Author Topic: New Poll  (Read 9913 times)

Offline cmonkey

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • United SpongeBob
New Poll
« on: September 27, 2003, 06:43:51 pm »
Now that we know we're making an RPG, we need to know what kind.  So, take your pic.  Miles and Falco wanted a text based one, but I think I want to do a top down one.  We're still trying to decide on a storyline, you can still submit one if you want to.

Dont forget about the chat/ trivia starting at 2:00 PM EST tomarrow.  You can tell us your suggestions for the RPG there.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2003, 06:47:53 pm by cmonkey »
Check out my website, www.spongezone.net... oh, nevermind

13 Ghz folding for Team SpongeZone

Offline Compwhiz128

• SpongeBob
  • This Wal-Mart Operating System....
    • View Profile
New Poll
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2003, 07:20:35 pm »
man do intersomic or how ever you spell it then IT WOULD BE LIKE SUPER MARIO RPG LEGEND OF THE SEVEN STARS (snes)  
There is no such thing as peace and there never will be. Peace is a delusion believed by the weak. Gandhi said : "An eye of an eye would leave the whole world blind". So be it because only a blind world can experience the peace that it deserves. But there in lay the sick irony. Who will be able to see this peace? The human species is at war. The enemy walks among us nearly invisible. Only those with true discernment can see them. But only one with discernment and vision can show them to others

Offline falco

• Honorable
  • Gary
    • View Profile
    • http://
New Poll
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2003, 07:31:46 pm »
games like that are hardkore...im thinking like final fantasy....

but think about it...a text based game is SO old skool...no one does that anymore...it would be a game of strategy.  You would probably have to draw up maps, and it leaves alot to the imagination...i think it would be allota fun

OR

a game like myst...point and click...that would be pretty different as well

im looking for new (old) directions to take...i think they'd be pretty cool.  an old skool think would pwn methinks
...the best time to wear a striped sweater...
is alll the tiiiime...

Offline Compwhiz128

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
New Poll
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2003, 10:16:28 am »
i can beat that game with out going to all the worlds its kind of stupid but i bet in real myst they fixed that :happy:

songs from doom2 extreme gold would rok its a doom2 addon get it @ www.doomworld.com

same thing with me i mite make a sequel to spongebob superpants but i will make it in gm 5 so i can have health but then again mabe not  :sad:

my brother is listing to music :huh:

hmmmph :mellow:

HEY how about you make a doom2 spongebob addon it would be so kewl and it would be semi 3-d :2guns: but don't add gunz
« Last Edit: September 28, 2003, 10:19:29 am by korax666 »
There is no such thing as peace and there never will be. Peace is a delusion believed by the weak. Gandhi said : "An eye of an eye would leave the whole world blind". So be it because only a blind world can experience the peace that it deserves. But there in lay the sick irony. Who will be able to see this peace? The human species is at war. The enemy walks among us nearly invisible. Only those with true discernment can see them. But only one with discernment and vision can show them to others

foulpattie

New Poll
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2003, 10:54:39 am »
Real time RPG ROXX!!!! Text based RPG would be ROXX to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline cmonkey

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • United SpongeBob
New Poll
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2003, 11:00:59 am »
Why not make it an MMORPG while we're at it.  :tongue:  

Patrick

New Poll
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2003, 11:09:41 am »
That would be totall carnage. (why did i say that?)  MMORPG's are good. Has anyone got star wars galaxies? It looks awsome but it cost 70.00 dollars (Canadian)

Offline Compwhiz128

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
New Poll
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2003, 01:34:32 pm »
:happy: i read the results its gonna be a side scroller like my spongebob game  

foulpattie

New Poll
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2003, 01:41:21 pm »
That would be totall carnage. (why did i say that?)  MMORPG's are good. Has anyone got star wars galaxies? It looks awsome but it cost 70.00 dollars (Canadian)
There are better Star Wars games.  

Patrick

New Poll
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2003, 01:43:59 pm »
Hmm, ive never seen a side scrolling rpg (or action rpg) except zelda 2. LOL.  

foulpattie

New Poll
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2003, 01:51:50 pm »
Kingdom Hearts is an awesome action RPG. I recomend it for the people who have PS2. As long as you can live through the camera angles.

Offline Compwhiz128

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
New Poll
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2003, 03:16:24 pm »
hey foulpattie why doe's it say buttering toast you should change it oh well

I CAN"T WAIT TILL THE SPONGEZONE GAME COMES OUT!!!  :mellow:  :happy:  :biggrin:  

Patrick

New Poll
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2003, 03:18:04 pm »
hey foulpattie why doe's it say buttering toast you should change it oh well

I think that should be for PM's, ad I think he MEANT it to be like that.  

Offline Squiddy

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • Cybernations
New Poll
« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2003, 12:55:33 pm »
text text,I love those ones they rock!!!

so far text is winning!!!  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  

Offline cmonkey

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • United SpongeBob
New Poll
« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2003, 03:06:29 pm »
And I thought text-based games died out in the early 80s...

Rabble

New Poll
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2003, 12:04:58 pm »
And I thought text-based games died out in the early 80s...
make it like eatrh bound snes text based but make it 3d no cheap 2d stuff