Author Topic: Anyone Got Problems  (Read 4055 times)

sk8eryoma

Anyone Got Problems
« on: July 23, 2003, 04:58:27 pm »
ok i have a friend and hes 27 and im 15 and he has musculardestrophy and he told me that he was dying and now im suffering because hes mad atme because he thinks that i was inlove with him which im not and  :sad:  i love him yeh but like a brother weve know each other for like 2 years now and i dont know what to do.
HELP ME PLEASE. :cry:  :crybaby:  :doctor:  :down:  :helpsmilie:  :hug:  :msn-cry:  :stretcher:
« Last Edit: July 24, 2003, 07:57:14 pm by sk8eryoma »

swellfeller

Anyone Got Problems
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2003, 08:07:00 pm »
well you should just at least tell him that you are...i mean dang this kid has not long to live, at least make them happy moments!  I mean if you are selfish enough to make a dying kid suffer even more, then i dont know what to say.  I say you at least act like you wanna be involved!  sorry to be so mean but geez your bein harsh to him

Offline DoomBringer316

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://Meh, Removed.
Anyone Got Problems
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2003, 09:14:56 pm »
I would just like to warn you- do NOT trust everything people on the internet tell you, even if you think they are your friend. This guy could be a 60 year old transvestited with three eyes and a peg leg for all you know.

garyfan

Anyone Got Problems
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2003, 05:45:34 am »
yea I agree with doombringer I mean u really do not kno when I met my penpal online my mom waz frecked out that it waz some preverted person out to seek where I waz living so I had 2 call my soon-2-be penpal on my mom's cell phone and then she sent me a letter with a pic but u really do not kno
« Last Edit: July 24, 2003, 05:46:08 am by garyfan »

Patrick

Anyone Got Problems
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2003, 07:34:28 am »
I would just like to warn you- do NOT trust everything people on the internet tell you, even if you think they are your friend. This guy could be a 60 year old transvestited with three eyes and a peg leg for all you know.
ummm, thats not me.....

sk8eryoma

Anyone Got Problems
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2003, 01:25:26 pm »
thanks for your advice you guys but ive seen him before and he isnt one of those ppl he just has alot of problems and he doesnt know what to do about it this guy i really liked i ruined everithing with he was like a dream come true and he told me he had a gf and i just couldnt stop crying yu think you know someone but you really have no idea and i just want to say that im really really sorry you know who im talking to please forgive that was stupid of me i want to be your friend again.