Author Topic: New Episode Of Spongebob!  (Read 18098 times)

Offline cmonkey

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • United SpongeBob
New Episode Of Spongebob!
« on: September 25, 2003, 06:05:16 pm »
There's a new episode of SpongeBob airing on October 4th at 7:30 PM!  It is part of Nickelodeon's "Play Across America Finish Line" event featuring stars like Clay Aiken, Hilary Duff, Frankie Muniz, Jessica Abla, Lil' Romeo, Master P., Melissa Joan Hart, and more.  The event is 3 1/2 hours long, and its made up of basketball game and a multi-city relay.  News source: New York Post

Yay!  It's about time for a new episode  :tongue: So far, there's no hint as to which episode they are premiering.  We'll probably find out in the next few days.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2003, 06:11:38 pm by cmonkey »
Check out my website, www.spongezone.net... oh, nevermind

13 Ghz folding for Team SpongeZone

Offline DoomBringer316

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://Meh, Removed.
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2003, 06:06:25 pm »
w00t!

*dances erotically*

Offline MEEP!

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2003, 06:07:53 pm »
Do you know what episode it is or did they not announce it?
Mr. Krabs: Do you smell it..that smell...a kind of smelly smell...a smelly smell that smells smelly. Anchovies.
Squidward: What?
Mr. Krabs: ANCHOVIES!
Anchovies: MEEP, MEEP, MEEP.

I probably won't be on here too much being in college and all. I will try to pop on every once in a while though to share my thoughts.

MiraclrPlz

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2003, 06:51:07 pm »
IS THIS TRUE?! OH YEEEEEEEEEEEEAH! PARTAY! I AM SO EXCITED! I HAVE SOMETHING TO LIVE FOR! I CAN BREATHE! I CAN BREATH CMONKEY! I CAN BREATH BREATHS NO MAN EVER HATH DREAMED TO BREATH B4! OH YEEEEEEES! I AM SO EXCITED! I'M THROWING A PARTY! I'M INVITING ALL MY LOSER FRIENDS THAT CRAVE NEW SB'S AS MUCH AS I DO! OH GOD! I CAN STAND ON MY HEAD! I AM NOT WORTHY OF THIS! I AM NOT WORTHY*MAKES THE SIGN OF THE CROSS* I CAN LIIIIVE! CMONKEY YOU ARE INVITED TO MY PARTY! PAAAAAAARTY! I'M NOT FOOLING! WAIT TILL I TELL EVERYONE! I'LL SET IT FOR OCT. 3RD AT 8 TO 11! I'M SO HAPPY! I'M SO HAPPY! I'M MAKING INVITATIONS NOW!

Offline Compwhiz128

• SpongeBob
  • This Wal-Mart Operating System....
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2003, 07:00:49 pm »
oh goody im gonna have to beg my patrick like brother to flip to nickeloden :biggrin:  
There is no such thing as peace and there never will be. Peace is a delusion believed by the weak. Gandhi said : "An eye of an eye would leave the whole world blind". So be it because only a blind world can experience the peace that it deserves. But there in lay the sick irony. Who will be able to see this peace? The human species is at war. The enemy walks among us nearly invisible. Only those with true discernment can see them. But only one with discernment and vision can show them to others

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2003, 07:43:13 pm »
IS THIS TRUE?! OH YEEEEEEEEEEEEAH! PARTAY! I AM SO EXCITED! I HAVE SOMETHING TO LIVE FOR! I CAN BREATHE! I CAN BREATH CMONKEY! I CAN BREATH BREATHS NO MAN EVER HATH DREAMED TO BREATH B4! OH YEEEEEEES! I AM SO EXCITED! I'M THROWING A PARTY! I'M INVITING ALL MY LOSER FRIENDS THAT CRAVE NEW SB'S AS MUCH AS I DO! OH GOD! I CAN STAND ON MY HEAD! I AM NOT WORTHY OF THIS! I AM NOT WORTHY*MAKES THE SIGN OF THE CROSS* I CAN LIIIIVE! CMONKEY YOU ARE INVITED TO MY PARTY! PAAAAAAARTY! I'M NOT FOOLING! WAIT TILL I TELL EVERYONE! I'LL SET IT FOR OCT. 3RD AT 8 TO 11! I'M SO HAPPY! I'M SO HAPPY! I'M MAKING INVITATIONS NOW!
Oh, good Lord. Don't wet your pants, boy.

I am happy they're showing a new episode though. Not that excited. The amount of Spongebob episodes I have seen seem to get duller and duller every time I watch them. Actually, I'll probably end up missing it all. Because I always miss almost every new episode. I'm just full of luck!

Sponge Girl

« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2003, 08:26:43 pm »
Whoo-whee! I can't wait! :biggrin:  :cool:  :happy:  :original:  :rolleyes:  :tongue:  :wub:  

MiraclrPlz

« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2003, 08:54:30 pm »
Did I partake in mentioning I am excited about the ordeal?

Krabbs431

« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2003, 12:28:00 pm »
w00t!

*dances erotically*
LOL!

Me Too!
(dancing for da lady's! :tongue:  :wub: )

MiraclrPlz

« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2003, 01:36:07 pm »
Oh, a ladies man? I see... :cool:  

Super Ry

« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2003, 01:56:30 pm »
Oh boy, SPONGEBOB! (MiraclrPlz, don't post in all caps, it's anoying.)
« Last Edit: January 25, 2004, 11:45:20 am by Super Ry »

Offline Compwhiz128

• SpongeBob
  • This Wal-Mart Operating System....
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2003, 04:01:49 pm »
o god hey i unplugged haldens network cable now all the spongezone for me
There is no such thing as peace and there never will be. Peace is a delusion believed by the weak. Gandhi said : "An eye of an eye would leave the whole world blind". So be it because only a blind world can experience the peace that it deserves. But there in lay the sick irony. Who will be able to see this peace? The human species is at war. The enemy walks among us nearly invisible. Only those with true discernment can see them. But only one with discernment and vision can show them to others

Krabbs431

« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2003, 05:50:34 pm »
Oh, a ladies man? I see... :cool:
Right... :cool:  :wub:  :tongue:  

MiraclrPlz

« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2003, 06:11:10 pm »
I'm good with the ladies too....when I'm not spamming.

Patrick

« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2003, 06:41:43 pm »
HAHAHA! YA RIGHT! Man, you wish, you wish...