Author Topic: "Lost In Time" DVD  (Read 7443 times)

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
"Lost In Time" DVD
« on: October 19, 2005, 03:56:13 pm »

DUNCES AND DRAGONS

After a freak jousting accident at a Medieval Times restaurant, SpongeBob and Patrick are transported to a medieval version of Bikini Bottom. The two are mistaken for great knights, and soon they are entrusted with the quest of saving King Krabs' daughter, Princess Pearl, from the clutches of the evil wizard Lord Plankton. To keep them company, the King sends along Squidward, the court jester (who was recently thrown in the dungeon for not being funny). The first obstacle they encounter is the dreaded Black Knight, an ornery squirrel who fights under the spell of Lord Plankton. But Sir SpongeBob bests the Black Knight in a brilliant display of Karate, and even breaks Plankton's hold on her. The Black Knight pledges herself to the heroes' cause, and the group of four marches on to Lord Plankton's lair where they encounter the giant fire-breathing jelly fish. Fortunately Sir SpongeBob has just the thing that will tame the dangerous beast, a krabby patty that he was saving in his pocket for lunch. The knights finally get through Plankton's defenses, save Princess Pearl, and restore peace to the kingdom. When SpongeBob and Patrick awake the next morning, they are back in their present day home. Everything is as it should be, except for that giant fire breathing jelly fish that's hanging around them.

SELLING OUT

Mr. Krabs sells his restaurant to a conglomerate that plans to turn the Krusty Krab into a big corporate chain. At first the sell out brings the kind of peace and quiet Krabs always wanted. But his early retirement quickly turns into nothing more than one boring day after another, and Krabs finds himself living a life without purpose. So he takes a job as a busboy at the Krusty Krab only to find that it has been transformed into a heartless mockery of his former restaurant. With the help of SpongeBob and Squidward, Krabs stages a fast food coup against the new management.

FUNNY PANTS

Squidward has had enough of SpongeBob's incessant laughter, so he tricks his neighbor into believing that SpongeBob has a laugh-related illness. According to the made-up disease, if SpongeBob laughs one more time in the next 24 hours, his laugh box will explode and he will never laugh or giggle again. For the rest of the day, SpongeBob fights every single urge to chuckle. The next morning, SpongeBob discovers that he completely lost the ability to laugh. Now utterly grief stricken, all SpongeBob can do is cry his eyes out. Squidward finally confesses to the forlorn sponge (the weeping was more annoying than SB's giggles), and in the process restores SpongeBob's laugh.

MERMAIDMAN & BARNACLEBOY VI - THE MOTION PICTURE

The adventures of Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy are being told in a thrilling new motion picture. But as SpongeBob and Patrick soon learn, their heroes are not in the movie. The real MM and BB were considered too old, so their filmic counterparts will be two young actors that are nothing like the heroes. SpongeBob is outraged, and he sets out to make his own version of the Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy movie using the real guys fresh from their retirement home.

News Source: DVDToons
Release Date: February 21, 2006
« Last Edit: October 19, 2005, 09:44:42 pm by ssj4gogita4 »

BiggerSquarierSpongier

"Lost In Time" DVD
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2005, 05:39:44 pm »
That sounds awesome

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
"Lost In Time" DVD
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2005, 10:05:51 pm »
Two season four epiodes that I havent seen. I might try ansd rent it.

1luke12

"Lost In Time" DVD
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2005, 05:29:25 am »
That's it? Four episodes?!

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
"Lost In Time" DVD
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2005, 09:39:41 am »
Woah. I was off. I havent seen ANY of those episodes.

