Author Topic: Compbrain's Gone!  (Read 9787 times)

Offline Compwhiz128

• SpongeBob
  • This Wal-Mart Operating System....
    • View Profile
Compbrain's Gone!
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2003, 09:33:39 pm »
i found out that my dad shoved compbrain inside a computer shassy and he turned on the computer and compbrain appeared on the monitor WAIT that was someone from dell oops :sad:  
There is no such thing as peace and there never will be. Peace is a delusion believed by the weak. Gandhi said : "An eye of an eye would leave the whole world blind". So be it because only a blind world can experience the peace that it deserves. But there in lay the sick irony. Who will be able to see this peace? The human species is at war. The enemy walks among us nearly invisible. Only those with true discernment can see them. But only one with discernment and vision can show them to others

Offline RandomDude18

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Compbrain's Gone!
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2003, 10:09:56 pm »
i found out that my dad shoved compbrain inside a computer shassy and he turned on the computer and compbrain appeared on the monitor WAIT that was someone from dell oops :sad:
Your joking right?

Offline Compwhiz128

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Compbrain's Gone!
« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2003, 08:12:50 am »
Your joking right?
well duh i can't shove someone inside a computer shassy only a baby would fit   :wacko:  :scooter:  
There is no such thing as peace and there never will be. Peace is a delusion believed by the weak. Gandhi said : "An eye of an eye would leave the whole world blind". So be it because only a blind world can experience the peace that it deserves. But there in lay the sick irony. Who will be able to see this peace? The human species is at war. The enemy walks among us nearly invisible. Only those with true discernment can see them. But only one with discernment and vision can show them to others

SS4Gohan

Compbrain's Gone!
« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2003, 09:33:58 am »
Compbrain quit Sponge Zone... he told me

Offline RandomDude18

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Compbrain's Gone!
« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2003, 09:36:42 am »
Compbrain quit Sponge Zone... he told me
Why did He quit?

SS4Gohan

Compbrain's Gone!
« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2003, 09:40:28 am »
I'm not really sure but I think it has something to do with him not liking SpongeBob or something

super_sayian_spongebob

Compbrain's Gone!
« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2003, 09:48:57 am »
Maybe Compbrain is kidnapped by a kidnapper! Or maybe has the SARS he caught while visiting China this past Spring, and it developed over the summer and now he is feeling ill. Or maybe has Fairy GodParents and wished that he had no Internet access, and that his account at this board would be deleted. Or maybe he was playing Halo whe suddenly, he pressed a hidden button on the X-BOX that caused to get sucked into a the video game! And it will take a LONG TIME to get him out. Or maybe he jumped off the cliff when he found out that SpongeBob SquarePants is going to be on FOX in 2005. Or maybe....nevermind.  

foulpattie

Compbrain's Gone!
« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2003, 09:51:42 am »
I'm not really sure but I think it has something to do with him not liking SpongeBob or something
He never said he didn't like it he just said he only saw a few episodes and wasn't a fan.  

SS4Gohan

Compbrain's Gone!
« Reply #23 on: September 21, 2003, 09:57:21 am »
I know that's why I said I'm not really sure

Offline Compwhiz128

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Compbrain's Gone!
« Reply #24 on: September 21, 2003, 10:34:56 am »
well i think compbrain was cmonkeys friend and then he did not like spongebob and then said to cmonkey it was stupid so then they wern't friends anymore
or mabe compbrain needs a new mother :wacko: board

roxygurl551

Compbrain's Gone!
« Reply #25 on: September 23, 2003, 06:16:57 pm »
no one gets mad and changes their beliefs for no reason.