Author Topic: New Spongebob!  (Read 7394 times)

Offline Squiddy

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • Cybernations
New Spongebob!
« on: October 03, 2003, 09:48:13 am »
Hey everyone guess what,im making a new Spongebob RPG where you can do everything, like own the Krusty Krab,buy a house and live in Bikini Bottom, i need help making the home page and the forum,well I made on, but it is in german,I don't know why, I think it is because it is a german hoster.but really this can be great,im getting my friends cause they love spongebob to,and it is going to be awsome!it would be so cool like. squiddy walks into the Krusty Krab, and notices soky the sponge,he gos over and talks to him, hey sokey,was up? and you can do what ever you want, you can be in the goverment and run for moyor. and own things and get a job,and buy pets and food and stuff. and open a bank account.who wants to help you can help me amke it since im not to good at makig sites. but i can do all the message board stuff,exect make it. but im very good at managing message boards since I run a Harry Potter one!So who is going to help email me at greenlanman@hotmail.com thanks I would love for you to help me, and I hope you do! :original:  :original:  :original:  :original:  :original:  :original:  :original:  

Rabble

New Spongebob!
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2003, 08:41:22 am »
Hey i dont emial but ill post ideas first your team u can play should be spongebob patrick sandy sqiudward larry :ph34r:  :ph34r:  

Krabbs431

New Spongebob!
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2003, 08:45:19 am »
Huh...I didn't understand what you just said...

Rabble

New Spongebob!
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2003, 08:55:24 am »
Hey everyone guess what,im making a new Spongebob RPG where you can do everything, like own the Krusty Krab,buy a house and live in Bikini Bottom, i need help making the home page and the forum,well I made on, but it is in german,I don't know why, I think it is because it is a german hoster.but really this can be great,im getting my friends cause they love spongebob to,and it is going to be awsome!it would be so cool like. squiddy walks into the Krusty Krab, and notices soky the sponge,he gos over and talks to him, hey sokey,was up? and you can do what ever you want, you can be in the goverment and run for moyor. and own things and get a job,and buy pets and food and stuff. and open a bank account.who wants to help you can help me amke it since im not to good at makig sites. but i can do all the message board stuff,exect make it. but im very good at managing message boards since I run a Harry Potter one!So who is going to help email me at greenlanman@hotmail.com thanks I would love for you to help me, and I hope you do! :original:  :original:  :original:  :original:  :original:  :original:  :original:
make an enime a sea bear and is it like a final fansty rpg?

Krabbs431

New Spongebob!
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2003, 08:57:22 am »
What?...I don't get it...

Not So Silent Bob

New Spongebob!
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2003, 09:07:17 am »
You have to have a LOT of expierience to make an RPG. Unless  you have RPG Maker for PS1. But you can't have walking fish or set it underwater. If you somehow pull it off, make Scooter a playable character.  

Krabbs431

New Spongebob!
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2003, 09:07:51 am »
Yeah....maybe..

spongefan

New Spongebob!
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2003, 06:59:20 am »
about the german,they turn the forum into english about a month later.

« Last Edit: October 06, 2003, 03:30:58 pm by spongefan »

Patrick

New Spongebob!
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2003, 08:34:20 am »
Squiddy, do you speak german?

Offline Squiddy

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • Cybernations
New Spongebob!
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2003, 08:28:28 am »
no it is because i made an RPG FORUM....cause it is not a game, you post like Squiddy walks into the Krusty Krab and sees Patrick he walks over to him

Patrick

New Spongebob!
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2003, 09:42:42 am »
It's not an RPG. It's RP (role play).

Garylover

New Spongebob!
« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2003, 01:27:27 pm »
okey fine a RP