Author Topic: Everyone is leaving  (Read 17034 times)

Lil Loco

Everyone is leaving
« Reply #105 on: September 20, 2005, 01:09:17 pm »
yea, i think people are catchin on...so itz all good now.

spongebuddie

Everyone is leaving
« Reply #106 on: September 20, 2005, 01:15:16 pm »
i have certinly been inspired to be a better poster :)

SpongeBobAndyZX14

Everyone is leaving
« Reply #107 on: September 20, 2005, 02:48:22 pm »
*ahem*

I haven't been on in a while and I see this huge topic and I just spent the last, like, 15 minutes reading/scanning it.  When I first saw it, I'm like, "What the heck?", but then, you can miss alot when you're gone from a place for like, 3 days.  Or atleast you can here.  I'm gonna sum up what I've got to say for most of the stuff that was posted here that I missed.

1)  I don't think we need any new mods.
2)  I don't think that USB will die anytime soon, and if it ever starts to die, it would be changed to a place that's not about SpongeBob, because that's kinda what it is.  No.  That is what it is.  Mostly, anyway.
3)  We've been swerving on and off topic throughout this entire thread, even though some people were complaining about getting off topic.
4)  We could just delete the members who have never posted and never came on since they joined about 3 years ago.  O_o   But then, that would be too much work.  For the guests out there viewing this, "If you haven't been to a forum and don't know how to post and refuse to learn, or if you won't post, then don't bother joining, 'cause it'll be a waste of your freakin' time.
5)  I joined SBA one week before it spontaneously closed.
6)  There were some other things, but I fogot 'em.