Author Topic: Important message  (Read 5437 times)

Zeeno

Important message
« on: September 29, 2005, 09:38:41 am »
Hai.

So what's up? :D
The names Zeeno and I be the following:

Male.
Sad....Possibly.
Mature (Like cheese)
A spongebob fan.
English.

Yep, even though Spongebob is shown regularly over here in england its always repeats. The last new episode shown was the 'Sponge that could fly' episode...or something like that, and as you all know that is a pretty ancient episode.

I like forums....I probably join more forums than I do post at them, because I'm like a socially inept junkie. Of sorts.

So tell me everything about USB, keep me interested so I don't go away.
What kind of people come here? (Age)
Will I like it here?
The signature limit: 400 pixels max long (Elaborate maybe...?)

I am aware I look like a proper n00b now with my low post count and bare naked account....but just you wait and see!  :ph34r:
« Last Edit: September 29, 2005, 09:40:20 am by Zeeno »

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
Important message
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2005, 10:29:13 am »
Hey Zeeno. Please stay active. You seem like a great member. Also be sure to read those rules.

Also many people from all ages come here, mainly 16+ though. We also do have some peopl who are under 10 though. Im 12 myself. The majority if people here are 16+

EDIT: Just read you profile. USB is in between on modship. They are strit, but joking posts are allowed but you cant spam. You can only spam in the Wasteland. Read some other posts to fully understand what im talking about.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2005, 10:31:06 am by IceFox »

Kenny Blankenship

Important message
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2005, 11:03:48 am »
Dude, you better stick around.... or else.

But welcome anyway.  And do stay around and post often, since you do seem like a cool guy.  And you're British, too, which is always cool...

As for info on USB, I run the place around here.  Everyone fears me, and are trying their hardest not to get on my bad side.  All the other info is irrelevant, it's just like any other forum, I guess.  But I'm here, so that means you should stay here, too.

Sheldon J. Plankton

Important message
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2005, 11:50:54 am »
Hello. Zeeno. You have an interesting name.

Offline Roger

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Important message
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2005, 11:52:25 am »
Welcome Zeeno.

Like the others have said, you need to stick around.  You seem intelligent.

You'll find that we have our share of intelligent posters, as well as our share of unintelligent ones who just like to start stuff.  If you're looking for serious discussion, check out the Debate Den.

Anyway, stick around.  You should have fun here.

Chrono

Important message
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2005, 01:17:44 pm »
Im gonna stay in the trend and tell you to stick around and post alot.
Well welcome to USB, its a great spongebob forum.
What kind of people come here?
Will I like it here0? Yes, you will like it here. This place has friendly people, and alot of places to post, but dont bring up really old topics...
The signature limit: Well your signature can be over 500. Maybe even 1000. But make sure you get the proper answer from a mod.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2005, 01:21:00 pm by Chrono »

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Important message
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2005, 01:38:51 pm »
Just reading your welcome topic made me smile.

I don't think we've had even a somewhat intelligent, or active, n00b in months. So, welcome. Welcome mucho.

I am Hannah, and I'm 15 as well. It's extremely awesome that you're from England. We have quite a few other members that are from there, too.

The last time I checked on the sig length was no more than 4 inches but we usually don't pay much attention to that. I'll only remove it if it takes up my whole screen.

So, anywhos. I hope you'll like it here, and I really hope you decide to stay.

Jackie-Boy

Important message
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2005, 02:12:49 pm »
Dude, you better stick around.... or else.

But welcome anyway.  And do stay around and post often, since you do seem like a cool guy.  And you're British, too, which is always cool...

As for info on USB, I run the place around here.  Everyone fears me, and are trying their hardest not to get on my bad side.
[snapback]239671[/snapback]

:slap:

Offline spongemonkey13

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Important message
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2005, 02:31:18 pm »
Welcome Zeeno. Great topic title.  I love people from England. They are awesome. Have fun and hope you stay.

Offline VulturEMaN

• Global Moderator
  • SpongeBob
  • Dengaku Man xD
    • View Profile
Important message
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2005, 02:47:15 pm »
I'm VulturEMaN. :P

Male.
Caffeinated (Like Pineapple Soda).
Also mature (Like cheese)!
A spongebob fan (but I do tend to lean towards cheese more).
Pennsylvanian.

I never get to watch spongebob much anymore because of all of the sleep that occurs. I sleep...you sleep...we all sleep!

BTW, you're one of the first people to use the word 'inept' here correctly. Good Work!

What kind of people come here?.........12-16, but there are still a good bit that are 18-25
Will you like it here?.........Yes. I love it. :)
The signature limit: 400 pixels max long?.........My signature pics are 350pixels wide I believe, so there's a reference for ya. If you'd like to have text, cool. Just don't make em 10000pixels wide, and don't make the height of the signature go over half the screen :P

I hope you have a fun time here. I'm currently mod in the 'Computer and Video Games' Section of the forum, so make sure to drop in with questions, comments, or smart remarks about computers/games...but not too smart :P
« Last Edit: September 29, 2005, 02:48:38 pm by +_VulturEMaN_ »

jesusofsuburbia

Important message
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2005, 02:59:22 pm »
Why hello there Zeeno. I'm glad you joined, because it seems like you're awesome. It's cool to have people from england. Do me a favor and stick around, because we totally need members like you.

Have a nice day!

Offline Scilla

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Important message
« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2005, 03:42:29 pm »
Welcome!

My name is PRISCILLA.. Scilla is short for it.
and I be the following:

Female.
Extremely Hyper.
Loves Cheese :P
A My Chemical Romance fan.
African-American.

Lil Loco

Important message
« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2005, 03:47:22 pm »
ay wutz up...

i'm lil loco or junior...dont matter which.

male
chillin right now
cheeze iz good
a fan of chillin
puerto rican

welcome and all that...
« Last Edit: September 29, 2005, 03:48:06 pm by Lil Loco »

Offline Chongster

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • ^ George ^
    • View Profile
    • www.simon-chong.co.uk
Important message
« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2005, 05:58:38 pm »
Hi there Zeeno, another English person aboard, now theres  like a whole 3 of us?

Where abouts in England are you from? Myself, I'm from Middlesbrough, well, I'm in Uni here anyway, I actually live in Wales when I'm at home.

Anyway, welcome, you do seem like a decent person so far, so yeah, keep active, and have fun.

Zeeno

Important message
« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2005, 03:50:52 am »
Wowsh, thanks for all the awesome welcomes people!
[Note: the 'quality' of my intro threads usually surpasses my normal posting skills by far - AKA I suck once you get to know me.]

I'm from a little place called lancashire, my nearest city is probably Manchester - according to google earth, we live 123 miles away from each other chongster. +_+

Thanks again for the welcomage, I may just stick around... :)