Author Topic: Nick losing its touch...  (Read 7171 times)

bub1028

Nick losing its touch...
« on: August 20, 2005, 08:18:28 am »
Does anyone else think that Nickelodeon has become much worse over time? like, the health crap is SO stupid and it's not even true, like the dumb "How to be Well" commercials and the dancing people dressed up as foods playing basketball or doing a musical.  does anyone else think that is really stupid?  i mean unless the main president of nick is on a diet or something but come on!  also, u might disagree but i think that the shows like Avatar and Martin Mystery should stay on the Cartoon Network, with the shows like Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon, and Digimon, that all look like they had the same artist.  Nick should have more individual shows, like Spongebob, Fairly Oddparents, and Rugrats, not Japanese crud like Yu-Gi-Oh.  Another thing: do you feel nick plays the same episodes over and over and over? Like Fairly Oddparents-Wild, Wild West/Shiny Teeth or Spongebob-Chaperone/Employee of the Month or Pretty Patty/Wormy?  A Fairly Oddparents episode was played twice in one day not too long ago, It's a Wishful Life and something else.  Please respond!!!!!  :glare:

Banana

Nick losing its touch...
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2005, 09:50:17 am »
What is this, the 27th anti-Nick thread?

-Banana

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • The cheese is always twice the fence-post!
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
Nick losing its touch...
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2005, 09:54:59 am »
28th actually, Banana. :blink:
Close this thread, it is pointless...it's been done several times already and starts flame wars.
Cloud Killed Aerith! Sephiroth knocked her out and then Cloud drowned her!!!
http://www.zuperbuu.com

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.

Offline Fink

• SpongeBob
  • get high like planes
    • View Profile
Nick losing its touch...
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2005, 10:47:41 am »
Give them a break. They're a newbie, which means they most likely didn't look for other threads related to this one, didn't read the rules, or just don't care. Either way, what he/she said is true.

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
Nick losing its touch...
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2005, 10:55:09 am »
Maybe it would be better if people read through the forum for older topics like this instead....I do it all the time, I never even read the rules when I first came...because I was already on 5 other forums and knew better.

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.

Sb129

Nick losing its touch...
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2005, 11:24:17 am »
Maybe it would be better if people read through the forum for older topics like this instead....I do it all the time, I never even read the rules when I first came...because I was already on 5 other forums and knew better.
[snapback]221340[/snapback]
Of coruse you would...your SMART! :happy:

williambob286

Nick losing its touch...
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2005, 04:00:24 am »
Yes, I see US.

Sheldon J. Plankton

Nick losing its touch...
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2005, 07:49:59 am »
The anti-Nick stuff is getting old. Close this topic.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Nick losing its touch...
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2005, 01:43:40 pm »
Have you ever stopped to think that maybe they got new people running nickelodeon? I mean, cmon people, these producers and everyone do NOT live forever.

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
Nick losing its touch...
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2005, 05:19:31 am »
and these new producers are lame and stupid...just like the last ones....NICK is dumb.

Banshee 1919

Re: Nick losing its touch...
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2007, 10:56:15 am »
Does anyone else think that Nickelodeon has become much worse over time? like, the health crap is SO stupid and it's not even true, like the dumb "How to be Well" commercials and the dancing people dressed up as foods playing basketball or doing a musical.  does anyone else think that is really stupid?  i mean unless the main president of nick is on a diet or something but come on!  also, u might disagree but i think that the shows like Avatar and Martin Mystery should stay on the Cartoon Network, with the shows like Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon, and Digimon, that all look like they had the same artist.  Nick should have more individual shows, like Spongebob, Fairly Oddparents, and Rugrats, not Japanese crud like Yu-Gi-Oh.  Another thing: do you feel nick plays the same episodes over and over and over? Like Fairly Oddparents-Wild, Wild West/Shiny Teeth or Spongebob-Chaperone/Employee of the Month or Pretty Patty/Wormy?  A Fairly Oddparents episode was played twice in one day not too long ago, It's a Wishful Life and something else.  Please respond!!!!!  :glare:

They're getting unoriginal and besides it's not the writers that are stupid as I once thought but it's those stupid gothdarn producers and directors' fault. The fauxime should not have been aired on Nick, that's not Nick's calling and these fauxime should have been rendered realistically. More and more Americans are getting more unoriginal. Nick should air all Peanuts cartoon shows and specials alongside Spongebob and FOP.

SpongebobSquarepants-

« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2007, 02:18:15 am »
i still think, its got better because its got more shows more laughter more fun for everyone watching it so yeah i disagree with everyone here. :blink:

SpongebobSquarepants-

« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2007, 02:18:41 am »
sorry, for every person who did agree.

evol687

« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2008, 08:02:00 am »
i still think, its got better because its got more shows more laughter more fun for everyone watching it so yeah i disagree with everyone here. :blink:

Laughter what *&*@ing laughter
The lat time I really laughed at a great show on nick was sometime in probaly 97 or when I first saw spongebob meets the strangeler/ pranks alot(the last true great episode of sb)