Author Topic: U.S. death toll in Iraq reaches 2,000  (Read 16817 times)

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
U.S. death toll in Iraq reaches 2,000
« Reply #60 on: October 29, 2005, 08:30:36 pm »
I do know that Timo.  The enemy would seek him out if they knew he was there.  And even if he didn't get shot, the country cannot take that chance.  It is 100% illogical.
[snapback]249488[/snapback]
No one knows that for sure until we try.

well they aint gonna try...

I don't see how that would "help" anything.
[snapback]249489[/snapback]
Umm. It would be a change of pace.
[snapback]249492[/snapback]

it wouldnt do nuthin...havin him there, iznt gonna help or speed anything up.
[snapback]249497[/snapback]

Forget this. We'll end up going back and forth arguing. Let me just end it with this. I believe in my opinions and I respect ya'lls. This is going no where.
[snapback]249499[/snapback]

thatz fine...az long az the other person respectz mine, i respect therez...

but yea, lol...u had to know from the start this waz goin no where.
[snapback]249503[/snapback]
As is every debate topic X_X

Jackie-Boy

« Reply #61 on: October 29, 2005, 08:33:41 pm »
I can bet you that every soldier out there doesn't feel that they're wasting their lives in this war. If there are some out there, they shouldn't blame the president or America, they should blame themselves for joining the army.
[snapback]249436[/snapback]

My brother doesn't think he's wasting his time.

He knows he is.

He doesn't blame the President because he joined the army, he does blame himself.

But if we weren't in this asinine, illogical war which could have been avoided if we had someone with two grains of sense in the White House... he wouldn't be in the situation he's in in the first place.

Offline Scilla

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 03, 2005, 05:03:50 am »
Jack is right. 100%. And Liz, I didn't know you were that mean.

But people have to know, that if my brother dies out there. I WILL be proud, I will. I know it was his choice.

If anyone watches Boston Legal, they made a TERRIFIC point. Soldiers go into the armed forces thinking they are doign medical, or computers, or just never seeing combat. Oh, but they are wrong. So wrong.

LORD. Don't yell at me Liz.

Elizabeth Rose

« Reply #63 on: November 03, 2005, 05:38:37 am »
I'm not "mean" (in here, anyway :P), I'm just looking at this from a strictly logical point of view.

Even if they do think they will be working with computers, they know there is a chance they will have to go into combat at some point or another.

Offline Roger

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 03, 2005, 07:18:29 am »
Even if they do think they will be working with computers, they know there is a chance they will have to go into combat at some point or another.
[snapback]250882[/snapback]

That's exactly the reason I didn't join.  I had considered it at one point as a way to pay for college and receive more education in the computer science field, but I honestly didn't want to go to war, so I decided against joining.