Author Topic: Spongebob February Schedule  (Read 5774 times)

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Spongebob February Schedule
« on: January 20, 2006, 03:00:14 pm »
February 20th (Hero Theme)
4:00/3:00c Jellyfish Hunter / Mermaidman and Barnacleboy
4:30/3:30c Krabs vs Plankton /Mermaidman and Barnacleboy V
5:00/4:00c The Fry Cook Games / Pickles
5:30/4:30c Mermaidman II / Imitation Krabs
6:00/5:00c Mermaidman and Barnacleboy III / Neptune's Spatula
6:30/5:30c I Had An Accident / Mermaidman and Barnacleboy IV
7:00/6:00c Sandy, Spongebob and The Worm / The Sponge Who Could Fly
7:30/6:30c The Lost Mattress / Skill Crane
8:00/7:00c Dunces & Dragons

Dunces & Dragons
After a freak jousting accident at a Medieval Times restaurant, SpongeBob and Patrick are transported to a medieval version of Bikini Bottom. The two are mistaken for great knights, and soon they are entrusted with the quest of saving King Krabs’ daughter, Princess Pearl, from the clutches of the evil wizard Lord Plankton. To keep them company, the King sends along Squidward, the court jester (who was recently thrown in the dungeon for not being funny). The first obstacle they encounter is the dreaded Black Knight, an ornery squirrel who fights under the spell of Lord Plankton. But Sir SpongeBob bests the Black Knight in a brilliant display of Karate, and even breaks Plankton’s hold on her. The Black Knight pledges herself to the heroes’ cause, and the group of four marches on to Lord Plankton’s lair where they encounter the giant fire-breathing jelly fish. Fortunately Sir SpongeBob has just the thing that will tame the dangerous beast, a krabby patty that he was saving in his pocket for lunch. The knights finally get through Plankton’s defenses, save Princess Pearl, and restore peace to the kingdom. When SpongeBob and Patrick awake the next morning, they are back in their present day home. Everything is as it should be, except for that giant fire breathing jelly fish that’s hanging around them.

Monday "Knight" SlimeTime at 6/5c
While SpongeBob and Nickelodeon are about to get Lost In Time, Friday Night SlimeTime and the Nick Hotel are about to get lost in Slime. That’s right, Lil JJ, Chloe and Patchy are bringing the mess to Orlando for a special edition Middle Ages themed FNS where the usual roster of messy games will be replaced with an array of Arthurian challenges including Jellyfish Joust, Archery Ooze, Slimy Sword Battle, and much more! Game play begins on the day of the event, and leads up to the big “Dunces & Dragons” premiere.

http://www.cabletvtalk.com/showthread.php?t=3289
« Last Edit: January 20, 2006, 03:00:47 pm by ssj4gogita4 »

Offline Scilla

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2006, 03:42:46 pm »
:) :)

bub1028

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2006, 03:52:14 pm »
how r they going 2 get the sponge who could fly and sandy spongebob and the worm in half an hour?

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2006, 03:55:31 pm »
They probably took out the Patchy parts of "Sponge Who Could Fly"

bub1028

« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2006, 04:09:58 pm »
do u really thinks so?
That would be GREAT!!!!!!!!

Offline abney317

• Gary
    • View Profile
    • SpongeBuddy Mania
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2006, 05:35:03 pm »
awesome!

I'm ready for Dunces and Dragons right now.

The_Man

« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2006, 06:53:25 pm »
I hope dunces and dragons will be good. It sounds like a good plot, so I hope it's not wasted.

Sb129

« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2006, 09:48:32 pm »
"Dunces & Dragons" sounds cool.Hopefully it'll be more than 30 minutes long,so it lives to the hype.

spongebobnet

« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2006, 02:10:01 pm »
i want to see dunces and dragons soooo baaaaadddd :cool:

DennisLuvr

« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2006, 04:59:25 am »
Hehe... I got one of the little episode toys from BK. *hugs little Samurai Knight SB*

I think they're advertising the DVD with Dunces and Dragons... "Lost in Time"? Anyway, I can't wait!

iggy261

« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2006, 06:50:04 pm »
Is dunces and Dragons an hour long?  Because i thought Where's gary was going to be an hour long,but it wasn't.