Author Topic: Nazi Twins  (Read 4840 times)

Dragon Of Grief

Nazi Twins
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2005, 07:03:45 pm »
Well, I decided to write them a little e-mail...

Yes, I heard about you guys on Inside Edition... your hateful racist messages. First before I go on let me ask you this... what is your base for this racial hate? Why do you hate other races so much? I myself am white. I come of Swedish heritage. Yeah, I am proud of it but not in a racist way.

Now let me tell you about me. My name is Ty, I am a Swede like I just said... but I am also bisexual. Yes, I like men and women. And I also have a black boyfriend whom I love very much... when I heard of this hateful music I was shocked, appalled and disgusted. It didn't make me proud to be white, it made me ashamed to be white. Yes, ashamed. The fact you are white doesn't make you better. I have met some very wonderful other-racial people. And this music of yours is a prime example of the hatred and ignorance that killed thousands of jews and nearly ruined an entire country... nay, an entire CONTINENT. I can only hope that one day your hate will stop. It only brings the Earth down. I can't even go on with how appalling I think you two are. It sickens me. It really does. What Mother actually preaches hate to their children is a failure as a parent, and a poor roll modle. You should be preaching acceptance... not ignorant hatred.

With all of this being said I am betting you will deleted and burn this message... and I also bet for every fan mail you get, you get 10 more hate mails.

Have a good day.

- Ty

This was their response...

We hope that you marry your black boyfriend. If you
dont understand why your ancestry and genetics need to
be preserved then you are worthless to our race
anyway, so have at it.

I was so mad that night I was shaking.

GIR

Nazi Twins
« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2005, 07:13:58 pm »

Yes, I heard about you guys on Inside Edition... your hateful racist messages. First before I go on let me ask you this... what is your base for this racial hate? Why do you hate other races so much? I myself am white. I come of Swedish heritage. Yeah, I am proud of it but not in a racist way.

Now let me tell you about me. My name is Ty, I am a Swede like I just said... but I am also bisexual. Yes, I like men and women. And I also have a black boyfriend whom I love very much... when I heard of this hateful music I was shocked, appalled and disgusted. It didn't make me proud to be white, it made me ashamed to be white. Yes, ashamed. The fact you are white doesn't make you better. I have met some very wonderful other-racial people. And this music of yours is a prime example of the hatred and ignorance that killed thousands of jews and nearly ruined an entire country... nay, an entire CONTINENT. I can only hope that one day your hate will stop. It only brings the Earth down. I can't even go on with how appalling I think you two are. It sickens me. It really does. What Mother actually preaches hate to their children is a failure as a parent, and a poor roll modle. You should be preaching acceptance... not ignorant hatred.

With all of this being said I am betting you will deleted and burn this message... and I also bet for every fan mail you get, you get 10 more hate mails.

Have a good day.

- Ty

anyway, so have at it.

[snapback]256555[/snapback]

I hate these twins now, ok. Shows how much they know they just restated what they said, ::Dolphin Noise:: nazi's. HITLERS DEAD DEAL WITH IT! NAZI'S DONT EXIST ANYMORE! My great grandpa stabbed a nazi to death (he was awsome.) put that in your pipe and smoke it, NAZI SCUM!

ty, dont take it personnally they are just 2 brats who came from a whack job mom.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2005, 07:32:40 am by GIR »

Offline Daniel

• SpongeBob
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
Nazi Twins
« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2005, 07:56:27 pm »
There parents need to go to jail. It's their fault. Brainwashing always works. It is a horrible thing.
EDIT: Oh and by the way, what is their E-mail adress?
« Last Edit: November 23, 2005, 07:58:14 pm by JackWhite2000 »

oscar_the_grouch

Nazi Twins
« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2005, 08:23:19 pm »

Have a good day.

- Ty

anyway, so have at it.

Try not too take it too personal. I know that sounds a lot easier then it is, but they are only two children who have been brought up by a very hateful mother. There are a lot of people who support both homosexual and inter-racial couples. As long as the both of you care about eachother, it really doesn't matter what anyone else thinks.
 :wub:

Lil Loco

Nazi Twins
« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2005, 08:37:04 pm »
i jus dont get how they're "preserving" the white race...like whitez will disappear if they dont do sumthin.  given that white people are all over the place.  and yea, racism in general p1ssez me off...it dont matter who itz directed toward.  theze are jus sum whiny close-minded brainwashed lil aryan-nation kidz that are gonna have a hard time dealin wit stuff in the real world outside of wut mommy taught them.

super_sayian_spongebob

Nazi Twins
« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2005, 09:17:54 pm »
My gosh, Ty. They will NEVER learn. I hope they end like the turkey that will end up on your table tommorow.

Elizabeth Rose

Nazi Twins
« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2005, 09:31:33 pm »

Have a good day.

- Ty

anyway, so have at it.

Ha, "preserve".  Don't reproduce with him Ty. :ohmy:

GIR

Nazi Twins
« Reply #22 on: November 24, 2005, 06:55:33 pm »

Have a good day.

- Ty

anyway, so have at it.

Ha, "preserve".  Don't reproduce with him Ty. :ohmy:
[snapback]256637[/snapback]
[sarcasm] yeah black people are evil. they might shoot you with a gun! Dont have a baby with that hooligan! epecially because youre both guys!  :ohmy: [sarcasm/]
(seiriosly , I'm not making fun of you there, Ty. just backing up how stupid what they said was.)
« Last Edit: November 24, 2005, 07:18:14 pm by GIR »

super_sayian_spongebob

Nazi Twins
« Reply #23 on: November 24, 2005, 07:00:00 pm »
I know it's sarcasim, but I don't think we should push sarcasm to the next level like that, k?
« Last Edit: November 24, 2005, 07:00:12 pm by super_sayian_spongebob »

Dragon Of Grief

Nazi Twins
« Reply #24 on: November 24, 2005, 07:00:39 pm »
Haha. Oh well. I doubt those brats know jack about Genetics anyways.

GIR

Nazi Twins
« Reply #25 on: November 24, 2005, 07:16:54 pm »
I know it's sarcasim, but I don't think we should push sarcasm to the next level like that, k?
[snapback]256795[/snapback]
Now your confusing me, are you saying I was making fun of Ty, or what I said was confusing?

Because I wasn't making fun of him.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2005, 08:10:09 am by GIR »

super_sayian_spongebob

Nazi Twins
« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2005, 06:16:02 pm »
No the Nazi Twins...but who cares about them anyway....they'll end up like that dude in Pennsylvannia that killed her g-friend's parents one day...no wait they already did.

GIR

Nazi Twins
« Reply #27 on: November 27, 2005, 03:41:07 pm »
they made a new video. Are they stupid? As if other kinds of people could help being of another race, not that thats bad anyway. Do they know what hitler did, he killed thousand of jewish people who did nothing to him and were hardly a threat to him. And besides thier mom is a fat brainwashing whore who cant look past ethnicity, and shut the hell up, see she made me curse. I'm so mad I could kill.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2005, 03:46:33 pm by GIR »