Author Topic: Get In The Chat! / Letters  (Read 6531 times)

Offline cmonkey

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • United SpongeBob
Get In The Chat! / Letters
« on: October 01, 2003, 05:29:34 pm »
The chat is on right now, so go in!

** Update **

A lot of people showed up for the chat/trivia session today.  There were a total of 24 people at the highest point.  There was a 10 question trivia game, and the winner ended up being MandaFaye.  She said, "if I got a medal, I'd share it with hannah for taking over my mind momentarily and making me come here, if it weren't for her I wouldn't get a medal. Oh yeah, and we should get medals."

Also, since its the first day of the month, theres a letters update.  3 more, just like usual.  There are some really interesting ones this time, like a guy who got a SpongeBob tattoo!
« Last Edit: October 01, 2003, 07:00:15 pm by cmonkey »
Check out my website, www.spongezone.net... oh, nevermind

13 Ghz folding for Team SpongeZone

KrabbyLand173

« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2003, 05:42:22 pm »
It won't let me! Unable to connect IRC Coppla or whatever. And I do not understand those instructions you gave me.

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2003, 08:19:09 pm »
A lot of people showed up for the chat/trivia session today.  There were a total of 24 people at the highest point.  There was a 10 question trivia game, and the winner ended up being MandaFaye.  She said, "if I got a medal, I'd share it with hannah for taking over my mind momentarily and making me come here, if it weren't for her I wouldn't get a medal. Oh yeah, and we should get medals."

Yay. Manda mentioned me. Well I told her to. Lala. I was mentioned on Sponge Zone! Yay!

Miles

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2003, 12:52:18 am »
Shoot. You people are always chatting when I'm asleep and dreaming of nude whatsits. One of these days I'll leave a bot there who knows all the answers to all the questions. That'll teach you little snots that its not fair to live on the other side of the world. Still, I like it here on my spot of the world so I wouldn't have it any other way.  

KrabbyLand173

« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2003, 05:56:40 pm »
Where do you live yourself Milies?

Luna

« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2003, 07:22:21 pm »
I Love Band Geeks :wub: It Is So Cool

Miles

« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2003, 02:05:45 am »
Where I live? Well, I live on the dark side of the moon. I can't tell you how much trouble it is to find a job there. Me and the other moon people are just fooling around all day. Still, the moon internet is really fast so I shouldn't complain. But it takes ages for the mail to get here. I always get birthday cards on my birthday that are from last year. I would complain if there was anybody there to send my complaints too. My advice is to just stay on earth. You would even be better off living in bikini bottom then on the moon.  

Offline Compwhiz128

• SpongeBob
  • This Wal-Mart Operating System....
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2003, 05:58:42 pm »
Where I live? Well, I live on the dark side of the moon. I can't tell you how much trouble it is to find a job there. Me and the other moon people are just fooling around all day. Still, the moon internet is really fast so I shouldn't complain. But it takes ages for the mail to get here. I always get birthday cards on my birthday that are from last year. I would complain if there was anybody there to send my complaints too. My advice is to just stay on earth. You would even be better off living in bikini bottom then on the moon.
you do not live on the dark side of the moon and also how do people become global mods what do you have to live in connenicut i cawn't speil vry god :wacko:  
There is no such thing as peace and there never will be. Peace is a delusion believed by the weak. Gandhi said : "An eye of an eye would leave the whole world blind". So be it because only a blind world can experience the peace that it deserves. But there in lay the sick irony. Who will be able to see this peace? The human species is at war. The enemy walks among us nearly invisible. Only those with true discernment can see them. But only one with discernment and vision can show them to others

SS4Gohan

« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2003, 07:00:48 am »
People become gmods when cmonkey makes them one

Offline Compwhiz128

• SpongeBob
  • This Wal-Mart Operating System....
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2003, 09:27:23 am »
ohhhhhh hmmmmph also i think global mods are ppl around the world who modify spongezone :unsure:  
There is no such thing as peace and there never will be. Peace is a delusion believed by the weak. Gandhi said : "An eye of an eye would leave the whole world blind". So be it because only a blind world can experience the peace that it deserves. But there in lay the sick irony. Who will be able to see this peace? The human species is at war. The enemy walks among us nearly invisible. Only those with true discernment can see them. But only one with discernment and vision can show them to others

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2003, 12:33:25 pm »
ohhhhhh hmmmmph also i think global mods are ppl around the world who modify spongezone :unsure:
I do believe that to be a GMod you have to know cmonkey personally...

super_sayian_spongebob

« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2003, 02:07:40 pm »
Also they have to be free of criminal background.

SS4Gohan

« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2003, 04:09:31 pm »
global mods are ppl around the world who modify spongezone
Yeah but they don't have as much power as cmonkey

Offline SizzlinSean

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2003, 10:29:08 pm »
All of the current mods are personal (real) friends of cmonkey. Except for Miles
(Our little moon buddy), and Shadow.  

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2003, 02:35:54 pm »
All of the current mods are personal (real) friends of cmonkey. Except for Miles
(Our little moon buddy), and Shadow.
Yeah, Shadow is related to cmonkey.