Author Topic: New Poll  (Read 14391 times)

Offline cmonkey

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • United SpongeBob
New Poll
« on: October 03, 2003, 07:09:59 pm »
I ended the last poll.  The winner was text based, but we're going to do a top-down rpg anyway.  Thats the only thing that the programs we're using support.  The new poll is about the forums.  I figured that it was about time to add something new to it.  The IBshop addon is pretty nice, so maybe you would want it.  With it, you get virtual money for posting and starting topics and stuff, and then you use that to buy virtual stuff like being able to make glowing topics and user names.  The Clan addon for it allows you to organize groups of people to team up with.  The RPG addon makes it into sort of an rpg, but I don't think we would end up using that.  So, vote!  I'm going to be out of state this weekend, so don't expect any major updates.   Make sure you check out the chat on Sunday at 2:00 PM EST...
Check out my website, www.spongezone.net... oh, nevermind

13 Ghz folding for Team SpongeZone

New Poll
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2003, 07:31:38 pm »
whoa. the ibshop thang sounds cool. :DD

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
New Poll
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2003, 08:22:56 pm »
Hey, that actually sounds really cool. I've seen it on the Spongebob Area Forums (I didn't join, I just looked), and I wondered what it was. Well now I know, and it sounds awesome. Especially that clan thing. Muahaha.

Offline DoomBringer316

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://Meh, Removed.
New Poll
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2003, 08:31:13 pm »
Another board I go to does that, where you get certain 'board currency' and you can use it to buy special effects and stuff. It's pretty neat.

Offline Compwhiz128

• SpongeBob
  • This Wal-Mart Operating System....
    • View Profile
New Poll
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2003, 09:24:51 am »
uggh what kind of rpg?
There is no such thing as peace and there never will be. Peace is a delusion believed by the weak. Gandhi said : "An eye of an eye would leave the whole world blind". So be it because only a blind world can experience the peace that it deserves. But there in lay the sick irony. Who will be able to see this peace? The human species is at war. The enemy walks among us nearly invisible. Only those with true discernment can see them. But only one with discernment and vision can show them to others

Krabbs431

New Poll
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2003, 04:02:08 pm »
Same as korax...

Offline Compwhiz128

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
New Poll
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2003, 04:06:27 pm »
i havent heard from krabs431 for a while tfffffff tctctctctcc tictctctc tcctctctctc tictic tic (noise channel from elite nes)1

cmonkey stick with game maker hey go to the game maker pages to download the new game maker 5.1
There is no such thing as peace and there never will be. Peace is a delusion believed by the weak. Gandhi said : "An eye of an eye would leave the whole world blind". So be it because only a blind world can experience the peace that it deserves. But there in lay the sick irony. Who will be able to see this peace? The human species is at war. The enemy walks among us nearly invisible. Only those with true discernment can see them. But only one with discernment and vision can show them to others

Krabbs431

New Poll
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2003, 04:07:26 pm »
It's just that I got suspended from da forumz...
« Last Edit: October 04, 2003, 04:07:39 pm by Krabbs431 »

Offline Compwhiz128

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
New Poll
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2003, 05:54:32 pm »
:biggrin: ohhhh well i got suspended too but i got off early because i live on the west coast

Krabbs431

New Poll
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2003, 06:03:38 pm »
Your lucky...

foulpattie

New Poll
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2003, 06:09:20 pm »
i havent heard from krabs431 for a while tfffffff tctctctctcc tictctctc tcctctctctc tictic tic (noise channel from elite nes)1

cmonkey stick with game maker hey go to the game maker pages to download the new game maker 5.1
is it free? i downloaded the sphere thing and I just don't understand it.  

Krabbs431

New Poll
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2003, 06:12:03 pm »
I didn't check it out yet...

Offline Compwhiz128

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
New Poll
« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2003, 07:11:40 pm »

is it free? i downloaded the sphere thing and I just don't understand it.
well its a whole lot easier game maker is free but 5.1 is share ware but not much in the registration so you should download gm 50  but download the setup version not the zip version also do you have win98? i use game maker for my spongebob game

krabs431 now do you think you should move to burien wasington

Krabbs431

New Poll
« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2003, 07:20:14 pm »
WTF?!

What are you talking about?

Offline Compwhiz128

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
New Poll
« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2003, 07:22:03 pm »
oooooooooehhhhhhhhhh im telling and + heres a wal mart joke
Things to do at Wal-Mart  

1. Set all the alarm clocks in housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
2. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, "Code 3 in Housewares", and see what happens.
3. Go to the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on layaway.
4. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
5. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll only invite them in if they bring pillows from the bedding department.
6. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?!"
7. Look right into the security camera and use it as a mirror while you pick your nose.
8. While handling knifes in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti-depressants are.
9. Dart around the store suspiciously while humming the theme from 'Mission: Impossible'.
10. Hide in the clothing racks and when people browse through, say 'PICK ME!!!!! PICK ME!!!!!!!!'
11. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker assume the fetal position and scream 'NO! NO! THE VOICES! THE VOICES!'
12. Go into a fitting room and yell really loudly ... 'Hey! We're out of toilet paper in here!

