Author Topic: Car Accidents  (Read 4972 times)

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
Car Accidents
« on: September 15, 2005, 03:57:38 pm »
Yeah, so my friend was driving me home from band practice today, and he's going the speed limit down a dirt road by my house, and we see someone at the stop sign to cross the road. So since we have the right of way, we just kept going. All of the sudden, the other car starts pulling out to cross. My friend slams on his brakes, but the front of his car hits the other cars side. We stopped and called the Police about it, and then the girl starts trying to blame us for it. She claimed "they came out of nowhere, and were going about 60 MPH" (the speed limit was 25 MPH). The Officer takes one look at the front of my friend's car, and he doesn't believe a word the girl said. He said it wasn't my friends fault at all. I was like two seconds away from home, so I just walked. Something inside didn't want me getting back in a car.

Lil Loco

Car Accidents
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2005, 04:13:50 pm »
Hahah, I hate foolz that try to make thingz up like that...Me, my brother, and my couzin were in the drive-thru for Carlz Jr. and thiz old lady pulled behind us...All of a sudden she started rollin again hit the back of our car...She got all p*ssed at us and tried to say it waz our fault...The cop came and she told him that we were bein wreckless in the drive-thru...she said that he waz on hiz cell phone and the "hoodlum" (me) and the "other young person" (my couzin) were tryin to aggrivate her...my brotherz windowz are smoked out so u cant see in...then she said he backed into her on purpose (when we were in park)...later the manager of the Carlz Jr. got the surveillance tape that showz her hittin us...She refuzed to watch it with us prezent so she left...

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Car Accidents
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2005, 04:33:14 pm »
Poor Kevin. Never has fun in life.

UltraSpongeyDude

Car Accidents
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2005, 04:42:33 pm »
I hate it when people try to frame you for things.  :ph34r:

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Car Accidents
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2005, 05:40:48 pm »
Hah. People are stupid. I've never been in a wreck before, but there's always a first time for everything. And I'm sure that first time will happen when I get my license.

jesusofsuburbia

Car Accidents
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2005, 07:22:16 pm »
I hit my dad's car last week when I was trying to parallell park. The space where I wanted to park was too tight. Nothing serious happened, except for a small scratch on the bumper. I'm grounded for life, though.

Offline Fink

• SpongeBob
  • get high like planes
    • View Profile
Car Accidents
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2005, 07:45:57 pm »
The only accident I've been in was when I backed into a mailbox. Oh yea, and ran into a stop sign. :(

Offline Roger

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Car Accidents
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2005, 07:47:00 pm »
Oh yea, and ran into a stop sign. :(
[snapback]232942[/snapback]

Oh the irony.  :)

Offline Scilla

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Car Accidents
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2005, 08:18:04 pm »
Aww, poor Kevin. +2. That sucks. People are dumb sometimes. Atleast it wasn't your car. :P

Offline Rocko

• SpongeBob
  • Initiative comes to thems that wait.
    • View Profile
Car Accidents
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2005, 05:44:37 pm »
My only accident is hitting a rock in the parking lot that no one can ever see. Most of you have probably hit those rocks, in parking lots in places where they're too cheap to place a simple curb up.

In order to make it through the world one needs some insanity.

Elizabeth Rose

Car Accidents
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2005, 09:30:16 pm »
I hit my dad's car last week when I was trying to parallell park. The space where I wanted to park was too tight. Nothing serious happened, except for a small scratch on the bumper. I'm grounded for life, though.
[snapback]232936[/snapback]
I did something similar once.  I never told him.

I have near-wrecks often. People here have never heard of a turn signal, and no one seems to realize the red STOP signs really mean STOP.

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
Car Accidents
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2005, 09:34:11 pm »
Two people have crashed into my grandfther and sued, trying to make money. Eventually, both charges were dropped.

Jackie-Boy

Car Accidents
« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2005, 10:35:12 pm »
Your family doesn't have great experiences with cars, does it, Kevin?

I'm a good driver, I just have trouble with 3-point turns.

Offline SpongeBrain

• SpongeBob
  • YEEAHHHHHHH
    • View Profile
Car Accidents
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2005, 08:30:59 am »
These are real reports from people in accidents:

"The pedestrian didn't know which way to go so I hit him."

"I was taking my bird to the vet then he flew out side of the car and next thing I new i could see his rear." (By rear of course he meant the other car's rear)

"I told the police that I had no injuries but then later when I removed my hat I realised that I had a fractured skull."
« Last Edit: September 17, 2005, 08:33:43 am by SpongeBrain »
All Time

Weekly

Offline Compwhiz128

• SpongeBob
  • This Wal-Mart Operating System....
    • View Profile
Car Accidents
« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2005, 09:31:43 am »
Wow, this reminds me of what happened a few weeks ago. We were on our way to a resturant and then this *** wipe in a SUV on the oppsite(sp?) lane turned right (our right) just barley hitting our car, my dad slammed on the breaks. After that he lost it and floored it and drove in front of the SUV, slammed on the hand brake. He started cussing out the guy, luckily a cop car was near, he came over and wondered what was going on. My dad told him everything. The guy driving the SUV ended up getting a heavy fine and his licence was suspended.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2005, 09:32:23 am by korax666 »
There is no such thing as peace and there never will be. Peace is a delusion believed by the weak. Gandhi said : "An eye of an eye would leave the whole world blind". So be it because only a blind world can experience the peace that it deserves. But there in lay the sick irony. Who will be able to see this peace? The human species is at war. The enemy walks among us nearly invisible. Only those with true discernment can see them. But only one with discernment and vision can show them to others