Author Topic: Your Version of God  (Read 12399 times)

Dragon Of Grief

Your Version of God
« on: November 04, 2005, 07:31:20 pm »
Ok, here is my version of God...

I believe God is a forgiving soul unlike the bible shows him as... I believe as long as you are a good person you will go to heaven... I am bi-sexual. I have a boyfriend. And I don't believe you will go to heck for being gay or whatever. I believe you will got o heck for being malevolent in intent such as a thief or a criminal. And if God thought homosexuality is a sin why are their homosexuals in the world? As long as your intentions are good and you are a good person I believe God will allow you into heaven.

There you go, you heard it from me... now lets hear it from you, and I please ask the non-believers mind their own and not ruin the topic for others.

Jackie-Boy

Your Version of God
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2005, 07:49:47 pm »
I think that if there is a God, he accepts everyone the same. He doesn't favor heterosexuals over homosexuals, he doesn't favor white people over black people, he doesn't favorite men over women, he doesn't favor young people over old people, he doesn't favor smart people over stupid people, and vice versa for any of those. That's how I try to live life, so my personal God is obviously the same way.

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
Your Version of God
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2005, 07:50:37 pm »
Ok, here is my version of God...

I believe God is a forgiving soul unlike the bible shows him as... I believe as long as you are a good person you will go to heaven... I am bi-sexual. I have a boyfriend. And I don't believe you will go to heck for being gay or whatever. I believe you will got o heck for being malevolent in intent such as a thief or a criminal. And if God thought homosexuality is a sin why are their homosexuals in the world? As long as your intentions are good and you are a good person I believe God will allow you into heaven.

There you go, you heard it from me... now lets hear it from you, and I please ask the non-believers mind their own and not ruin the topic for others.
[snapback]251407[/snapback]
he IS forgiving as long as you admit to sin.

My vision of God is pretty much like Jack explained it.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2005, 07:51:45 pm by IceFox »

Offline Isnt Anything

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • I look at the sounds through filters.
    • View Profile
Your Version of God
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2005, 08:30:39 pm »
My Version? The Bible.

Elizabeth Rose

Your Version of God
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2005, 08:33:58 pm »
I believe God is exactly as the Bible describes him.  100%

Dragon Of Grief

Your Version of God
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2005, 08:37:53 pm »
You can't trust the bible... it has been altered so many times. Every version you read will be different. Explain to me how it could remain the EXACT same today as it was when God first wrote it?

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Your Version of God
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2005, 08:39:44 pm »
You can't trust the bible... it has been altered so many times. Every version you read will be different. Explain to me how it could remain the EXACT same today as it was when God first wrote it?
[snapback]251445[/snapback]
I can trust the Bible. Can't tell me different :mellow:

Elizabeth Rose

Your Version of God
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2005, 08:40:18 pm »
Because the basic truths will always be there.  God will make sure it doesn't deviate too much.  After all, He is God.

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
Your Version of God
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2005, 08:44:32 pm »
The Bible has NOT been altred soo many times. It has been altred around 0.4% in over a hundred years. Get your facts straight.

Elizabeth Rose

Your Version of God
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2005, 08:46:16 pm »
The Bible has NOT been altred soo many times. It has been altred around 0.4% in over a hundred years. Get your facts straight.
[snapback]251449[/snapback]
Er...I'm not agreeing or disagreeing with you, but just how do you know this?

Lil Loco

Your Version of God
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2005, 08:48:44 pm »
sumhow he'z probly right...doez alotta computer stuff.

and yea, i believe God iz just az the bible sayz He iz...period.  God forgivez thoze who repent.

Offline Daniel

• SpongeBob
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
Your Version of God
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2005, 08:53:28 pm »
Same as Jeremy. I believe in God like the bible portrays him.

Dragon Of Grief

Your Version of God
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2005, 09:41:20 pm »
You have yet to present any facts my boy :rolleyes:

How can you be sure? Maybe God let the bible deviate to see how many people would believe such ludacris ideas like being gay is wrong, and all that other jazz. I don't believe there is a bible on this Earth today that is just as the original is.

So you get YOUR facts straight... oh wait, you don't HAVE ANY FACTS. Excuse me...

I am afraid of the bible version of God... I really am. According to the bible today I am going to hell.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2005, 09:43:32 pm by Dragon Of Grief »

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
Your Version of God
« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2005, 10:13:11 pm »

The Bible has been around for thousands of years. Think of it as a huge rumor that's passing around, does it ever stay the same as the original?

Offline Fink

• SpongeBob
  • get high like planes
    • View Profile
Your Version of God
« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2005, 10:39:40 pm »
Um, the "Bible God" is forgiving, I don't know where you read differently. I trust the Bible 100% anyway. God will forgive anyone, they just need to give him a chance.