Author Topic: FairlyOdd Parents- Ending  (Read 18557 times)

ti89titanium

FairlyOdd Parents- Ending
« Reply #30 on: March 04, 2006, 03:58:03 pm »
but Nickelodeon has this rule against hinting that your show is ending. I always hated FOP besides the first two eps and they have every right to end it. It has become unwatchable.

spongey snail

« Reply #31 on: March 04, 2006, 07:39:13 pm »
Im not sure if you guys know, but the FairlyOdd Parents is coming to an end soon. I read it on Wikipedia, and apparentely its ending in June. I cant post the link right now, cause im going somewhere soon, but if you search FairlyOdd Parents on Wikipedia you'll probably find it. :ph34r:
[snapback]267509[/snapback]
good, I hate fairly odd parents. I thought they ended years ago.

ti89titanium

« Reply #32 on: March 05, 2006, 07:49:55 am »
what, you mean the watchable episodes? They've been having new episodes steadily recently.

Cupid_Kirby

« Reply #33 on: March 05, 2006, 06:26:27 pm »
:sad: FOP cancelled?I like their humour to much for it to be cancelled...

"I will now hide inside my own pants"
"Ding!Cookie!It's Over.."
"Math is for squares,LIKE PANTS!"

Wormy Lives!

« Reply #34 on: March 11, 2006, 09:43:32 pm »
NOOOOOOOO! NOT JIMMY! :yucky: I guess I can live without new FOP episodes, but Jimmy only lasted three -censored- years!
« Last Edit: March 11, 2006, 09:46:21 pm by Wormy Lives! »

Wormy Lives!

« Reply #35 on: March 11, 2006, 09:48:46 pm »
spongebob is mature and it makes my brother laugh and he's 21 :blink:
[snapback]267727[/snapback]
My 57-year-old grandmother laughs her butt off at SB!

No Username

« Reply #36 on: March 12, 2006, 07:47:43 pm »
seeing as i rarly ever watch television only on special occasions and just go out and buy the DVD of the shows i actually do watch on TV so that i can have then on demand instead and such, im fine with it. I saw FOP and JN as annoying anyway, but that may be because my younger siblings always watch those. :P At least this'll clear the way for new stuff to air possibly and this can at least confirm once again for me that SB wont be leaving anytime soon, or else they wont get a lot of viewers anymore since they took the two others away.

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
« Reply #37 on: March 13, 2006, 12:25:11 pm »
FOP Started out good but went downhill

DP was getting better

JN sucked (Other than few episodes), but the theratical movie rocked.

ti89titanium

« Reply #38 on: March 13, 2006, 12:33:53 pm »
Fairly OddParents was good in the first and second seasons (well, watchable) and then got too horrible. Danny Phantom began to get OK and then went downhill fast (started out bad, too). Jimmy Neutron's end-first season/beginning second season was watchable, too. I don't actually laugh at any of them and I laugh at Camp Lazlo and SpongeBob after the sixth viewings of episodes.

lom678

« Reply #39 on: March 18, 2006, 05:43:04 pm »
NOOOO! it cant end
« Last Edit: March 18, 2006, 05:43:35 pm by lom678 »

bub1028

« Reply #40 on: March 18, 2006, 05:48:20 pm »
Fairly Oddparents has, and always will, be good.
Jimmy started out good, ended up bad.
Danny Phantom always sucked.

spongehead1991

« Reply #41 on: March 18, 2006, 10:15:42 pm »
I watch the show sometimes, but Im not really sad if its cancelled or not.And I never really got the hype with DP, but Jimmy Neutron is actually good and underappreciated. It hasnt been on that long like Spongebob and Fairly OddParents, so it should continue a few more seasons. And for the sake of DP fans, Dp should continue further more too.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2006, 10:17:58 pm by spongehead1991 »

spongybob15

« Reply #42 on: March 27, 2006, 08:59:55 pm »
Im not sure if you guys know, but the FairlyOdd Parents is coming to an end soon. I read it on Wikipedia, and apparentely its ending in June. I cant post the link right now, cause im going somewhere soon, but if you search FairlyOdd Parents on Wikipedia you'll probably find it. :ph34r:
[snapback]267509[/snapback]
That sucks

Banshee 1919

Re: FairlyOdd Parents- Ending
« Reply #43 on: August 19, 2007, 12:07:16 pm »
Yeah, whatever. It was cool while it lasted.. at least when I was interested in it.

The thing is, the show isn't really going downhill. We're all getting older, more mature, and less interested. This stuff doesn't make us laugh any more. The creators keep making episodes for the same age group, so the viewers keep changing.

That's the reason I'm not interested in SpongeBob any more either.

Perhaps as in the writers still write for the elementary set. The Teenick shows hardly make me laugh.