Author Topic: Everyone is leaving  (Read 17045 times)

Jackie-Boy

Everyone is leaving
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2005, 01:58:50 pm »
Here are my final thoughts.

SAVE THE DRAMA 4 YO MAMA

Advice this board could use.

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Everyone is leaving
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2005, 02:10:04 pm »
Here are my final thoughts.

SAVE THE DRAMA 4 YO MAMA

Advice this board could use.
[snapback]234634[/snapback]
Indeed it is.

Anyways, I try to stay away as much as possible from the Games forum. It just annoys me. And if it annoys you as well, my advice is to just stop going to it.

The other day I thought about leaving, but then I realized that I couldn't. Although I took a very long break not too long ago, I don't really want to do that again. Part of the reason why I was gone for so long is because my sister and her husband moved in and I never had any time on the computer. Therefore I didn't have time for SpongeZone...err, USB. But now I do, and if I quit...I'd probably be bored silly. So all in all I just figured it wasn't a good idea. I love too many people here. I'll always love these forums, no matter how stupid they get.

Something we should all start to think about doing is being UNITED. You know, kind of like what the forums are called. UNITED Spongebob Forums. We should get to know everyone here better, and stop being friends with just a select few. You know, be more tolerant of others. You may think that you don't like someone now, but that's probably because you don't know them. Just start talking with them more, and you may change your mind.

(P.S. I know that was really cheesy
P.P.S. RedHat (Chris) has decided not to leave.)
« Last Edit: September 19, 2005, 02:11:54 pm by Hannahbal »

Dragon Of Grief

Everyone is leaving
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2005, 02:13:03 pm »
I don't think we need any more mods. The ones we have now are doing a great job.

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • The cheese is always twice the fence-post!
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
Everyone is leaving
« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2005, 02:14:45 pm »
(P.S. I know that was really cheesy
P.P.S. RedHat (Chris) has decided not to leave.)
[snapback]234641[/snapback]

Im glad Chris isn't leaving, he's awsome...and even if that statement you gave is cheesy, it is still true and a good idea.
Cloud Killed Aerith! Sephiroth knocked her out and then Cloud drowned her!!!
http://www.zuperbuu.com

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.

Offline Scilla

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Everyone is leaving
« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2005, 02:22:06 pm »
I couldn't leave if I wanted to.

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • The cheese is always twice the fence-post!
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
Everyone is leaving
« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2005, 02:27:27 pm »
people are givin up too easily
[snapback]234574[/snapback]

You have not been around long enough to see what has been happening, its not just spongebob related....it's everything else.
The trends, popularity, pointless topics and pointless posts.
And about 40% of new members never even stay...they sign up, advertise their site in their sigs and then leave.
It's pathetic!

BTW, I mean no offence to you, I am just slightly aggitated and wound up right now.

I have a question, is there ANY way to block the games forum? I always feel tempted to go and look...but when I do I find stuff I get annoyed about.
Cloud Killed Aerith! Sephiroth knocked her out and then Cloud drowned her!!!
http://www.zuperbuu.com

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Everyone is leaving
« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2005, 02:31:07 pm »
people are givin up too easily
[snapback]234574[/snapback]

You have not been around long enough to see what has been happening, its not just spongebob related....it's everything else.
The trends, popularity, pointless topics and pointless posts.
And about 40% of new members never even stay...they sign up, advertise their site in their sigs and then leave.
It's pathetic!

BTW, I mean no offence to you, I am just slightly aggitated and wound up right now.

I have a question, is there ANY way to block the games forum? I always feel tempted to go and look...but when I do I find stuff I get annoyed about.
[snapback]234659[/snapback]
I don't think so, but you might want to PM Kevin or cmonkey about it on the offchance that they don't read this thread...

Offline Roger

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Everyone is leaving
« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2005, 02:41:35 pm »
I hate seeing people leave.  And as much as some people think I don't like them, that's not the truth.  There's noone here I hate.  

The cliques seem to be the largest problem around here.  Everyone is so caught up with being part of a group.  We have groups around here, it's a fact.  It's just that everyone needs to quit worrying so much about being "popular" or "fitting in."  None of it matters.  Normally, the people who complain about not fitting in are the ones who don't talk to anyone.  That's the annoying part.  This place is a community.  If you want to be liked, you HAVE to talk to other members.  

I genuinely don't want to see anyone leave.  Everyone of you entertains me somehow and I can say I like every one of you. (Yes, Angelene, even you.  Even though we don't seem to get along. :P)

Jackie-Boy

Everyone is leaving
« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2005, 02:56:14 pm »
There's no one I want to leave, either. Sure, some of you, I dislike. A lot. Take Timo, for example. Now, Timo and I have had tons of arguments, we say bad things about the other that aren't (always) true, and at one point or another we've wished the other would leave (well, I've thought this). But as much as I dislike Timo sometimes, he contributes to the board, and he is pretty funny sometimes. Not one of my favorite members but a good contributor, and that's something we need.

Offline Fink

• SpongeBob
  • get high like planes
    • View Profile
Everyone is leaving
« Reply #24 on: September 19, 2005, 03:09:22 pm »
I hate seeing people leave.  And as much as some people think I don't like them, that's not the truth.  There's noone here I hate. 

The cliques seem to be the largest problem around here.  Everyone is so caught up with being part of a group.  We have groups around here, it's a fact.  It's just that everyone needs to quit worrying so much about being "popular" or "fitting in."  None of it matters.  Normally, the people who complain about not fitting in are the ones who don't talk to anyone.  That's the annoying part.  This place is a community.  If you want to be liked, you HAVE to talk to other members. 

I genuinely don't want to see anyone leave.  Everyone of you entertains me somehow and I can say I like every one of you. (Yes, Angelene, even you.  Even though we don't seem to get along. :P)
[snapback]234673[/snapback]

Agreed. I wish a lot of those new members that sign up would actually talk. It'd be different if USB didn't revolve around almost the same people all the time. I love this place, and it would take a LOT for me to leave, so I don't have a worry for that now. I even love the spammers. They entertain me and make me laugh. I need more of that on this messageboard. XD

spongebuddie

Everyone is leaving
« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2005, 03:10:47 pm »
nah i'ma stay for good i've been here a lil over a year and theres no way i'll be leavin any time soon what would this board be without me?  :huh: i honestly don't kno lol

I hate seeing people leave.  And as much as some people think I don't like them, that's not the truth.  There's noone here I hate. 

The cliques seem to be the largest problem around here.  Everyone is so caught up with being part of a group.  We have groups around here, it's a fact.  It's just that everyone needs to quit worrying so much about being "popular" or "fitting in."  None of it matters.  Normally, the people who complain about not fitting in are the ones who don't talk to anyone.  That's the annoying part.  This place is a community.  If you want to be liked, you HAVE to talk to other members. 
[snapback]234673[/snapback]
I KNO RIGHT??!!!
« Last Edit: September 19, 2005, 03:16:23 pm by spongebuddie »

Offline Scilla

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Everyone is leaving
« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2005, 03:12:22 pm »
You, a mod!?

hahahahhahaha.

But nah, I dont think any of us will leave soon.

spongebuddie

Everyone is leaving
« Reply #27 on: September 19, 2005, 03:15:23 pm »
ouch that hurt what did i do to deserve that lol
i think the mods should do that topic where they look for mods again well its just a suggestion

Offline Scilla

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Everyone is leaving
« Reply #28 on: September 19, 2005, 03:16:42 pm »
Thats not really needed.

Offline Fink

• SpongeBob
  • get high like planes
    • View Profile
Everyone is leaving
« Reply #29 on: September 19, 2005, 03:17:35 pm »