Author Topic: Hi  (Read 19705 times)

Offline MEEP!

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Hi
« Reply #30 on: September 29, 2003, 05:42:06 pm »
I don't think she's going to eat us. Hannahbal, maybe but I don't think Roxy would.
Mr. Krabs: Do you smell it..that smell...a kind of smelly smell...a smelly smell that smells smelly. Anchovies.
Squidward: What?
Mr. Krabs: ANCHOVIES!
Anchovies: MEEP, MEEP, MEEP.

I probably won't be on here too much being in college and all. I will try to pop on every once in a while though to share my thoughts.

roxygurl551

Hi
« Reply #31 on: September 29, 2003, 05:42:44 pm »
I dont eat ppl, i eat tacos!! Hannahbal eats ppl! watch out for her! ahhh! oh, and i can be very scary and psychotic. Just yesterday, i made my 2 year old brother afraid of cows!! hehe!  :happy:  

Megan

Hi
« Reply #32 on: September 29, 2003, 05:44:47 pm »
i think zorganite is very nice

Squidward_Rules!

Hi
« Reply #33 on: September 29, 2003, 05:51:55 pm »
ilovespongebob4ever your wierd
and u made your two year old brother afraid of COWS!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
thats just wierd roxy
« Last Edit: September 29, 2003, 05:52:30 pm by Squidward_Rules! »

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Hi
« Reply #34 on: September 29, 2003, 05:58:28 pm »
I dont eat ppl, i eat tacos!! Hannahbal eats ppl! watch out for her! ahhh! oh, and i can be very scary and psychotic. Just yesterday, i made my 2 year old brother afraid of cows!! hehe!  :happy:
Yeeeeah...

I'm actually quite surprised of myself. I could comprehend what RoxyGurl was saying this time.

Squidward_Rules!

Hi
« Reply #35 on: September 29, 2003, 05:59:33 pm »
you could? thats weird\

roxygurl551

Hi
« Reply #36 on: September 29, 2003, 06:05:05 pm »
we were in a furniture store, and they had this giant plastic buffalo for sale ( :huh:  i dont get it myself). Anyway, i asked Rory (my brother) if he wanted to pet it. He sed yez, he was very cautious tho, when he started to back away, i grabbed his hand and pulled him closer too it going "uh-oh, uh-oh, he's gonna eat you! oh-no! run rory! but i wuz holdin on to his arm so he couldnt get away, and he was cryin and tryin to get away. then he got away and ran to my stepmom! hehe! i'm eveil! hehe!  :happy:  :devil2:  :devil:  

Squidward_Rules!

Hi
« Reply #37 on: September 29, 2003, 06:10:08 pm »
you are evil!

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Hi
« Reply #38 on: September 29, 2003, 06:11:26 pm »
That isn't evil. Evil is when you eat people and give little children Dementos so they can burn you in your sleep.

Patrick

Hi
« Reply #39 on: September 29, 2003, 06:15:06 pm »
we were in a furniture store, and they had this giant plastic buffalo for sale ( :huh:  i dont get it myself). Anyway, i asked Rory (my brother) if he wanted to pet it. He sed yez, he was very cautious tho, when he started to back away, i grabbed his hand and pulled him closer too it going "uh-oh, uh-oh, he's gonna eat you! oh-no! run rory! but i wuz holdin on to his arm so he couldnt get away, and he was cryin and tryin to get away. then he got away and ran to my stepmom! hehe! i'm eveil! hehe!  :happy:  :devil2:  :devil:
that's not evil, thats just, well, sorta stupid. Evil is hiding a nuclear missle in the rocky mountains In B.C. and also have secret lab to plan out my assault with the missle and my army of grass! BWAhAHAHA!  Cripes, i just don't you my plan! *hits self*

Squidward_Rules!

Hi
« Reply #40 on: September 29, 2003, 06:15:48 pm »
umm what was that last part and the first part? and the middle part?

Megan

Hi
« Reply #41 on: September 29, 2003, 06:16:29 pm »
roxy gurl i feel sooo sorry for your little brother and i knoe im weird i do not care. i guess i will tear up that pic of squidward i was drawing for you.

Squidward_Rules!

Hi
« Reply #42 on: September 30, 2003, 06:39:40 pm »
drawing for who?

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Hi
« Reply #43 on: September 30, 2003, 06:43:01 pm »
ROXYGURL. A DRAWING FOR ROXYGURL.

GOOOOOOOD LORD.