #32 on: July 25, 2005, 04:39:20 pm »
Come on! I'm SERIOUS! Why are you making a big deal because I actually HAVE a photo. You guys would've said I made the whole thing up if I didn't! But I do, I have evidence of what I saw, you weren't there, you don't know of it. I'm telling the truth!
[snapback]209930[/snapback]

Yeah. That camera just magicly was in your pocket. After playing beyblade in a field you couldn't see in.  Nobody even plays those.

Amsalp

« Reply #33 on: July 25, 2005, 04:39:39 pm »
Well heres one of my thoeries, maybe it was sleeping in the high grass of the field and when I threw Jimmy's beyblade it must have heard it hit the ground and woke it up. Or it actually could've been stalking us the entire time and when I threw it it decided to attack. It wasn't running towards us but it was coming closer and by the noise it was making it had to been angry. The farmer story has interested me too, it was trying to climb up the tree while he was gathering fire wood, so does that mean it was planning to attack from above?

patrick12q

« Reply #34 on: July 25, 2005, 04:40:46 pm »
Come on! I'm SERIOUS! Why are you making a big deal because I actually HAVE a photo. You guys would've said I made the whole thing up if I didn't! But I do, I have evidence of what I saw, you weren't there, you don't know of it. I'm telling the truth!
[snapback]209930[/snapback]

Yeah. That camera just magicly was in your pocket. After playing beyblade in a field you couldn't see in.  Nobody even plays those.
[snapback]209962[/snapback]
hey, you'd be suprised at all the stupid things people do.

Amsalp

« Reply #35 on: July 25, 2005, 04:42:57 pm »
Yeah who cares if we were playing beyblade? It wasn't like we were playing toy trucks or stuffed animals.  :huh:

BiggerSquarierSpongier

« Reply #36 on: July 25, 2005, 04:53:48 pm »
Yeah who cares if we were playing beyblade? It wasn't like we were playing toy trucks or stuffed animals.
Maybe it attacked you because you were playing beyblade.

Chrono

« Reply #37 on: July 25, 2005, 05:25:06 pm »
Yeah who cares if we were playing beyblade? It wasn't like we were playing toy trucks or stuffed animals.  :huh:
[snapback]209965[/snapback]
Playing Beyblades is worse than Toy trucks or stuffed animals...

SpongeBobAndyZX14

« Reply #38 on: July 25, 2005, 05:39:22 pm »
I know what it was!  [spoiler]It was a dementor!  No, just kidding.[/spoiler]

No, but seriously, how do you expect us to believe that you coincidently had a camera in your pockett?
Hehe.  Hehe... Bayblades.  Hehe...

I have to add, this is one of the funniest topics I've ever read in my history of using the internet.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2005, 05:48:57 pm by SpongeBobAndyZX14 »

GetInTheVanIHaveCandy

« Reply #39 on: July 25, 2005, 05:48:58 pm »
He hasn't bothered answering our questions, he just keeps repeating his story.

SpongeBobAndyZX14

« Reply #40 on: July 25, 2005, 05:49:45 pm »
Yeah.  I still think that alien picture was funny.  XD

Sb129

« Reply #41 on: July 25, 2005, 06:07:45 pm »
Give me a descrpition of what you & the other people saw & I might be able to guess what it is...

SpongeBobAndyZX14

« Reply #42 on: July 25, 2005, 06:09:14 pm »
I might too.  But probably not.  Anyway, I think that picture was a pretty good discription of a dude in a hooded sweater with black gloves, but what did it sound like?

Offline Roger

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 25, 2005, 06:38:53 pm »
Okay...let me first start this reply off by saying this:

What. The. Heck!?

Seriously...do you actually expect people to believe that this happened to you?  It looks to me like a pathetic attempt at getting some kind of attention.  Well you did, congratulations.  You may now be considered the most pathetic storyteller on the board!

Dude,demons aren't real.....bigfoots are.But trust me it might be a Chewbacca costume or Bigfoots.
[snapback]209939[/snapback]

Yeah...of course Bigfoots are real.  I mean...the guy who created the myth only died 2 years ago, leaving it in his will that his family was to spread the word that he fabricated all the evidence.  A man in a gorilla costume wearing a size 16 shoe with a footprint shaped sole walked around in forests and mudholes and stuff to leave evidence of an animal. So...those aren't real either.

Let's get rational here.  The chances of any abnormal animal living in any field anywhere are almost as good as me winning the lottery during an airplane crash while I'm getting struck by lighting, crashing into the ocean, and beating eaten by a shark....in other words, it ain't happenin'.

But anyway, thanks for the small bit of entertainment.  And also thanks to those of you who took him seriously...that was as funny as his story.

spongebuddie

« Reply #44 on: July 25, 2005, 06:41:10 pm »
lol .......
burn