Author Topic: Where you live.  (Read 7390 times)

Chrono

Where you live.
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2006, 12:45:22 pm »
I live in a large city...I guess.

My dads house is in a tiny town though..

spongebobnet

Where you live.
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2006, 02:16:06 pm »
i live in a small city and in a apartment that people won't even allow us to have a party not even when we lower down the music.want to move out. :angry:

super_sayian_spongebob

Where you live.
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2006, 08:20:14 pm »
I live in Houston, TX. Even though this is offically urban and not the suburb, my neighborhood seems suburban.

do the sponge

Where you live.
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2006, 08:21:48 pm »
i live in laval,québec,canada :) im french asian canadian XD or french chinese canadian :P

Offline thedarkonexxx

• Sandy
    • View Profile
Where you live.
« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2006, 10:37:57 pm »
I live in a nice and quite street in Queens, New York, New York. If you go west, you find the Jewish ghetto. If you go south and over the bridge, you get to the Harlem, which is the spanish ghetto.

I'll be moving to Brooklyn in a few months, because my dad got an awesome loft much bigger than our current appartment.
[snapback]264325[/snapback]

I live in a not so nice, not so quiet street in South Ozone Park,Queens, New York, New York.  If you go west, you will find Lindenwood where our Jewish community lives and is not as ghetto as they hype it up to be.   If you go further west and over the Triborough bridge, you get to Harlem which is the spanish ghetto, but has a thriving artistic community if you get to know it well enough.  As for me, I live in the ghetto for mostly brown people and well, its not the best living here.

I envy the above poster because I wish to get out of Queens and to go to somewhere where I will be able to be recognized.

Fixed to my standards.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2006, 10:42:36 pm by thedarkonexxx »
A thug changes,
A love changes,
And best friends become strangers.  -Nas, The Message

super_sayian_spongebob

Where you live.
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2006, 07:55:32 am »
My best friends father is from the Bronx. He thinks it's the best burough in NYC, I've been there and I didn't like it that much.

Dragon Of Grief

Where you live.
« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2006, 11:21:16 am »
Come to Lander, PA guys... we have a population of only like 400. We aren't even on the maps. We are a small town in the woods. Sort of like a version of South Park you could say. A real redneck hick town. I live in a trailer so I guess that makes me Trailer Trash. Hahaha.

Elizabeth Rose

Where you live.
« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2006, 02:55:12 pm »
Come to Lander, PA guys... we have a population of only like 400. We aren't even on the maps. We are a small town in the woods. Sort of like a version of South Park you could say. A real redneck hick town. I live in a trailer so I guess that makes me Trailer Trash. Hahaha.
[snapback]265404[/snapback]
A TRAILER!  I wanna come visit real bad now.

Sponggy32

Where you live.
« Reply #23 on: January 19, 2006, 02:20:35 pm »
Detroit,Michigan

How much chaos can you get here?A lot....for example,Someone set a house on fire twice on my street today....but for one thing to me....chaos is just funny

super_sayian_spongebob

Where you live.
« Reply #24 on: January 21, 2006, 03:56:09 pm »
My city has the highest school bullying rate in the nation, and I never get bullied.

Patback399

Where you live.
« Reply #25 on: January 21, 2006, 05:32:49 pm »
[snapback]265404[/snapback]

Pennsylvania rules...

I live in West Chester, PA. One of the biggest towns in PA. Nick Berg, the man who was executed in Iraq, lived here. "Viva la Bam" is taped here, and "Jack***" was taped here. MTV loves this place.

spongebobnet

Where you live.
« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2006, 10:39:47 am »
i'm going to be rich someday :biggrin:

Vicky

Where you live.
« Reply #27 on: January 29, 2006, 03:25:42 pm »
I live just outside London in a small town it quite cute actually :P

iggy261

Where you live.
« Reply #28 on: January 30, 2006, 05:58:11 pm »
Suburb of Detroit