Author Topic: Can The Devil be forgiven by God?  (Read 8352 times)

Britannianhero4

Can The Devil be forgiven by God?
« on: November 14, 2005, 01:45:43 pm »
I vote Y.

If you say No please explain as much as you can, thank you!

Or atleast say what the unforgivable sin The Devil did that you heard if you heard of any he did.

BiggerSquarierSpongier

« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2005, 01:49:40 pm »
I'm gonna say no on this one. I'm not exactly sure what the devil did, but I think the Bible said he was a fallen angel. I could be wrong, though. I have been once or twice.  :tongue:  But I still don't think he can be forgiven.

Lil Loco

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2005, 02:04:38 pm »
satan waz lookin to overthrow God himself take all glory for hiz own...he coveted God and waz jealous of him, even though he waz the greatest of the angelz.  he choked on pride and jealousy and wanted to throw God down cuz he saw himself az better.  so God threw him out of heaven forever along with satan'z followerz.  God would never let him back in, and even if he did...satan wouldnt want to repent to sumone he thinkz iz below himself.

Offline Daniel

• SpongeBob
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2005, 03:19:06 pm »
Hell no he can not(hehe, pun)! He tried to overthrough God! There is no forgiveness for that.

edso

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2005, 04:24:17 pm »
Well duh! God forgives everyone.

Offline Daniel

• SpongeBob
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2005, 04:58:05 pm »
This is different. Satan did the ultimate, unforgivable sin.

oscar_the_grouch

« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2005, 05:12:43 pm »
This is different. Satan did the ultimate, unforgivable sin.
[snapback]254131[/snapback]
Yes, but isn't God supose to forgive you of your sins, no matter how bad they are, if you ask for forgiveness?

Lil Loco

« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2005, 05:16:54 pm »
satan became corrupt beyond all comparison...he waz second only to God himself and he wanted more.  so yea, he tried to overthrow God and committed the ultimate sin and he waz punished for it.  and in order for God to forgive sin, the person haz to ask forgiveness of it...sumthin satan would never do.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2005, 05:18:02 pm by Lil Loco »

oscar_the_grouch

« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2005, 05:56:01 pm »
satan became corrupt beyond all comparison...he waz second only to God himself and he wanted more.  so yea, he tried to overthrow God and committed the ultimate sin and he waz punished for it.  and in order for God to forgive sin, the person haz to ask forgiveness of it...sumthin satan would never do.
[snapback]254134[/snapback]
But if Satan did ask for forgiveness, then wouldn't god have to give it to him?

Gideon Brown

« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2005, 06:00:18 pm »
God will never forgive the Devil. It is written in the Bible. Please don't make me go and find the verse *whines*

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2005, 06:46:31 pm »
God will not forgive the devil but it is written that one day that Satan and the cursed souls that resided in hell will be destroyed for good. One day only the good will remain... God could destroy Satan any time he wanted too. Rather he uses Satan for his own biddings actually. Satan still serves God in a way.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2005, 06:48:17 pm by Dragon Of Grief »

Elizabeth Rose

« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2005, 07:30:10 pm »
Would God forgive Satan if he asked?  Yes.  The real question is whether the Devil would actually ask for forgiveness.  Of course he wouldn't.  He won't.  It is foretold.

Offline Scilla

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2005, 08:52:42 pm »
I believe he would if Satan acknowledged how bad and severe all of his sins were. Because our God is a forgiving God. As long as we all believe and worship him. :)

garyfan

« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2005, 12:46:09 pm »
No because the devil will always be the exact opposite of God. Plus he is evil. lol God is supposed to forgive everyone....but.....*_* he is supposed to forgive terrorists....but I don't think He should! Only if Satan said he was truely sorry and asked for forgiveness
« Last Edit: November 15, 2005, 12:46:32 pm by garyfan »

williambob286

« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2005, 12:08:48 am »
No. The devil is the opposite of Angels which protested God because of Lucifer, aka Satan