Author Topic: even though i'm half white i do apply this  (Read 35294 times)

Dragon Of Grief

even though i'm half white i do apply this
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2006, 08:14:26 pm »
I'm half white. But here I go.

WE HAVE ALL THOSE  DAYS BECAUSE WE WENT THROUGH SO MUCH. k?
[snapback]265878[/snapback]
So? The Europeans went through the Bubonic plague back in the 14th century, how come we don't have a date for that? That is no excuse "Oh, we have been through a lot." It still isn't fair. We deserve our pride days too. It's rediculous.
[snapback]265882[/snapback]
Because the bubonic plague wasn't caused by ignorant people who decided that because their skin color was different they were superior and had the right to enslave and discriminate against them.
[snapback]265891[/snapback]
It has nothing to do with skin color... it has to do with peoples behavior as a ethnic group. And I don't care what you say, White people deserve pride days just like the Blacks and Mexicans have.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2006, 08:16:10 pm by Elizabeth Rose »

bomber

« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2006, 09:07:10 pm »
Me personally im half white half black. No oreo jokes please.  :dry:  Anyways I beleive all races should have pride and feel good about there race. I dont see why people judge on what color you are or what race. I dont think it matters. I agree with both points yes I agree whites should be able to be proud of there race without being considered an racist. I dont think its right for any race to hate another race. I think that any black person who still comments on slavery and how white people are out to get them or something like that. I think they should get over it. This happen centuries ago and how do we expect to create a better society if we are still going to look in the past. I think that all races should of course have pride for there races. But, I think it gets to far when any race, are against a race just beacuse, of there ethnicity.

Offline Scilla

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2006, 09:07:11 pm »

WE HAVE ALL THOSE *sigh* DAYS BECAUSE WE WENT THROUGH SO *sigh* MUCH. k?
You didn't. Your race did.
[snapback]265883[/snapback]
Right.. that's why I said WE..

KEVIN:
Yeah, and also you guys are the majority, I dont know why. It's just different. ('m agreeing with you)

LIZ:
..and still are suffering from today. Might not be as noticeable, but it is. Also were the other events as big as the black on white or whatever events?

TY:

Riiiiiight.. I'm sorry but everyDAY is your day. :D
« Last Edit: January 17, 2006, 09:09:06 pm by Scilla »

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2006, 12:36:21 am »

KEVIN:
Yeah, and also you guys are the majority, I dont know why. It's just different. ('m agreeing with you)

LIZ:
..and still are suffering from today. Might not be as noticeable, but it is. Also were the other events as big as the black on white or whatever events?

TY:

[snapback]265909[/snapback]
Everyday is our day? How does that make the least bit of sense? It doesn't, that is why... how is everyday our day? Why can't we have special days set aside for white pride? I don't care how much you have gone through, that doesn't give you right to getting a scholarship JUST FOR BEING BLACK!!! And didn't MLK want eqaulity? This atrocity is far from equality... minorities today have it made considered as they had it 50 years ago... tell me, how many years until everyone is equal, and we can get up to your level? I want a scholarship for being white. I want special job priveleges for being white. I don't care how much you went through, I want to be equal with YOU... so shutup about that crap about us having a day everyday because that is ludicrous bullcrap and you know it.

spongebuddie

« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2006, 04:32:09 am »
Did you know White people now only make up about 8% of the total world population? We are already minorities... I demand special rights NOW!!!
[snapback]265862[/snapback]
my point excatly!!!!!!! thats what i'm sayin the white people are now the nimorities  :mellow:

KEVIN:

LIZ:

TY:

Everyday is our day? How does that make the least bit of sense? It doesn't, that is why... how is everyday our day? Why can't we have special days set aside for white pride? I don't care how much you have gone through, that doesn't give you right to getting a scholarship JUST FOR BEING BLACK!!! And didn't MLK want eqaulity? This atrocity is far from equality... minorities today have it made considered as they had it 50 years ago... tell me, how many years until everyone is equal, and we can get up to your level? I want a scholarship for being white. I want special job priveleges for being white. I don't care how much you went through, I want to be equal with YOU... so shutup about that crap about us having a day everyday because that is ludicrous bullcrap and you know it.
[snapback]265922[/snapback]
woa it's ok ty
« Last Edit: January 18, 2006, 03:38:04 pm by spongebuddie »

Elizabeth Rose

« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2006, 05:16:41 am »

KEVIN:

LIZ:

TY:

How? Most of the ones that I see suffering today bring it upon themselves.

spongebobnet

« Reply #21 on: January 18, 2006, 10:06:56 am »

WE HAVE ALL THOSEĀ  DAYS BECAUSE WE WENT THROUGH SO MUCH. k?
So? The Europeans went through the Bubonic plague back in the 14th century, how come we don't have a date for that? That is no excuse "Oh, we have been through a lot." It still isn't fair. We deserve our pride days too. It's rediculous.
Because the bubonic plague wasn't caused by ignorant people who decided that because their skin color was different they were superior and had the right to enslave and discriminate against them.
It has nothing to do with skin color... it has to do with peoples behavior as a ethnic group. And I don't care what you say, White people deserve pride days just like the Blacks and Mexicans have.
[snapback]265894[/snapback]
white people already has pride. :excl:
« Last Edit: January 18, 2006, 10:07:58 am by spongebobnet »

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #22 on: January 18, 2006, 10:47:23 am »

WE HAVE ALL THOSEĀ  DAYS BECAUSE WE WENT THROUGH SO MUCH. k?
[snapback]265894[/snapback]
white people already has pride. :excl:
[snapback]265946[/snapback]
No crap, Sherlock :rolleyes:

But if we try to show our pride we are being called "racist" whereas the Mexicans can run around wearing brown pride stuff and there is nothing wrong with that.

Please stay out of this thread if you are just going to contribute garbage, please.

garyfan

« Reply #23 on: January 18, 2006, 01:34:34 pm »
All I know is that Asians are taking over my area. I have a ton of Chinese, Korean and Indian friends. I guess the reason that blacks have all that stuff is because they got treated bad in the past and they have more pride than whites do.

Offline Rocko

• SpongeBob
  • Initiative comes to thems that wait.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 18, 2006, 01:39:33 pm »
All I know is that Asians are taking over my area. I have a ton of Chinese, Korean and Indian friends. I guess the reason that blacks have all that stuff is because they got treated bad in the past and they have more pride than whites do.
[snapback]265975[/snapback]
Whites have pride we just can't show it without being accused of Racism, however BET is just a makes the stereotype about blacks all being rapper's or ho's more true.

In order to make it through the world one needs some insanity.

Patback399

« Reply #25 on: January 18, 2006, 01:55:28 pm »
About "Black History Month". It's just ridiculous. Why should there be a seperate month for the history of one race. Is there an Irish History Month? A German one? No. "History" should be history. Ever person that contributes to the advancements of our culture. Our culture as a whole. Why should Black History Month be any different from regular history? Anyway, some of the people you learn about are just in there for the sole reason of trying to make this seem more important than history as a whole. Such as (I can't think of the name) the lady who worked with shampoos. Why do we learn about her in particular, rather learn about George Washington in particular? Don't get me wrong, Martin Luther King Jr. was a great person, and a powerful speaker, but what makes him anymore important than all other revolutionaries in the past?

Every culture has gone through tough times. With Ireland, the potato famine. With Jews, the holocaust. With Polish, communism. With Britain, the Bubonic plague. And every nation has fought with the problems of war!

Okay, so the African Americans had the cicil rights movement. Sure, but it was just as horrible (and sometimes a little easier) than everything else going on in the world. Don't you think Jewish people are discriminated against? Everybody has to realize, the culture of everyone around has gone through just as hard times as you have.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2006, 01:58:30 pm by Patback399 »

Offline Scilla

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 18, 2006, 02:21:59 pm »

KEVIN:

LIZ:

TY:

Thanks for calling my opinion bullcrap. But anyway, I think our scholarships may come from us making something out of ourselves. It is harder for black men and women to succeed in life. And the majority are poor. Makes since to me.

KEVIN:

LIZ:

TY:

[snapback]265926[/snapback]

Yeah, you're right.

About "Black History Month". It's just ridiculous. Why should there be a seperate month for the history of one race. Is there an Irish History Month? A German one? No. "History" should be history. Ever person that contributes to the advancements of our culture. Our culture as a whole. Why should Black History Month be any different from regular history? Anyway, some of the people you learn about are just in there for the sole reason of trying to make this seem more important than history as a whole. Such as (I can't think of the name) the lady who worked with shampoos. Why do we learn about her in particular, rather learn about George Washington in particular? Don't get me wrong, Martin Luther King Jr. was a great person, and a powerful speaker, but what makes him anymore important than all other revolutionaries in the past?

Every culture has gone through tough times. With Ireland, the potato famine. With Jews, the holocaust. With Polish, communism. With Britain, the Bubonic plague. And every nation has fought with the problems of war!

Okay, so the African Americans had the cicil rights movement. Sure, but it was just as horrible (and sometimes a little easier) than everything else going on in the world. Don't you think Jewish people are discriminated against? Everybody has to realize, the culture of everyone around has gone through just as hard times as you have.
[snapback]265980[/snapback]

*cough?*

spongebuddie

« Reply #27 on: January 18, 2006, 03:46:04 pm »
in our school if ur full white thats your label ex: oh.. no i don kno it was some white girl
thats happened to me before this one girl was sittin behind me in english and it was halloween n everyone was in costume ya kno?? anyway i had sprayed my hair with red streaks and EVERYONE was askin me "y'd u dye ur hair red??" in every friggin period and frankly at that time i was sick of it plus i didn much like the girl in the first place she asked me like alota other people n i said "cuz i can" well as you all kno that pi$$ed her off n imediatly (sp?) she said "see thas what i don like about white girls they're so b*tchy" n it really PI$$ED me off cuz i'm HALF white they assume cuz ur white ur b*tchy
« Last Edit: January 18, 2006, 03:46:37 pm by spongebuddie »

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #28 on: January 18, 2006, 04:02:12 pm »

KEVIN:

LIZ:

TY:

Thanks for calling my opinion bullcrap. But anyway, I think our scholarships may come from us making something out of ourselves. It is harder for black men and women to succeed in life. And the majority are poor. Makes since to me.

KEVIN:

LIZ:

TY:

[snapback]265926[/snapback]

Yeah, you're right.

[snapback]265980[/snapback]

*cough?*
[snapback]265983[/snapback]
Oh yeah, it must be so hard getting special scholarships and job opportunities, and being able to get away with racially charged crimes, and getting all sorts of free money from the government just for being black. Do you have any idea how easy you could get a job anywhere you wanted? Life is very easy for you black people these days. With the NAACP around you got it so easy you have no idea. Black people are spoiled rotten just as are Hispanic people. And you say black people are poor? Oh yeah, Dr. Dre, P Diddy, and Lil' Bow Wow REALLY have it tough don't they? Afterall they are SOOO POOR right? And if White people have it so good WHY are the majority of us on welfare?

And Patback is right. Black people don't deserve a Black History month if us White people can't have a White History month... it's only fair. And yes, your opinion was bullcrap because you think that just because you are black that you deserve special treatment... what about what your supposed great leader MLK wanted? Didn't he want equality? Well, right now black people are above equality. Yes, you were enslaved... get over it. We have. That was over 100 years ago. And you have the United Negro College Fund... which gives you money for college JUST for being Black... and it is UNFAIR. I want my United Caucasian College Fund for being White. You have no idea how unfair you sound do you?
« Last Edit: January 18, 2006, 04:06:14 pm by Dragon Of Grief »

spongebuddie

« Reply #29 on: January 18, 2006, 04:09:44 pm »
ty isn't that a little much???
chill