Author Topic: Rating  (Read 6969 times)

Spongebobspv

Rating
« on: October 03, 2003, 08:20:21 am »
Hello Im new here and when will i get a higher rating than Barnacle?

Offline Squiddy

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • Cybernations
Rating
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2003, 09:37:15 am »
im new to,but Ii think im going on here more then the other Harry Potter site I was on,it falling apart.So im coming here now,hey everyone!

Offline MEEP!

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Rating
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2003, 11:12:45 am »
Welcome to the forums, both of you. To get a higher ranking you need to post more. Don't put useless posts to increase your rank though. Read the rules for more on what NOT to do. Right now you are a barnacle but with more posting you will get a better rank. I'm a lobster for the moment but like all things, you have to start at the bottom and work your way up.
Mr. Krabs: Do you smell it..that smell...a kind of smelly smell...a smelly smell that smells smelly. Anchovies.
Squidward: What?
Mr. Krabs: ANCHOVIES!
Anchovies: MEEP, MEEP, MEEP.

I probably won't be on here too much being in college and all. I will try to pop on every once in a while though to share my thoughts.

Offline Squiddy

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • Cybernations
Rating
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2003, 12:41:08 pm »
well I post pretty fast,on the forum I was on i posted like 250 in like a week,lol I got like no life lol :tongue:  :tongue:  :tongue:  

super_sayian_spongebob

Rating
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2003, 03:53:12 pm »
well I post pretty fast,on the forum I was on i posted like 250 in like a week,lol I got like no life lol :tongue:  :tongue:  :tongue:
I barely have a life to.  :sad:  

Not So Silent Bob

Rating
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2003, 03:57:09 pm »
Gee, really?  :blink:  :blink:  :blink:  :blink:  :blink: *In a mocking manner*
I-NEV-ER-KNEW-THAT.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2003, 03:57:31 pm by Not So Silent Bob »

super_sayian_spongebob

Rating
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2003, 03:58:06 pm »
Don't worry I'll have a life soon enough.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2003, 03:58:21 pm by super_sayian_spongebob »

Offline Squiddy

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • Cybernations
Rating
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2003, 05:53:12 pm »
im getting a life tommorow lol :tongue:  :tongue:  :tongue:  

Not So Silent Bob

Rating
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2003, 06:31:58 pm »
I got mine from Wal-Mart. Oh, and I found God in my underwear drawer last night.

Offline Squiddy

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • Cybernations
Rating
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2003, 04:56:36 am »
I know spongebob,every morning i swim down to bikini bottom to see him and patrick because im the greenlandman lol :tongue: :tongue:  :tongue:  

roxygurl551

Rating
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2003, 09:09:29 am »
My life isnt very exciting. My social studies teacher lets us get on the computer during free time in her class. :happy:  I never get on tho, this guy named Jursell always gets done 1st.  :glare:  

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Rating
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2003, 09:24:22 am »
My life isnt very exciting. My social studies teacher lets us get on the computer during free time in her class. :happy:  I never get on tho, this guy named Jursell always gets done 1st.  :glare:
Free time...so distant...seems as if...one time, one age, there was such a thing in my life....

Free time for me stopped as soon as I entered Middle School. Now, we get our assignments at the very end of class, and get to work on them at home. Either that, or they're so long that if she gives the assignment to us at the first of the class, we're still not done at the end. Plus, if we were done, my teachers would never ever let us do that. Ever. Plus my school computers suck. I mean the whole computer itself is pretty good, its just that almost every computer in the school has MSBlaster. Heh.

Yeah my life isn't exciting either. I went to a high school football game last night. I don't even know why I bothered. The people that I am forced to come into contact with 5 days of every week were there. I did go with a friend, but she was boring. She wouldn't even let me dance to the band music. Yeah. We ended up writing with dirt on some cement. I wrote stuff about rejects. Like "Rejects Rock". Yeah.

roxygurl551

Rating
« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2003, 09:26:52 am »
my teachers name is Ms. Sansone. She is so very awesomely kewl!!!!  :happy:  

Offline MEEP!

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Rating
« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2003, 05:49:11 pm »
Roxy, that teacher isn't the same Ms. Sansone that I got for 1 year, is it? She was the meanest teacher I've ever seen. She earned the name "Sergeant Sansone" from her students. She would yell at you when you got something correct. Luckily I'm home-schooled now.  :biggrin:  
Mr. Krabs: Do you smell it..that smell...a kind of smelly smell...a smelly smell that smells smelly. Anchovies.
Squidward: What?
Mr. Krabs: ANCHOVIES!
Anchovies: MEEP, MEEP, MEEP.

I probably won't be on here too much being in college and all. I will try to pop on every once in a while though to share my thoughts.

chelseysquarepants

Rating
« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2003, 07:32:45 pm »
how many posts do u have to have to be able to make up a rank?