Author Topic: I need help  (Read 1491 times)

sponge monkey100

I need help
« on: December 05, 2005, 02:47:25 pm »
ok alot of ya should know about my parents divorse and what happend that morning and everything like that well now something really badd and I mean badd is about to happend well my mother bought the house from my dad and well my dad is getting so poor that he can't aford the house,a lawyer,anything so he decided to give up let my mother win all of it and my dad becomes homless and I can't see my dad nor my step brother anymore or aleast for a long time I actually started crying saturday night until 2:30 am in the morning crying,praying to god to not let this happend and I don't know what to do I myself am about to give up on hope...........everything.I need help I don't know what to do anymore I don't my life to be like that I don't want my father's life to be like that!!!!!!!!!!! :crybaby:  :cry:  :surrender:
what should I do???????????????

-alyssa
« Last Edit: December 05, 2005, 02:48:15 pm by sponge monkey100 »

Megan

I need help
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2005, 04:52:15 pm »
Talk to your mom about it.

Tell her that even though she doesn't love him anymore, she could at least help him out. She's is one of the reasons this is happening to him. She might not love him, but you do. Make sure she knows that, and that you don't want them being cruel to each other.

sponge monkey100

I need help
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2005, 04:57:50 pm »
she won't understand and even if she did she still won't care