Author Topic: A Letter To George W. Bush  (Read 14677 times)

Offline Isnt Anything

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • I look at the sounds through filters.
    • View Profile
A Letter To George W. Bush
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2005, 11:34:13 am »
Who cares what Michael Moore says. Make up your own minds about Bush's actions with the hurricane. I agree, let him donate or will he just make another film exploiting this tragedy? He just bashes Bush and to be honest, I'm not a Bush fan WHAT SO EVER, but I'm not going to agree with some film maker because he doesnt like Bush.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2005, 11:34:44 am by Isnt Anything »

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2005, 07:18:40 pm »
That hurricane was the worst natural disaster I think to EVER hit North America... and that... that fat loser is BLAMING Bush? There is only so much the guy can do... why doesn't Michael Moore do something about the hurricane relief efforts instead of whining to the president about it? He sure can complain but when it comes to action what has he accomplished besides write a few dumb books yet AGAIN complaining about the president... I feel sorry for the sucker that listens to a word he says... he is like a reverse Ann Coulter... I don't like her either. They are both idiots... refusing to see the other side of the story and so corrupted by their false facts and mistatements...

Mr. Michael Moore... do us all a favor...

SHUT UP!!![/color]

Thank you...

Elizabeth Rose

« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2005, 07:22:46 pm »
Michael Moore is rich enough, he can get off his rear and donate.

Ah yes, another reason why Michael Moore is a disgrace to America.

I'd write him a good letter, but the moderators don't have language filters.
[snapback]227478[/snapback]

How do you know he hasn't? ><
[snapback]227804[/snapback]
It is quite unlikely. He'll be too busy spouting his mouth off.

Offline Roger

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2005, 07:27:19 pm »
I'm not a big fan of Bush, but I won't bash him for his response to Katrina.

The man handles big situations likes this very well.  I seriously think he's doing his best.  

Honestly, I don't think any of us have the right to say what he should or shouldn't do.  He has a lot of pressure on him, and people trying to tell him how to do his job doesn't help any.  I say people get off his back, and let him do what he can.  There's only so much he CAN do.  He's not God, he's a human.  His power is limited.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2005, 07:39:19 pm by thebigcheez »

patrick_is_my_lover25

« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2005, 07:38:31 pm »
you are so right.....bush needs to get off his fat white butt and do somthin.........did u no that he took the labor day weekend of and said see ya tuesday........like i always say....friends dont let friends vote republican :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:

-watch the profanity please-
« Last Edit: September 04, 2005, 07:41:35 pm by IZ »

Offline Fink

• SpongeBob
  • get high like planes
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2005, 11:03:48 pm »
you are so right.....bush needs to get off his fat white butt and do somthin.........did u no that he took the labor day weekend of and said see ya tuesday........like i always say....friends dont let friends vote republican :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:

-watch the profanity please-
[snapback]228034[/snapback]

I didn't tell Bush to get off his ***, I said Michael Moore. =)

jojobird

« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2005, 11:54:04 am »
You swear a lot Fink. I do too. But I don't post it here a lot.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2005, 11:54:19 am by jojobird »

Elizabeth Rose

« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2005, 11:55:31 am »
[snapback]228686[/snapback]
I don't reckon you've ever been around a real sailor mouth.

jojobird

« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2005, 11:58:46 am »
[snapback]228687[/snapback]
So you swear too? Okay getting off topic! :offtopic:

Offline Fink

• SpongeBob
  • get high like planes
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 05, 2005, 12:32:31 pm »

Nice observation. :rolleyes: I could swear so much more, you just haven't seen my bad side. Michael Moore just happens to tread on my bad side with a really big mouth.

Elizabeth Rose

« Reply #25 on: September 05, 2005, 02:12:31 pm »
[snapback]228687[/snapback]
So you swear too? Okay getting off topic! :offtopic:
[snapback]228695[/snapback]
Is that what I said?

Fan of Spongebob

« Reply #26 on: September 05, 2005, 07:15:14 pm »
Micheal Moore isn't going to change American's views on the president.  It didn't affect the election at all.  I wish someone would make fun of him by doing a spoof of Freaky Friday where Micheal Moore and George W. Bush switch lives and see a walk in their each other's shoes.

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
« Reply #27 on: September 05, 2005, 07:21:56 pm »
Micheal Moore isn't going to change American's views on the president.  It didn't affect the election at all.  I wish someone would make fun of him by doing a spoof of Freaky Friday where Micheal Moore and George W. Bush switch lives and see a walk in their each other's shoes.
[snapback]229032[/snapback]

You mean the fact that it was 50.73% to 48.27% had nothing to do with Fahrenheit 9/11 or any other protest?

Elizabeth Rose

« Reply #28 on: September 05, 2005, 07:27:19 pm »
Micheal Moore isn't going to change American's views on the president.  It didn't affect the election at all.  I wish someone would make fun of him by doing a spoof of Freaky Friday where Micheal Moore and George W. Bush switch lives and see a walk in their each other's shoes.

You mean the fact that it was 50.73% to 48.27% had nothing to do with Fahrenheit 9/11 or any other protest?
[snapback]229034[/snapback]
*I know you didn't ask me but I'm saying anyway* I really don't think Fahrenheit 911 had a lot to do with that. I think that 48% would have voted Kerry anyway. I say so because I know for a fact that a LARGE portion of the people who went to see Fahrenheit 911 went to see what kind of joke Moore was up to this time. At least half the money made off Fahrenheit 911 was from conservatives. Go figure.

jojobird

« Reply #29 on: September 06, 2005, 04:36:23 pm »

[snapback]229034[/snapback]
*I know you didn't ask me but I'm saying anyway* I really don't think Fahrenheit 911 had a lot to do with that. I think that 48% would have voted Kerry anyway. I say so because I know for a fact that a LARGE portion of the people who went to see Fahrenheit 911 went to see what kind of joke Moore was up to this time. At least half the money made off Fahrenheit 911 was from conservatives. Go figure.
[snapback]229037[/snapback]
I really haven't thought of it that way. The movie didn't make a difference in the voting. If people wanted Bush, they'd vote Bush. If they wanted Kerry, they'd vote Kerry. A movie won't change their perspective or their political choice.