Author Topic: I Have A Stoopid Question.....  (Read 4503 times)

Starr2k3

I Have A Stoopid Question.....
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2005, 09:01:22 am »
I was just joking. Don't have a cow. I know that this is serious. Well I dunno how to help ya out.
[snapback]216452[/snapback]

If you don't know how to help out, did you ever think not to post in here?
[snapback]216457[/snapback]

He posted because he wants to her HIS post count up.

Anyway, I don't really see a problem with the games forum counting on posts either, it's kinda become an accepted fact that it doesn't.

The only people who worry about post count anyway are those with under 1,000 posts.
[snapback]216465[/snapback]
I'm not worrying about the darn post count. Fof goodness sake I was trying to help. I know that you don't beleive me but I mean, if someone asks a stupid question, that means that I should give a stupid answer. Everyone else was joking around. And now I'm going to get in trouble for not being serious when someone already was joking around.:sad:
[snapback]216485[/snapback]

Do two wrongs make a right?

Offline Roger

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2005, 09:02:48 am »
I was just joking. Don't have a cow. I know that this is serious. Well I dunno how to help ya out.
[snapback]216452[/snapback]

If you don't know how to help out, did you ever think not to post in here?
[snapback]216457[/snapback]

He posted because he wants to her HIS post count up.

Anyway, I don't really see a problem with the games forum counting on posts either, it's kinda become an accepted fact that it doesn't.

The only people who worry about post count anyway are those with under 1,000 posts.
[snapback]216465[/snapback]
I'm not worrying about the darn post count. Fof goodness sake I was trying to help. I know that you don't beleive me but I mean, if someone asks a stupid question, that means that I should give a stupid answer. Everyone else was joking around. And now I'm going to get in trouble for not being serious when someone already was joking around.:sad:
[snapback]216485[/snapback]

The problem behind it wasn't that you were joking, it's that you're NEVER serious.

But anyway...that was off topic...

Rabble

« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2005, 09:42:40 am »
A lot of the stuff in the Games forum is spam.  I mean "Countdown from 10,000"?  The games forum is for nonsense.

-Banana
[snapback]216484[/snapback]

That belongs in the waste land. Which I think is stupid how it gets erased.

No.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2005, 10:02:26 am »
I cant believe ya'll dont remember why it was taken away xD

Spongehead32 and SSS were constantly posting back and forth and finally, cmonkey got fed up with it and took the post count rights away. It still increases post in the forum total just not member count.

Kenny Blankenship

« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2005, 11:02:42 am »
Yeah... I consider post counts meaningless as well.  It's not like a higher post count will bring you any respect or anything.  It's probably more of a barometer of how little of a life people have, actually.  So I don't really care about them...

281 posts until my 3000th!

Rabble

« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2005, 11:33:12 am »
I don't even post alot... People from 05 have more post than me. I came from 03!

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2005, 01:29:10 pm »
ok, well if the posts dont matter then why are you even asking them to allow posts ccount to be raied in the Games forum

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2005, 07:45:38 pm »
ok, well if the posts dont matter then why are you even asking them to allow posts ccount to be raied in the Games forum
[snapback]216623[/snapback]
Read the topic again and you'll understand :)

~angelene's dreams

« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2005, 02:50:33 am »
[snapback]216623[/snapback]

i'm not asking them to return it.  i sinply wanted to know WHY.  it's rather pointless taking it away when ther's no prize at the end of the tunnel, isn't it?  remember, i am here to annoy everyone....nothing more.   :sleep:

No....but two Wongs can make it white...just twust me on this.