Author Topic: Random Stuff...  (Read 5397 times)

Offline cmonkey

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • United SpongeBob
Random Stuff...
« on: September 30, 2003, 07:09:28 pm »
I updated The Chat page to show how to get the chat to work on most Windows computers.

Also, if anyone has a load of cash, they can buy the Season One DVD before it is officially released.  There is an Ebay auction selling 2 Season One DVD sets.  The prices right now are over $100, but the money goes to a charity, so it's cool.  Anyone want to bid on one? *hint, buy it, and send it over to your pals at the Sponge Zone :wink: *

I finally updated the links section.  I added a few sites, and I modified some others.  The most important change was giving SpongeBob Area a 5/5.  SBA has grown well, so it deserves a top score.  Good Job Chi Chi!

I found a nice RPG maker to use to make the SpongeBob RPG.  It's called Sphere, and its open source! (and free)  Its powerful enough to make a pretty complex game, and it looks relatively easy to use.  Verge also seems to be a pretty good RPG maker, but it appears to be a little more difficult.  IKA is another option.  If all else fails, I can go back to Gamer Maker, which I used for SpongeBob Volleyball.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2003, 07:24:05 pm by cmonkey »
Check out my website, www.spongezone.net... oh, nevermind

13 Ghz folding for Team SpongeZone

Offline DoomBringer316

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://Meh, Removed.
Random Stuff...
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2003, 07:11:00 pm »
Oh yes, 5/5 for SBA.

Offline SizzlinSean

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://
Random Stuff...
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2003, 06:39:10 am »
And 6/5 for SpongeZone

foulpattie

Random Stuff...
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2003, 02:22:17 pm »
I downloaded that sphere thing today and its pretty hard. but thats probably because I never made a game before and becuz I suck. anyways i'll keep trying and tweak around with it.  

Offline Compwhiz128

• SpongeBob
  • This Wal-Mart Operating System....
    • View Profile
Random Stuff...
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2003, 03:00:01 pm »
i downloaded it wont work :excl:  
There is no such thing as peace and there never will be. Peace is a delusion believed by the weak. Gandhi said : "An eye of an eye would leave the whole world blind". So be it because only a blind world can experience the peace that it deserves. But there in lay the sick irony. Who will be able to see this peace? The human species is at war. The enemy walks among us nearly invisible. Only those with true discernment can see them. But only one with discernment and vision can show them to others

foulpattie

Random Stuff...
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2003, 05:26:39 pm »
i had trouble at first too but here download it from here it should work                          sphere
« Last Edit: October 01, 2003, 05:27:13 pm by foulpattie »

Offline Compwhiz128

• SpongeBob
  • This Wal-Mart Operating System....
    • View Profile
Random Stuff...
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2003, 06:47:11 pm »
"forehead slapping sound" thanks foulpattie ^ ^ i downloaded the zip file instead of the exe file so now mite work                   o
                                                                \_/
comp smile------->

cmonkey stay with gm i have looked @ the others the suk no effence but um uhhh you get to do @ lot more in gm than in allthe otherz so please stk with gm :closedeyes: please
« Last Edit: October 01, 2003, 07:03:49 pm by korax666 »
There is no such thing as peace and there never will be. Peace is a delusion believed by the weak. Gandhi said : "An eye of an eye would leave the whole world blind". So be it because only a blind world can experience the peace that it deserves. But there in lay the sick irony. Who will be able to see this peace? The human species is at war. The enemy walks among us nearly invisible. Only those with true discernment can see them. But only one with discernment and vision can show them to others