Author Topic: Video Clips & Rpg News  (Read 4371 times)

Offline cmonkey

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • United SpongeBob
Video Clips & Rpg News
« on: September 23, 2003, 07:27:58 pm »
The video clips part of Multimedia is going to be changing a lot soon.  The webhost of Sponge Zone is starting to get mad about the huge amount of bandwidth that we're using.  So, I'm moving the video clips off-site to a Yahoo Briefcase.  The only problem is that they have a 5 mb file size limit.  Many of the video clips are bigger than that, so I'm going to create a whole new set of clips that are under 5 mb.  I can't make good video clips that small using Divx 4.12, so I'm switching to Windows Media Format.  It's really good on small video clips of cartoons.  I'm going to be using Windows Media Player 9, which some of you probably don't have.  You can get it from here if you have Windows XP or here if you have 98, 2000, or ME.  Anyway, here's a sample of how good Ripped Pants looks as the new WMV9 compared to the the old divx.  The videos will probably be converted and put in the briefcase by next Friday.

Falco and I did some planning about the RPG.  We are going to create it in a few seperate "episodes" that have a continuing main plot.  We also decided that the graphics will probably be isometric (sort of 3d, but sort of 2d).  The storyline contest is still going on, so submit your ideas by this Saturday
« Last Edit: September 23, 2003, 07:30:00 pm by cmonkey »
Check out my website, www.spongezone.net... oh, nevermind

13 Ghz folding for Team SpongeZone

Offline Compwhiz128

• SpongeBob
  • This Wal-Mart Operating System....
    • View Profile
Video Clips & Rpg News
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2003, 08:02:15 pm »
oh goody i should fire up my email account and send you some musac i have tons of kewl songs  :biggrin:  
There is no such thing as peace and there never will be. Peace is a delusion believed by the weak. Gandhi said : "An eye of an eye would leave the whole world blind". So be it because only a blind world can experience the peace that it deserves. But there in lay the sick irony. Who will be able to see this peace? The human species is at war. The enemy walks among us nearly invisible. Only those with true discernment can see them. But only one with discernment and vision can show them to others