Author Topic: even though i'm half white i do apply this  (Read 35302 times)

spongebuddie

even though i'm half white i do apply this
« on: January 17, 2006, 05:11:45 pm »
(i got this on my bulliten board at my myspace)

You pass me on the street and sneer in my direction.

You call me "Cracker", "Honkey", "Whitey" and even "The Man" and you think it's OK.

But when I call you, "dolphin noise", "Kike", "Towelhead", "Sand-dolphin noise", "Camel Jockey", "Beaner" or "Chink" you call me a racist.

You say that whites commit a lot of violence against you, so why are the ghettos the most dangerous places to live

You have the United Negro College Fund.
You have Martin Luther King Day.
You have Black History Month.
You have Cesar Chavez Day.
You have Yom Hashoah
You have Ma'uled Al-Nabi
You have the NAACP.
You have BET.
You have your own website black planet

If we had WET(white entertainment television) we'd be racists.

If we had a White Pride Day you would call us racists.

If we had white history month, we'd be racists.

If we had an organization for only whites to "advance" our lives, we'd be racists.

If we had a college fund that only gave white students scholarships, you know we'd be racists.

If we had our own website white planet we'd be racist

In the Million Man March, you believed that you were marching for your race and rights. If we marched for our race and rights, you would call us racists.

You are proud to be black, brown, yellow and orange, and you're

not afraid to announce it. But when we announce our white pride, you call us racists.

You rob us, carjack us, and shoot at us.
But, when a white police officer shoots a black gang member or beats up a black drug-dealer running from the law and posing a threat to society, you call him a racist.

I am (half) white.
I am proud.

But, you call me a racist.

Why is it that only whites can be racists?

Repost if you agree
« Last Edit: January 17, 2006, 05:14:26 pm by spongebuddie »

super_sayian_spongebob

« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2006, 05:26:38 pm »
Funny you should ask (literally your post was kinda funny especially the WET part), anyways it's because the whites (Yeah I am one), are the majority and the minority gets offended by the majority, maybe that's how it goes for some reason, but I think the real reason is because that if you look into history is that we've caused alot of the racism, maybe that's the reason. Besides there is some racist Blacks, Asians, etc. who don't like the other minorities or the majority.

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2006, 05:33:59 pm »
im only half white but I agree with some of your comments, Sean.

spongebuddie

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2006, 05:39:15 pm »
Funny you should ask (literally your post was kinda funny especially the WET part), anyways it's because the whites (Yeah I am one), are the majority and the minority gets offended by the majority, maybe that's how it goes for some reason, but I think the real reason is because that if you look into history is that we've caused alot of the racism, maybe that's the reason. Besides there is some racist Blacks, Asians, etc. who don't like the other minorities or the majority.
[snapback]265846[/snapback]
accually here in houston it's getting to be the opposite

super_sayian_spongebob

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2006, 05:43:10 pm »
[snapback]265846[/snapback]
accually here in houston it's getting to be the opposite
[snapback]265852[/snapback]
Not in like 20 years or so....

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2006, 06:12:49 pm »
First of all, Hispanic people... you are STILL WHITE. You just are mixed in with Indian blood. So if you are half White and half Hispanic... you're White.

But I can't help but agree with this statement. It is true. Hispanic History Month, Black History Month, but not White History Month? The worst thing these days you can be is a middle to upper class heterosexual White male... everything these days is designed to make minorities feel more comfortable. One thing I really despise is how Black people get scholarships for being Black, Hispanic people get scholarships for being Hispanic but White people don't get scholarships for being White.

I am in no way racist at all. My best friend is Black. I just think it is unfair that us white people don't get the benefits minorities do.

Offline Rocko

• SpongeBob
  • Initiative comes to thems that wait.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2006, 06:17:14 pm »
First of all, Hispanic people... you are STILL WHITE. You just are mixed in with Indian blood. So if you are half White and half Hispanic... you're White.

But I can't help but agree with this statement. It is true. Hispanic History Month, Black History Month, but not White History Month? The worst thing these days you can be is a middle to upper class heterosexual White male... everything these days is designed to make minorities feel more comfortable. One thing I really despise is how Black people get scholarships for being Black, Hispanic people get scholarships for being Hispanic but White people don't get scholarships for being White.

I am in no way racist at all. My best friend is Black. I just think it is unfair that us white people don't get the benefits minorities do.
[snapback]265859[/snapback]
I've got to agree with you on the scholarship thing, they should be given on the bases on how smart someone is not by the color of his or her skin. Dr. King wanted eqaulity, NOT special treatment.

In order to make it through the world one needs some insanity.

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2006, 06:20:13 pm »
Did you know White people now only make up about 8% of the total world population? We are already minorities... I demand special rights NOW!!!

Offline Scilla

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2006, 07:10:02 pm »
I'm half white. But here I go.

WE HAVE ALL THOSE FREAKING DAYS BECAUSE WE WENT THROUGH SO FREAKING MUCH. k?

Don't bypass the filters, k?
« Last Edit: January 17, 2006, 08:08:25 pm by Elizabeth Rose »

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2006, 07:19:48 pm »

WE HAVE ALL THOSE FreakING DAYS BECAUSE WE WENT THROUGH SO FReakING MUCH. k?
[snapback]265878[/snapback]
So? The Europeans went through the Bubonic plague back in the 14th century, how come we don't have a date for that? That is no excuse "Oh, we have been through a lot." It still isn't fair. We deserve our pride days too. It's rediculous.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2006, 08:13:08 pm by Elizabeth Rose »

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2006, 07:24:55 pm »

WE HAVE ALL THOSE *sigh* DAYS BECAUSE WE WENT THROUGH SO *sigh* MUCH. k?
You didn't. Your race did.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2006, 08:12:45 pm by Elizabeth Rose »

Rabble

« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2006, 07:40:09 pm »
I don't really have much to say about this. Some People are Racist, Others aren't, but that doesn't reallly mean the entire race is bad. There could be millions of racist people no matter what their race is, but I really think its a stupid thing to agure over someone's skin color.

jesusofsuburbia

« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2006, 07:54:23 pm »
I'm European. And, I think I'm hispanic, cause my mom's side of the family is from Spain. But my skin is totally white.
If I don't get a tan I look dead-pale, so I'm out in the sun as much as I can.

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2006, 07:59:13 pm »

WE HAVE ALL THOSE FReakNG DAYS BECAUSE WE WENT THROUGH SO FReakING MUCH. k?
So? The Europeans went through the Bubonic plague back in the 14th century, how come we don't have a date for that? That is no excuse "Oh, we have been through a lot." It still isn't fair. We deserve our pride days too. It's rediculous.
[snapback]265882[/snapback]
Because the bubonic plague wasn't caused by ignorant people who decided that because their skin color was different they were superior and had the right to enslave and discriminate against them.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2006, 08:13:29 pm by Elizabeth Rose »

Elizabeth Rose

« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2006, 08:12:20 pm »
Because the bubonic plague wasn't caused by ignorant people who decided that because their skin color was different they were superior and had the right to enslave and discriminate against them.
[snapback]265891[/snapback]
Let's spoil the Jews for being enslaved thousands of years ago too.  Oh wait.

Anyway, I totally and completely agree with what Spongebuddie posted.  If we're going to have true equality, we have to be equal.  Pampering "minorities" because they had a hard time years ago is ridiculous.  Things like scholarships should be given to ANYONE who has earned it.  Black, Hispanics (who are also whites), and other minorities should be given a scholarship because they earned it, not because they suffered 100 years ago.