Author Topic: The leaving thread.  (Read 7445 times)

UltraSpongeyDude

The leaving thread.
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2005, 10:28:46 am »
see ya later Jacke-Boy!

Lil Loco

The leaving thread.
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2005, 11:12:20 am »
later homez...talk to u whenever u get on.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2005, 12:00:06 pm by Lil Loco »

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
The leaving thread.
« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2005, 11:24:15 am »
Great, now everyone's gonna leave. The forums are starting to go down the drain. Oh well. We'll miss you, Jack.

patrick12q

The leaving thread.
« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2005, 11:34:31 am »
I think I'm probably going to  leave soon too. Not to sure about it, though.

Kenny Blankenship

The leaving thread.
« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2005, 11:37:06 am »
Great, now everyone's gonna leave. The forums are starting to go down the drain. Oh well. We'll miss you, Jack.
[snapback]234106[/snapback]

Starting?

Anyway, I would have left by now, but I sort of feel obligated to stay here and resume my mod duties.  This place seems... a little to clique-y now.  And there's a lot more fighting... and a lot less maturity... among other things...

Jackie-Boy

The leaving thread.
« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2005, 12:15:54 pm »
Gah...

Fine.

I'm not leaving.

But I am gonna post on a non-regular basis.

I'm gonna ignore it whenever someone like Timo decides to say some crap about me. That's what causes trouble most of the time.

But don't expect a whole bunch of posts all the time unless I really want to.

Before I go on, I need to say this - a lot of us are complaining about USB, and that's all we're doing. The way I see it, there's two solutions to this problem. Either you can try to give suggestions as to how to fix it, or you can leave. Ya know, keep the complaining down to a minimum. And hey - that way you're helping USB out!

Deep down, I know how hard it's gonna be to leave USB someday. I definitely will, but it won't be for a while off. This place has been a part of my Internet heart for nearly a year now. It'd be way too hard to leave it behind for so long.

I won't stop being sarcastic or cynical. This is the complaint that most of you have with me. I don't hold that against you, you don't have to like me.

But I won't apologize for who I am.

This can be closed now, I suppose...

Sorry for playing you guys like a fiddle.

I love most of you.

Offline Roger

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
The leaving thread.
« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2005, 01:34:58 pm »
Gah...

Fine.

I'm not leaving.

I'm gonna ignore it whenever someone like Timo decides to say some crap about me. That's what causes trouble most of the time.

Before I go on, I need to say this - a lot of us are complaining about USB, and that's all we're doing. The way I see it, there's two solutions to this problem. Either you can try to give suggestions as to how to fix it, or you can leave. Ya know, keep the complaining down to a minimum. And hey - that way you're helping USB out!

Deep down, I know how hard it's gonna be to leave USB someday. I definitely will, but it won't be for a while off. This place has been a part of my Internet heart for nearly a year now. It'd be way too hard to leave it behind for so long.

I won't stop being sarcastic or cynical. This is the complaint that most of you have with me. I don't hold that against you, you don't have to like me.

I love most of you.
[snapback]234116[/snapback]

I'm glad you're back, Jack.

I can agree with all you're saying about people who complain about USB.  The problem is, everyone's too caught up with being in groups...and they're easily offended when they're left out.

Maybe we should all stop being so concerned with being part of groups, and stop worrying about whether we're in a group or not.

Jackie-Boy

The leaving thread.
« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2005, 01:39:43 pm »
Gah...

Fine.

I'm not leaving.

I love most of you.

I can agree with all you're saying about people who complain about USB.  The problem is, everyone's too caught up with being in groups...and they're easily offended when they're left out.

Maybe we should all stop being so concerned with being part of groups, and stop worrying about whether we're in a group or not.
[snapback]234141[/snapback]

The Emokids have to stay together though. :<

Offline Roger

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
The leaving thread.
« Reply #23 on: September 18, 2005, 01:40:36 pm »
Gah...

Fine.

I'm not leaving.

I love most of you.

[snapback]234141[/snapback]

The Emokids have to stay together though. :<
[snapback]234143[/snapback]

Of course we do.

Chrono

The leaving thread.
« Reply #24 on: September 18, 2005, 01:48:06 pm »
I was gonna say "Hope you visit" or something like that, but there isnt a need to.
Welcome back kinda...

Jackie-Boy

The leaving thread.
« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2005, 01:48:38 pm »
I was gonna say "Hope you visit" or something like that, but there isnt a need to.
Welcome back kinda...
[snapback]234147[/snapback]

Haha, I'm sorry.

Offline spongemonkey13

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
The leaving thread.
« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2005, 06:31:26 pm »
Bye Jack and Welcome back I guess?

Offline Isnt Anything

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • I look at the sounds through filters.
    • View Profile
The leaving thread.
« Reply #27 on: September 18, 2005, 08:11:19 pm »
I've thought about leaving many times. Its not just the Emo Kids, but  the trends and stuff can get out of hand. This forum was NOT like this when I joined. And that was after the original staff left. I'm glad you decided to stay and I have no problem with you.

Offline Scilla

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
The leaving thread.
« Reply #28 on: September 18, 2005, 08:59:43 pm »
SZ = YAYAAAYAYAYYYYY!!!!!

USB = BOO.
W/B Jack.

I was gonna say, "hit the road Jack, and dont ya come back no mo no mo no mo no mo" But, heh.

Jackie-Boy

The leaving thread.
« Reply #29 on: September 19, 2005, 05:43:16 pm »
Bye Jack and Welcome back I guess?
[snapback]234312[/snapback]

I've thought about leaving many times. Its not just the Emo Kids, but  the trends and stuff can get out of hand. This forum was NOT like this when I joined. And that was after the original staff left. I'm glad you decided to stay and I have no problem with you.
[snapback]234390[/snapback]

Thank you. I have no problem with you either.  :happy:

SZ = YAYAAAYAYAYYYYY!!!!!

USB = BOO.
W/B Jack.

I was gonna say, "hit the road Jack, and dont ya come back no mo no mo no mo no mo" But, heh.
[snapback]234420[/snapback]

Wait.

What's W/B? I'm so uninformed. :<

And I love that song.