Patricksquare Pants

"Lost In Time" DVD
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2005, 03:49:14 pm »

DUNCES AND DRAGONS

After a freak jousting accident at a Medieval Times restaurant, SpongeBob and Patrick are transported to a medieval version of Bikini Bottom. The two are mistaken for great knights, and soon they are entrusted with the quest of saving King Krabs' daughter, Princess Pearl, from the clutches of the evil wizard Lord Plankton. To keep them company, the King sends along Squidward, the court jester (who was recently thrown in the dungeon for not being funny). The first obstacle they encounter is the dreaded Black Knight, an ornery squirrel who fights under the spell of Lord Plankton. But Sir SpongeBob bests the Black Knight in a brilliant display of Karate, and even breaks Plankton's hold on her. The Black Knight pledges herself to the heroes' cause, and the group of four marches on to Lord Plankton's lair where they encounter the giant fire-breathing jelly fish. Fortunately Sir SpongeBob has just the thing that will tame the dangerous beast, a krabby patty that he was saving in his pocket for lunch. The knights finally get through Plankton's defenses, save Princess Pearl, and restore peace to the kingdom. When SpongeBob and Patrick awake the next morning, they are back in their present day home. Everything is as it should be, except for that giant fire breathing jelly fish that's hanging around them.

SELLING OUT

Mr. Krabs sells his restaurant to a conglomerate that plans to turn the Krusty Krab into a big corporate chain. At first the sell out brings the kind of peace and quiet Krabs always wanted. But his early retirement quickly turns into nothing more than one boring day after another, and Krabs finds himself living a life without purpose. So he takes a job as a busboy at the Krusty Krab only to find that it has been transformed into a heartless mockery of his former restaurant. With the help of SpongeBob and Squidward, Krabs stages a fast food coup against the new management.

FUNNY PANTS

Squidward has had enough of SpongeBob's incessant laughter, so he tricks his neighbor into believing that SpongeBob has a laugh-related illness. According to the made-up disease, if SpongeBob laughs one more time in the next 24 hours, his laugh box will explode and he will never laugh or giggle again. For the rest of the day, SpongeBob fights every single urge to chuckle. The next morning, SpongeBob discovers that he completely lost the ability to laugh. Now utterly grief stricken, all SpongeBob can do is cry his eyes out. Squidward finally confesses to the forlorn sponge (the weeping was more annoying than SB's giggles), and in the process restores SpongeBob's laugh.

MERMAIDMAN & BARNACLEBOY VI - THE MOTION PICTURE

The adventures of Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy are being told in a thrilling new motion picture. But as SpongeBob and Patrick soon learn, their heroes are not in the movie. The real MM and BB were considered too old, so their filmic counterparts will be two young actors that are nothing like the heroes. SpongeBob is outraged, and he sets out to make his own version of the Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy movie using the real guys fresh from their retirement home.

News Source: DVDToons
Release Date: February 21, 2006
[snapback]246713[/snapback]

This Is Going To Be So Cool.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2005, 03:49:31 pm by Patricksquare Pants »

edso

"Lost In Time" DVD
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2005, 07:07:33 pm »
They basicly made this to back us up if we missed it.

Sb129

"Lost In Time" DVD
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2005, 09:16:58 am »
That's it? Four episodes?!
[snapback]246835[/snapback]
Mainly becuase the "Dunces and Dragons" will be either an hour or 30 minutes long.

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
"Lost In Time" DVD
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2005, 04:19:45 pm »
I am so glad you are a mod now.

Chrono

"Lost In Time" DVD
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2005, 02:18:26 pm »
Wow...I havent even seen any of those. XD
Are those the only episodes? Or will they put more episodes on it? I think they should just stick to making DVDs with 10 episodes on them. But D&D sounds like a pretty cool episode.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
"Lost In Time" DVD
« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2005, 02:22:41 pm »
Since it comes out in February, maybe they will put in new episodes.

1luke12

"Lost In Time" DVD
« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2005, 03:54:56 pm »
Wow...I havent even seen any of those. XD
Are those the only episodes? Or will they put more episodes on it? I think they should just stick to making DVDs with 10 episodes on them. But D&D sounds like a pretty cool episode.
[snapback]248248[/snapback]
I think that they should stop making theme DVDs and just stick to the season sets.

spongegor

"Lost In Time" DVD
« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2005, 02:47:28 pm »
I would like to buy that if possible..but i can wait although Patrick is my fav character?