Author Topic: Postseason Baseball  (Read 11283 times)

spongebuddie

Postseason Baseball
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2005, 04:26:49 am »
mee niether but since the astros is my home team eh y not yay for' em they won the wild card against the cubs sunday my dad was excited i wasn't all that excited i mean it's just baseball football is whats cool to watch/play

Megan

Postseason Baseball
« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2005, 01:21:27 pm »
Cardinals won their first game, 8-5.

Kenny Blankenship

Postseason Baseball
« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2005, 01:50:03 pm »
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Padres lost.  There goes my fantastic World Series pick...

Sox/Sox right now.  Apparently the Sox are winning.  Can't see the game right now, but looks like the Sox opened up a big lead in the 1st.  Go Sox.

Oh, and the Angels better whoop the Yankers tonight...

GrEeNdAyFrEaK

Postseason Baseball
« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2005, 02:24:03 pm »
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Padres lost.  There goes my fantastic World Series pick...

Sox/Sox right now.  Apparently the Sox are winning.  Can't see the game right now, but looks like the Sox opened up a big lead in the 1st.  Go Sox.

Oh, and the Angels better whoop the Yankers tonight...
[snapback]241737[/snapback]
Nice analysis there. Yeah... the Red Sox are getting killed right now, but you know what?  (What!?!) They're going to win the series because my predictions will be RIGHT.

Offline spongemonkey13

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Postseason Baseball
« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2005, 06:21:55 pm »
The Red Sox lost the first game and the Yankees are winning so far :biggrin:

Snowthrower

Postseason Baseball
« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2005, 10:01:36 pm »
Just like last year, I'm rooting for two teams. Anyone who beats the Red Sox. And finally, the Yankees :)
« Last Edit: October 04, 2005, 10:01:58 pm by Snowthrower »

Offline spongemonkey13

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Postseason Baseball
« Reply #21 on: October 05, 2005, 05:06:34 am »
Just like last year, I'm rooting for two teams. Anyone who beats the Red Sox. And finally, the Yankees :)
[snapback]242019[/snapback]
You sir are a smart man.

EDIT: Atlanta lost 10-5. Oh well at least Boston is 0-2  :laugh: It's still tied in the Yankee game.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2005, 07:29:53 pm by spongemonkey13 »

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Postseason Baseball
« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2005, 05:27:23 pm »
Yup...Astros won. They came back from a 6-1 deficit and while Tim Hudson was doing so well. I believe both teams used every relief pitcher they had available which totaled 12 or 13. It went into 18 innings and was a very exciting game. I was listening to the 17th and 18th inning in the car. I'm kinda disappointed they took out Berkman for a bit...

GrEeNdAyFrEaK

Postseason Baseball
« Reply #23 on: October 10, 2005, 08:53:20 pm »
I'm rooting for the Cardinals to win it all, and I believe they will. Here's how things are going to go down:
New York
Anaheim

That's right, I chose the Angels to beat the Yankees AND Red Sox. Is it because I'm crazy? Maybe, but they're a very good team and absolutely nobody is talking about them. I think they'll sneak by and beat these teams.
[snapback]241091[/snapback]
Brandon. Is. Happy.

Kenny Blankenship

Postseason Baseball
« Reply #24 on: October 10, 2005, 08:55:53 pm »
(ahem)

THE YANKEES LOSE!!!  THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YANKEES LOSE!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm perfectly happy.  Who knew that Colon could go down in the 1st and they'd still win?

Offline Roger

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Postseason Baseball
« Reply #25 on: October 10, 2005, 08:59:25 pm »
Yankees + Loss = Roger Happy.

Now, I don't care who wins the Series, because the Yankees are gone.

Sheldon J. Plankton

Postseason Baseball
« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2005, 12:13:40 pm »
GOOD F***IN D***IT THE F***IN YANKEES LOST! GO WHITE SOX!

Snowthrower

Postseason Baseball
« Reply #27 on: October 11, 2005, 12:38:52 pm »
Matsui blew it. I was literally screaming at my tv 'DONT GROUND OUT!' 'DONT POP OUT!' 'AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!' 'WTF WAS THAT?, PULL A DOUBLE PLAY!'

I'm gonna have to root for the White Sox to keep my promise, any team that beats the Red Sox :tongue:
« Last Edit: October 11, 2005, 12:40:07 pm by Snowthrower »

Megan

Postseason Baseball
« Reply #28 on: October 11, 2005, 02:48:39 pm »
I'm going to the Astros vs. Cards game tomorrow night. I highly suggest you look for me. I'll be wearing red. Ha. I am excited extreme.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Postseason Baseball
« Reply #29 on: October 11, 2005, 02:50:54 pm »
I'm going to the Astros vs. Cards game tomorrow night. I highly suggest you look for me. I'll be wearing red. Ha. I am excited extreme.
[snapback]244019[/snapback]
:O

All red or just shirt red? Where are you sitting?