Author Topic: ::Dolphin Noise:: ::Dolphin Noise::  (Read 20851 times)

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
::Dolphin Noise:: ::Dolphin Noise::
« Reply #30 on: October 08, 2005, 12:24:13 am »
Well cusing is ::Dolphin Noise::ing addcited admn it!
« Last Edit: October 08, 2005, 12:31:34 pm by IceFox »

Spongey4

« Reply #31 on: October 08, 2005, 10:06:20 am »
Whats :Dolphin Noise wrong with cussing?
« Last Edit: October 08, 2005, 10:07:15 am by Spongey4 »

spongeybrain09

« Reply #32 on: October 08, 2005, 08:43:36 pm »
i can't answer that maybe i should ask someone with years of experiance.  Me? cuss? no almost never, to me there's no need for words like that.

patrick_is_my_lover25

« Reply #33 on: October 08, 2005, 09:07:51 pm »
wat i dont get is wat makes a bad word a "bad" word, i mean you see it and hear everyday whether or not u want to or not
i think to make a "bad" word a "bad" word is if it has an extreme meaning that is totally harmless
as for me...... i cuss all the time where ever i am or who im in front of....and even though im christian i do take the Lord's name in vain
but mind you, i cuss with out even knowing it......i do it so much i dont even catch myself when i do it............i hear it everyday and nobody really seems bothered when i do it.........i guess its natural for them too
so wats the point in protecting your kids from it, because eventually they too will hear it and probably use it too
so lets forget "bad" words, because no word is "bad", it just there too make things sound more.......harsh
there im done :biggrin:

GrEeNdAyFrEaK

« Reply #34 on: October 11, 2005, 11:53:38 am »
I don't cuss often, but I do occasionally, and I know went to and went not to. I never drop the GD or N bombs, though, because they really do offend people.

Offline Roger

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 11, 2005, 11:56:10 am »
I don't cuss often, but I do occasionally, and I know went to and went not to. I never drop the GD or N bombs, though, because they really do offend people.
[snapback]243943[/snapback]

I don't say GD either.  As far as the N bomb goes, I never call anyone that.  Only time I even say it is when I'm singing a song that has it in it, or when I'm quoting something that used it in a non-derogatory sense.

Elizabeth Rose

« Reply #36 on: October 11, 2005, 12:26:02 pm »
Uh oh, the N word.  John and I use that A LOT, but it's with black friends.  It's like a joke between us all.

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • The cheese is always twice the fence-post!
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
« Reply #37 on: October 12, 2005, 12:08:21 am »
Using foul language for jokes is OK with me, but for insulting anyone who doesn't deserve it, it's wrong.
Insulting a bully is good. :)
Cloud Killed Aerith! Sephiroth knocked her out and then Cloud drowned her!!!
http://www.zuperbuu.com

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 12, 2005, 12:10:32 am »
Using foul language for jokes is OK with me, but for insulting anyone who doesn't deserve it, it's wrong.
Insulting a bully is good. :)
[snapback]244153[/snapback]
Especially if the bully is bigger than you :)

garyfan

« Reply #39 on: October 12, 2005, 03:36:09 am »
I guess some people find them offending. Afterall, they are just "words"  just like your middle finger is only a "finger"

Fifth Dynasty

« Reply #40 on: October 12, 2005, 01:02:41 pm »
I don't see why swear words are so profane anyway. It's just a word. I swear so much I don't even notice, and I don't see it as a problem. Yeah, it gets annoying once in a while, but I still do it. I've cut back since sixth grade (haha, yeah). I dropped Effbombs after every word that it sounded right saying with after I said it. Eh, I still drop bombs (cussbombs, that is) all the time. It isn't really a big deal to me. Like I said earlier, they're just words. Now if you direct them towards someone offensively, yeah, I can see a problem, but if you, say, stubbed your toe and said "D*mn!" right afterwords it isn't a big deal at all. When I'm in pain I swear like there's no tomorrow. I completely disregard the word "ouch" and "ow" now.

Edit: Oh, and what is a "GD" bomb? And yeah, I never call ANYONE the N word. It's way too derogatory. I just don't get why some black people get offended if you call them black. Do we get offended when we're called White? Didn't think so. And is Michigan the only state that people say "gay" and it doesn't mean "homosexual". Ever other state I've been too takes the word gay VERY seriously but Michigan.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2005, 01:07:11 pm by Fifth Dynasty »

williambob286

« Reply #41 on: October 21, 2005, 01:48:46 am »
I don't see the purpose of some words being considered "innapropriate". Not here at USB, but in daily life. Why is it that we can get in trouble for saying "sh*t", but not "crap"? By the way, when it comes to cursing, adults are the biggest hypocrites in the world.

I can understand why we're not allowed to use racial slurs (even though, sadly, some of us do even when we don't mean them).

Also, "hell" used a certain way is considered derogatory, and that I get. Also, the GD bomb is something I drop often, but I'm trying to stop.

The others are stupid though.
[snapback]241633[/snapback]
h3ll isn't a bad word in the philippines. but s**t is.

My classmate said chickensh*t but it isn't a bad word.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2005, 01:49:31 am by williambob286 »

Vicky

« Reply #42 on: October 23, 2005, 11:39:12 am »
I swear loads at school and at home, hell, even the drama teachers swear at my school...although if another teacher heard it they would get fired on the spot...anyways, if its how you express yourself, i believe that it's ok to do it...

Snowthrower

« Reply #43 on: October 24, 2005, 07:49:31 pm »
I agree with you 100%, as long as your not using any type of discriminatory slurs, I see no harm using swears, I mean, why is one word so much worse than another?

Vicky

« Reply #44 on: October 26, 2005, 01:08:06 pm »
yeah, i never use any words to discriminate against people, unless I'm calling myself fat!