Author Topic: USB's Tag Team Champs  (Read 8742 times)

Kenny Blankenship

USB's Tag Team Champs
« on: August 27, 2005, 05:42:12 pm »
Yes.  Me and Simon have formed the most unholy alliance, and have deemed ourselves USB Tag Team champions.  We, as the Asian D00ds (the spelling makes us look hip), will take on any comers in the USB Wrestling Federation that dare challenge us.  But I must warn you, it won't be a pretty sight as we pulverize our oppenents, as I use my patented piledriver and my teammate will use his lethal Chong Choke.  And add the fact that we're also master karate experts, you won't stand a chance against us.  In fact, the next time you step into the ring with us, it might be your last.

USBWF, you have been warned.

*poses several times before exiting to Hendrix's Voodoo Child*

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
USB's Tag Team Champs
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2005, 05:43:28 pm »
Haha. I watch wwf every week so I could probably use every hold in the book and still beat you :P

Kenny Blankenship

USB's Tag Team Champs
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2005, 05:45:25 pm »
Haha. I watch wwf every week so I could probably use every hold in the book and still beat you :P
[snapback]224606[/snapback]

No.  We'd pulverize you in a millisecond.  It would be two against one... how dare you say that you could defeat us.  You, you punk.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
USB's Tag Team Champs
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2005, 05:46:18 pm »
Listen up, brotha! I'll meet you at Madison Square Garden this Sunday! And I'm gonna make it a no holds barred, anything goes match. See you there, brotha! [/hogan]

Offline Chongster

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • ^ George ^
    • View Profile
    • www.simon-chong.co.uk
USB's Tag Team Champs
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2005, 05:52:21 pm »
Listen up punk, look at this man

Can you not see the hate in his eyes, he could cut you in half...with his glasses.

We'll see you in Madison Square Garden, but you better find a partner, or else you won't be walking the next day!  And that's a promise!!!

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
USB's Tag Team Champs
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2005, 05:53:44 pm »
I guaren-da*n-tee that I have a partner already.

Kenny Blankenship

USB's Tag Team Champs
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2005, 05:59:28 pm »
I guaren-da*n-tee that I have a partner already.
[snapback]224615[/snapback]

Oh really?  Then who is this partner then?  Eh?  Eh?

Admit it... you're quivering in your boots already.  You're cursing yourself for EVER getting involved with the roughest, toughest, and handsomest tag team that ever existed!!  And you probably don't have any partner at all... wouldn't surprise me if you didn't even show up...

So long, punk.

*sees a "ssj roolz" poster in stands*

*rips it to shreds*

Banana

USB's Tag Team Champs
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2005, 06:07:42 pm »
Me

(Rips off suit and tie to reveal huge muscles)

(Spongebob voice): I'm Ready....

-Banana

Kenny Blankenship

USB's Tag Team Champs
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2005, 06:44:16 pm »
Me

(Rips off suit and tie to reveal huge muscles)

(Spongebob voice): I'm Ready....

-Banana
[snapback]224625[/snapback]

You simpleton.  Your steroids induced muscles won't amount to anything against our brains, our talents, our ninja-yness, and our good looks.  And as they always say, the bigger they are, the harder they fall...

Yeah... so I was extremely bored earlier, and Simon was drunk enough, so we created a tag team and a stupid banner to go with it.  Jazzes mine up a little bit... get bored with all the text.  Why I'm going the wrestling route instead of the more acceptable "fan club" route, I don't know.  But I'm bored.  So sue me.  Oh, and if any of you punks quote this part to make it larger, I shall go nunchucky on you...

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
USB's Tag Team Champs
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2005, 06:56:42 pm »
Nunchunky us will get you no where!! (wow that came out wrong)

Do you really have the guts to face the #1 contenders who are unbeatable at this very moment in time? If we really wanted to try, we could easily beat you within a span of one minute. But if you want us to play fair, we'll let you think you're winning.

Kenny Blankenship

USB's Tag Team Champs
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2005, 07:32:54 pm »
Nunchunky us will get you no where!! (wow that came out wrong)

Do you really have the guts to face the #1 contenders who are unbeatable at this very moment in time? If we really wanted to try, we could easily beat you within a span of one minute. But if you want us to play fair, we'll let you think you're winning.
[snapback]224641[/snapback]

We?  We?  Where is this partner you keep referring to?  You keep mentioning this partner, but yet I haven't seen him show his face yet...

Just admit it: no one's silly enough to team with you AGAINST US.  Cause you see, they know it would be suicide to step in with us.  Maybe you can pay someone an inordinate amount of money to team with you, but even the largest amount of money wouldn't be worth it!!  Cause we're THAT good, dangit!!!

So produce a tag team partner, or else we're not going to take your threats seriously...

Chrono

USB's Tag Team Champs
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2005, 07:38:40 pm »
Whos the second member...? I see a first and third member, but no second member..
« Last Edit: August 27, 2005, 07:39:05 pm by Chrono »

Kenny Blankenship

USB's Tag Team Champs
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2005, 07:41:39 pm »
Whos the second member...? I see a first and third member, but no second member..
[snapback]224659[/snapback]

He died... choked on someone else's vomit.  Yeah... strange story.. but completely true.  Totally true, I swear...

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
USB's Tag Team Champs
« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2005, 08:55:30 pm »
Banana is my partner...are you that blind? :P

Kenny Blankenship

USB's Tag Team Champs
« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2005, 09:00:27 pm »
Banana is my partner...are you that blind? :P
[snapback]224735[/snapback]

Banana?  Banana?  That's the best you could do?  No... no, seriously... who did you really get?

But nevertheless, you'll be sorry for ever messing with us...

In fact.....

*sneaks into ssj's dressing room, nails him with a steel chair, and leaves him lying in a pool of his own blood*

That's a preview of what's to come, punk...