Author Topic: Another Family  (Read 7064 times)

Offline Isnt Anything

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • I look at the sounds through filters.
    • View Profile
Another Family
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2005, 03:51:06 pm »
I dont care about who "rules". Who has a funnier thread. Or any of that. I'm not competing. I dont need to get respect like that. I've already got it from most of the active members by just being myself. Not from being "funny" or creating a big thread. Anyway, I'm not going to do this if you guys act like 5 year olds about it.... Grow up...

jojobird

Another Family
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2005, 04:02:30 pm »
I dont care about who "rules". Who has a funnier thread. Or any of that. I'm not competing. I dont need to get respect like that. I've already got it from most of the active members by just being myself. Not from being "funny" or creating a big thread. Anyway, I'm not going to do this if you guys act like 5 year olds about it.... Grow up...
[snapback]229373[/snapback]
How can you not do this, you already did.

Offline Roger

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Another Family
« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2005, 04:05:40 pm »

I honestly don't know if you're directing this at me in any way.  I'd hope not, considering I haven't said anything so far about competition or anything.  I just posted that your family needs to grow.

jojobird

Another Family
« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2005, 04:07:48 pm »

I honestly don't know if you're directing this at me in any way.  I'd hope not, considering I haven't said anything so far about competition or anything.  I just posted that your family needs to grow.
[snapback]229386[/snapback]
Seriously, you didn't say anything to upset him, maybe he just took it in the wrong way. Who knows.

Offline Isnt Anything

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Another Family
« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2005, 04:18:37 pm »

Seriously, you didn't say anything to upset him, maybe he just took it in the wrong way. Who knows.
[snapback]229388[/snapback]

1. I'm a girl.

2. Quit posting nonsense.

3. Yes, this thread does exists, but I dont HAVE to go through with it.

Anyway, No roger I wasnt directing it at you, but at almost everone else that commented. I'm not going to compete over a dumb game.

jojobird

Another Family
« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2005, 04:20:20 pm »
I still have Kirby in my sig.  Never took 'em out.
[snapback]229398[/snapback]

[snapback]229388[/snapback]

1. I'm a girl.

2. Quit posting nonsense.

3. Yes, this thread does exists, but I dont HAVE to go through with it.

Anyway, No roger I wasnt directing it at you, but at almost everone else that commented. I'm not going to compete over a dumb game.
[snapback]229402[/snapback]
I'm sorry. I thought you were a guy. OOPS. I'm not posting nonsense. Find a post that was nonsense, and prove it.

SpongeBobAndyZX14

Another Family
« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2005, 04:25:27 pm »
Umm.....Why did you quote me from a different topic?

Offline Roger

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Another Family
« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2005, 04:25:54 pm »
Umm.....Why did you quote me from a different topic?
[snapback]229408[/snapback]

I'm pretty sure that's accidental.

jojobird

Another Family
« Reply #23 on: September 06, 2005, 04:26:36 pm »
It actually was. Sorry!

SpongeBobAndyZX14

Another Family
« Reply #24 on: September 06, 2005, 04:27:19 pm »
Oh...Is that what that little "+ Quote" button does?  I never really understood it.

jojobird

Another Family
« Reply #25 on: September 06, 2005, 04:31:15 pm »
Oh...Is that what that little "+ Quote" button does?  I never really understood it.
[snapback]229412[/snapback]
Funny stuff. :laughing: Anyway, how about they make a family forum or thread and we can post our families and everyone will know who belongs to whom. That will be much easier that reading other people's sigs.

SpongeBobAndyZX14

Another Family
« Reply #26 on: September 06, 2005, 05:13:40 pm »
Actually, I was serious about that, incase you thought I was kidding.

jojobird

Another Family
« Reply #27 on: September 06, 2005, 05:16:10 pm »
Actually, I was serious about that, incase you thought I was kidding.
[snapback]229441[/snapback]
I know, I knew. ANYWAY, maybe my suggestion would work. I would think of putting it in the suggestions topic, but it's a part of this topic.

Offline Isnt Anything

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Another Family
« Reply #28 on: September 06, 2005, 05:54:07 pm »
Ack.