Author Topic: Hurricane Rita  (Read 38178 times)

SS4Gohan

Hurricane Rita
« Reply #105 on: September 23, 2005, 02:46:38 pm »
We're renting lots of movies, 'cause we're gonna be home for a while. And we're using electronic stuff as much as possible, before they're gone. :tongue:

jesusofsuburbia

Hurricane Rita
« Reply #106 on: September 23, 2005, 03:16:40 pm »
yea it is the calm before the storm its scary the winds are already picking up i have a couple friends that are gonna hunker down and wade it our here in the apt complex so i'm gald i'm not alone :)
[snapback]237108[/snapback]

Um. Hey spongebuddie! Hurricane Rita hasn't caused any deaths...yet. So you might wanna change your sig.

spongebuddie

Hurricane Rita
« Reply #107 on: September 23, 2005, 03:46:00 pm »
yea it has 5 people died on the road from heat exzation and a truck with an oxygen tank blew up and killed some people so yeah that was sad O and this other old lady was going to sleep in this car wash thingy so she could wait till the gas was there again and um the next morning she got up, sliped, fell and hit her head on the concrete and died :(( saaaaaaaaaaaad

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Hurricane Rita
« Reply #108 on: September 23, 2005, 03:47:14 pm »
yea it has 5 people died on the road from heat exzation and a truck with an oxygen tank blew up and killed some people so yeah that was sad O and this other old lady was going to sleep in this car wash thingy so she could wait till the gas was there again and um the next morning she got up, sliped, fell and hit her head on the concrete and died :(( saaaaaaaaaaaad
[snapback]237141[/snapback]
That's not HURRICANE related...

spongebuddie

Hurricane Rita
« Reply #109 on: September 23, 2005, 03:51:47 pm »
yea BUT... it was caused because the people were scared so for right now that still counts but hey i didn't mean the hurricane victims here in houston i ment for when it hits everyone that it kills rest in peace  :yes:

Offline spongemonkey13

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Hurricane Rita
« Reply #110 on: September 23, 2005, 05:00:56 pm »
It's a strong category 3. Good luck everyone

spongebuddie

Hurricane Rita
« Reply #111 on: September 23, 2005, 05:06:25 pm »
yupp thats a good thing the bad thing we'll still be outta power

Atticus Finch

Hurricane Rita
« Reply #112 on: September 23, 2005, 05:18:12 pm »
[snapback]237141[/snapback]

No kidding, you're talking about the nursing home patients that's bus was on fire? That was pretty sad.

The weather is still fair right now, and I'm really glad. I'm watching movies too. :tongue:

Megan

Hurricane Rita
« Reply #113 on: September 23, 2005, 05:21:06 pm »
It was more of an explosion, than a fire. Because of all the Oxygen tanks being flammable.

spongebuddie

Hurricane Rita
« Reply #114 on: September 23, 2005, 05:21:51 pm »
i didn't hear about a bus of nursing home patiants blowing up but omg really? gee thats bad :((
i'm not really in the mood for movies more like music to calm my nerves

Atticus Finch

Hurricane Rita
« Reply #115 on: September 23, 2005, 05:26:38 pm »
I'm not sure if it had anything to do with the one that had the carbon monoxide leaking in, but yea, a bus did explode with the nursing home patients. It was terrible.

spongebuddie

Hurricane Rita
« Reply #116 on: September 23, 2005, 05:32:15 pm »
i bet
its already getting dark out and the winds are picking up
i went outside a min ago and felt a drop on my cheek so its bout to rain soon i guess *worried*

Atticus Finch

Hurricane Rita
« Reply #117 on: September 23, 2005, 05:37:50 pm »
i bet
its already getting dark out and the winds are picking up
i went outside a min ago and felt a drop on my cheek so its bout to rain soon i guess *worried*
[snapback]237229[/snapback]

Aw, well, hope everything goes okay when it hits.

spongebuddie

Hurricane Rita
« Reply #118 on: September 23, 2005, 05:53:39 pm »
meeeeeeeeeeeee to
heres what rita looks like now
http://www.click2weather.com/wxmap/1807601/detail.html
shes pretty much gone  :sleep:
« Last Edit: September 23, 2005, 07:59:07 pm by spongebuddie »

SS4Gohan

Hurricane Rita
« Reply #119 on: September 24, 2005, 10:14:12 am »
It's been a cat. 1 for a while now. And it's definitely curving a ton, we're not getting anything.. the local weather channel says we might not even get rain. :ohmy: But it's windy right now.