Rabble

New Poll
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2003, 10:05:32 pm »
I ended the last poll.  The winner was text based, but we're going to do a top-down rpg anyway.  Thats the only thing that the programs we're using support.  The new poll is about the forums.  I figured that it was about time to add something new to it.  The IBshop addon is pretty nice, so maybe you would want it.  With it, you get virtual money for posting and starting topics and stuff, and then you use that to buy virtual stuff like being able to make glowing topics and user names.  The Clan addon for it allows you to organize groups of people to team up with.  The RPG addon makes it into sort of an rpg, but I don't think we would end up using that.  So, vote!  I'm going to be out of state this weekend, so don't expect any major updates.   Make sure you check out the chat on Sunday at 2:00 PM EST...
i live in the west cmonky when do i get on the chat sunday

sbmaniac

New Poll
« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2003, 06:09:39 am »
i got game maker

Offline Compwhiz128

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
New Poll
« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2003, 08:53:47 am »
i got game maker
good read the entire help file and then see what you can do :biggrin:
seriously i had to read the entire help file to make spongebob superpants v2.0 v2.5

Krabbs431

New Poll
« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2003, 08:55:55 am »
Uhuh...o.k....that was not really funny...sorry... :glare:  

Offline Compwhiz128

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
New Poll
« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2003, 09:06:31 am »
IM NOT KIDDING I REALLY DID HAVE TO READ THE *&^$#$ @#$% HELP FILE TO UNDERSTAND GM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blowup:

UGGHHH  :puke:  LAUUUUUUGH
« Last Edit: October 05, 2003, 09:07:48 am by korax666 »

Krabbs431

New Poll
« Reply #20 on: October 05, 2003, 09:09:11 am »
That's not really funny...oh well...

garyrules17

New Poll
« Reply #21 on: October 06, 2003, 12:11:58 am »
i made a sweet game in game maker called pacman gary. woop woop :ph34r:  

SpongebobSquarepants#1

New Poll
« Reply #22 on: October 06, 2003, 03:40:16 pm »
:biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  eVERYONE IM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
New Poll
« Reply #23 on: October 06, 2003, 07:03:31 pm »
:biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  eVERYONE IM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
...Who are you?

Offline SizzlinSean

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://
New Poll
« Reply #24 on: October 06, 2003, 07:47:53 pm »
And you are?

SpongebobSquarepants#1

New Poll
« Reply #25 on: October 07, 2003, 02:42:49 pm »
:biggrin: hi spongebob rocks

Babygirl500

New Poll
« Reply #26 on: October 22, 2003, 12:35:47 pm »
That souds good 2 me, I'll have 2 try that!!!! :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :tongue:  

Babygirl500

New Poll
« Reply #27 on: October 22, 2003, 12:41:16 pm »
That souds good 2 me, I'll have 2 try that!!!! :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :tongue:  :gun_bandana:  

Babygirl500

New Poll
« Reply #28 on: October 22, 2003, 12:46:14 pm »
I'm new @ this and dont know how 2 do chatroom, some1 help me!!!!! :helpsmilie:  :homestar:  :mf_Flush:  :mf_followthroughfart:  :mf_pain:  :giljotiini:  :cursing:  :censored:  :blowup:  :2guns:  :bangin:  :band:  

Babygirl500

New Poll
« Reply #29 on: October 22, 2003, 12:47:41 pm »
I'm new @ this and dont know how 2 do chatroom, some1 help me!!!!! :helpsmilie:  :homestar:  :mf_Flush:  :mf_followthroughfart:  :mf_pain:  :giljotiini:  :cursing:  :censored:  :blowup:  :2guns:  :bangin:  :band:  

Not So Silent Bob

New Poll
« Reply #30 on: October 22, 2003, 01:28:05 pm »
On Halloween, I'm havin' a P-A-R-T-YYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline MEEP!

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
New Poll
« Reply #31 on: October 22, 2003, 01:36:15 pm »
NSSB, what does that have to do with the topic? Babygirl500, DON'T double, triple or quadruple post![/size]
« Last Edit: October 22, 2003, 01:37:29 pm by MEEP! »
Mr. Krabs: Do you smell it..that smell...a kind of smelly smell...a smelly smell that smells smelly. Anchovies.
Squidward: What?
Mr. Krabs: ANCHOVIES!
Anchovies: MEEP, MEEP, MEEP.

I probably won't be on here too much being in college and all. I will try to pop on every once in a while though to share my thoughts.