Author Topic: SpongeBob Faces  (Read 2284 times)

frango9000

SpongeBob Faces
« on: January 07, 2006, 01:08:08 am »
Hi you ppl im new here, im from venezuela, me and my gril are #1 fans of spongebob, i was looking on the web for some pics of that yellow matey, specificly the closeupps of his face, the closest thing i could find was the typical face and a sad one but i also found this poster wich had all the faces i wanted, but in small size

i was wondering if anyone of you knew where could i find this images larger, like for walpapers or as large as posible, thank you all in advance, have a spongy new year everybody:D

frango9000

SpongeBob Faces
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2006, 01:21:15 pm »
no one knows where i could find the images, or is this not the right place for this post?

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
SpongeBob Faces
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2006, 02:34:58 pm »
Welcome to the boards!

For the image request, wrong place to post. For welcoming yourself, correct place.

go to the main site:

Unitedspongebob.com

Go to Multimedia page, and click on SpongeBob backgrounds.

Offline SpongeBrain

• SpongeBob
  • YEEAHHHHHHH
    • View Profile
SpongeBob Faces
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2006, 03:49:58 pm »
It's not there. :|
All Time

Weekly

frango9000

SpongeBob Faces
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2006, 05:14:45 pm »
sorry bout the wrong post, the images arent there, there are some, but not the ones i need, thanks anyway

spongebobnet

SpongeBob Faces
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2006, 03:28:26 pm »
Hi you ppl im new here, im from venezuela, me and my gril are #1 fans of spongebob, i was looking on the web for some pics of that yellow matey, specificly the closeupps of his face, the closest thing i could find was the typical face and a sad one but i also found this poster wich had all the faces i wanted, but in small size

i was wondering if anyone of you knew where could i find this images larger, like for walpapers or as large as posible, thank you all in advance, have a spongy new year everybody:D
[snapback]263995[/snapback]
you posted this somewhere else but i can't remember

babyballagyrl

SpongeBob Faces
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2006, 06:22:59 am »
Those were some nice pics. I LUV Spongebob so much. :wub:  Can you tell me where you found then so I can use them for a backround??? :blush:  Thanx lots. :biggrin: