Author Topic: (sigh) College...  (Read 12722 times)

jojobird

(sigh) College...
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2005, 06:51:07 pm »
Mine is a University. That's why it's called San Diego State University.

Kenny Blankenship

(sigh) College...
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2005, 06:53:43 pm »
...You could have made that speech a bit less long.
[snapback]226509[/snapback]

You don't know me too well, do you?

I have to make these sort of things painfully long.  It's something I can't avoid.
[snapback]226512[/snapback]
Maybe college will teach you to avoid making such long speeches. And yeah, I've seen you do this in the past. The only reason I stay away from your topics...that and the evil monkey living in your signature that nobody else can see that always attacks me..
[snapback]226514[/snapback]

Yeah... I don't think I'm going to change anytime soon.  Not my fault if some people don't have very long attention spans... nothing I write is extremely long, anyway... just long for posts on here.  

Anyway... I'm hoping that my rock music class will be something I enjoy.  If that subject blows, I might not survive the semester...

Elizabeth Rose

(sigh) College...
« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2005, 07:18:22 pm »
Ha. I told myself I'd stop being here so much after college started.

I lied.
[snapback]226478[/snapback]
I said that too. Look at me.

You'll be fine Alex. It's not hard, it's just annoying.

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
(sigh) College...
« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2005, 07:37:20 pm »
I guess it's good that you're trying to spend less time on the computer. It's probably something I need to do, too, although I haven't been spending as much as I used to. Let's just say that it's 9:30, and I still need to take a shower and do all of my homework. Blech.

Offline SizzlinSean

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://
(sigh) College...
« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2005, 08:47:20 pm »
Probably me too. But I'm doing all of this from my laptop at SDSU! It's finally a time when my classes are over and I'm in my dorm.
[snapback]226486[/snapback]

Interesting that you say that. I just ran a search on your IP address, and it shows you've made 150 posts on that IP. Now tell me, have you been in college long enough to make THAT many posts?

Hmm...

Don't try to sneak anything past me, or at least get better at it.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
(sigh) College...
« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2005, 08:51:08 pm »
Probably me too. But I'm doing all of this from my laptop at SDSU! It's finally a time when my classes are over and I'm in my dorm.
[snapback]226486[/snapback]

Interesting that you say that. I just ran a search on your IP address, and it shows you've made 150 posts on that IP. Now tell me, have you been in college long enough to make THAT many posts?

Hmm...

Don't try to sneak anything past me, or at least get better at it.
[snapback]226611[/snapback]
What are you talking about? No one can get anything passed you. <_<

Sheldon J. Plankton

(sigh) College...
« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2005, 05:13:45 am »
Have fun in college, do well, be sucessful (don't become trailer trash).

Offline SizzlinSean

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://
(sigh) College...
« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2005, 06:37:36 am »
Make sure you don't forget about us completely college boy. :)

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
(sigh) College...
« Reply #23 on: September 02, 2005, 08:28:49 am »
You'll do fine. You'll have maybe 1 or 2 classes that you'll actually have to study for. Your teachers will be great. Maybe they'll even give your class a few rewards during the semester. Just think positive about each class and ignore the guys who think they know everything and just prove it to the class.

Elizabeth Rose

(sigh) College...
« Reply #24 on: September 02, 2005, 08:33:02 am »
Also ignore anyone looking at you funny. People look at me like I'm a vampire 12 times a day. I just look at them like I'll eat their babies. Trust me, they leave you alone then.

Kenny Blankenship

(sigh) College...
« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2005, 12:50:00 pm »
You'll do fine. You'll have maybe 1 or 2 classes that you'll actually have to study for. Your teachers will be great. Maybe they'll even give your class a few rewards during the semester. Just think positive about each class and ignore the guys who think they know everything and just prove it to the class.
[snapback]226680[/snapback]

Alright.  But if I end up having to study for every class, and my teachers suck, and they DON'T give me any rewards... I'm holding you responsible for raising my expectations...

Also ignore anyone looking at you funny. People look at me like I'm a vampire 12 times a day. I just look at them like I'll eat their babies. Trust me, they leave you alone then.
[snapback]226687[/snapback]

...... OK.  I would hope that I wouldn't encounter any of this, but if I do, I'll make sure to give them the ole "Baby Eating Stare".

I wish I could get all this packing crap done, though.  I'm like 26% done, yet I can't focus and get it all done.  And so, I'm goofing off on the internet until I feel like I can get it all done.  Go me.

SpongeBobAndyZX14

(sigh) College...
« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2005, 03:12:04 pm »
Just think Alex....after this, you have to get a job.  O_o  Enjoy your little freedom while you can.  I don't know if that helped.  I hope it did.

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
(sigh) College...
« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2005, 03:13:43 pm »
Just think Alex....after this, you have to get a job.  O_o  Enjoy your little freedom while you can.  I don't know if that helped.  I hope it did.
[snapback]226826[/snapback]
He has a job. Or...had. People usually get jobs once they drive...

SpongeBobAndyZX14

(sigh) College...
« Reply #28 on: September 02, 2005, 03:19:23 pm »
Well.....I didn't know if he did.  I've never heard anything about him having a job.....or have I...?

Offline Roger

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
(sigh) College...
« Reply #29 on: September 02, 2005, 03:25:55 pm »
Well.....I didn't know if he did.  I've never heard anything about him having a job.....or have I...?
[snapback]226837[/snapback]

You'd probably only know if you read his Xanga.