Author Topic: Kingdom Hearts: Chain Of Memories  (Read 11736 times)

foulpattie

Kingdom Hearts: Chain Of Memories
« Reply #30 on: October 05, 2003, 12:48:31 pm »
Yes mickey looks meanacing. The same way hey does in the trailer.  

Not So Silent Bob

« Reply #31 on: October 05, 2003, 12:56:37 pm »
Did you actually see the trailer, or did you see a screenshot?

Patrick

« Reply #32 on: October 05, 2003, 12:59:58 pm »
Trailer, yo! www.gametrailers.com!  

Not So Silent Bob

« Reply #33 on: October 05, 2003, 01:10:06 pm »
I just saw it, and... woah.

Patrick

« Reply #34 on: October 05, 2003, 01:17:17 pm »
Wasn't Mickey cool at the end? O man, only if he could do that in the "house of mouse".

Mickey: What? You dont wanna pay for your food? DIE!

tee-hee!

Not So Silent Bob

« Reply #35 on: October 05, 2003, 01:18:25 pm »
Wasn't Mickey cool at the end? O man, only if he could do that in the "house of mouse".

Mickey: What? You dont wanna pay for your food? DIE!

tee-hee!
LOL.

Patrick

« Reply #36 on: October 05, 2003, 01:20:04 pm »
Then goofy and donald are like all : yah, and die, and kilL! here's your food! Yah! Ok, that was....stupid. O well, I just have to say, maybe one of youse could right a fanfic about kingdom hearts or something.

Not So Silent Bob

« Reply #37 on: October 05, 2003, 01:23:59 pm »
Mebbe. But no Sora. I hate him. I'll write one sorta like a KH spin-off with Mickey, Donald, and Goofy. Someday. Not today.

Patrick

« Reply #38 on: October 05, 2003, 01:29:19 pm »
That would be cool. I like reading videogmae related fanfics.

foulpattie

« Reply #39 on: October 05, 2003, 02:23:45 pm »
I shall explain the trailer. Now this thing was realesed with Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix which is the bulky Kingdom Hearts US version. All it has are some new  stuff in it like keyblades and heartless and stuff. But it also has that trailer. The way you get the trailer is by completing side quests and after you beat the game if you comeplete the things you need to you will see the trailer. Now it was never officialy a Kingdom Hearts 2 trailer. If you notice at the end It just say Kingdom Hearts. Square seems to like the series and they were odviously hinting at a sequel with this trailer. They word came if there would be another Kingdom Hearts game or not. Things wern't looking to good but recently Kingdom Hearts 2 got officialy confirmed. We now know that the Kingdom Hearts 2 trailer (also called deep dive) was based off the game and not something made up for fun. So everybody can call it the trailer now. I doubt anyone understood what i was saying.

HINT: I got a Secret! There is another trailer like that at the end of the USA Kingdom Hearts game. It happens right before the Deep Dive trailer. Not nearly as good as the 3 minute one you guys saw but Silent Bob you should take a look at it.

To get the trailer you must seal all worlds including the winnie the pooh world. beat the hades cup and rescure all 99 dalmations. Then of couse beat Ansem again and after the pluto sequence thing you'll see the trailer that is about 20 secs long.  

Krabbs431

« Reply #40 on: October 05, 2003, 03:58:23 pm »
Mickey looks like a goth..

foulpattie

« Reply #41 on: October 05, 2003, 06:37:17 pm »
uhhh. well mickey does look kinda cool with the jedi outfit on. Here is something else cool.

MINOR SPOILER

At the end of Kingdom Hearts when you see mickey for the first time he has a keyblade. I just thought it was cool that he had a weapon.  

Not So Silent Bob

« Reply #42 on: October 05, 2003, 07:01:41 pm »
Cool beans.

foulpattie

« Reply #43 on: October 06, 2003, 07:19:15 am »
yes it is cool. you gotta try and get it!  

foulpattie

« Reply #44 on: October 06, 2003, 01:19:58 pm »
yo peeps an official Kingdom Hearts II teaser trailer is going around the web now. Its from the TGS and cameras were banned when they showed it but luckily someone snuck a camera in and video taped the screen. The picture quality is ok but there is noise in the background so you can't hear the music. I already watched it and it has some insane fight scenes in it.
Click here for the awesome trailer!!!