Author Topic: Hello Im Spongebobspv  (Read 4078 times)

Spongebobspv

Hello Im Spongebobspv
« on: October 03, 2003, 08:12:36 am »
People at my school think im   :wacko:  4 spongebob and they are correct i am called spongebob every one calls me it and im proud and all the time i am singing the theme tune spv stands for square pants vanessa coz my real name is vanessa but no one calls me that my fave episode is the oposite day episode when Patrik is pretending to be squidward but in his own voice he goes "Im squidward, Im squidward!" When Spongebob can do a really good impression of him thats cool Can every 1 tell me their fave eppisode!  

Offline Squiddy

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • Cybernations
Hello Im Spongebobspv
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2003, 09:43:16 am »
I like that one too,but it is not my all time favorite,I like the one,ummmmmm,I forget the name but the one where spongebob cheats on the boating exam. :original:  

Offline MEEP!

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Hello Im Spongebobspv
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2003, 11:27:08 am »
Squiddy, I think the name of the episode was No Free Rides. My favorite episodes are, Band Geeks and Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy V.
Mr. Krabs: Do you smell it..that smell...a kind of smelly smell...a smelly smell that smells smelly. Anchovies.
Squidward: What?
Mr. Krabs: ANCHOVIES!
Anchovies: MEEP, MEEP, MEEP.

I probably won't be on here too much being in college and all. I will try to pop on every once in a while though to share my thoughts.

Offline cmonkey

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • United SpongeBob
Hello Im Spongebobspv
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2003, 03:14:56 pm »
Wow, welcome to the forums...
Check out my website, www.spongezone.net... oh, nevermind

13 Ghz folding for Team SpongeZone

mermaidman97007

Hello Im Spongebobspv
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2003, 03:50:55 pm »
:biggrin: Hello, and make sure ya read da rules :excl: They seem to live by them here which is way cool, and enjoy :original:

:cool: BTW Im  :wacko: about Spongebob Squarepants too :excl:

Offline Squiddy

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • Cybernations
Hello Im Spongebobspv
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2003, 05:54:46 pm »
me toooooo!!!.................it is it called again lol :tongue:  :tongue:  :tongue:  

roxygurl551

Hello Im Spongebobspv
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2003, 09:31:27 am »
huh? i didnt really get what u jest typed.

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Hello Im Spongebobspv
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2003, 09:38:52 am »
Hello, kiddies.

I have some little tips for posting and typing in general.

It seems as if you aren't too friendly with Grammar and Punctuation, maybe you should go meet them. They're at DoomBringers house.

Now! A new lesson! Learn how to type correctly! Like not looking at the keyboard when you type. If that doesn't work, then look at what you typed before posting. Make any corrections that are needed. If everything looks okay when it's not, then go to school and don't leave until you can spell correctly.

Thank you for tuning in. Join us next time for our lesson When To Stop Using Z's In Lettering.

roxygurl551

Hello Im Spongebobspv
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2003, 09:59:38 am »
wut iz u talkin aboot hannah there iz nuthin rong with meh spellen or gramer or punctuaten.  :happy: