Author Topic: High School Musical  (Read 11904 times)

Jackie-Boy

High School Musical
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2006, 10:47:57 pm »
Does anyone remember that episode of Even Stevens where it was all a musical? I loved that. Man, I miss that show. It was so awesome.

Patback399

High School Musical
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2006, 05:54:13 am »
Does anyone remember that episode of Even Stevens where it was all a musical? I loved that. Man, I miss that show. It was so awesome.
[snapback]269524[/snapback]

Great episode. The Twitty-Stevens project. The roof gig. Beans had his head stuck in a hampster cage. That show was gold.

ti89titanium

High School Musical
« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2006, 04:16:34 pm »
it was ok. Not good enough to have all its tracks at the top of itunes top music list.
[snapback]268710[/snapback]
It also has #1 album.
[snapback]268823[/snapback]

*cries at how crazy the music industry is*

*faints at the thought of that being the #1 record*

*dies*
[snapback]269009[/snapback]

I'll be at your funeral.

yorgyschmorgy

High School Musical
« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2006, 03:21:19 pm »
The #1 record is from Disney?

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
High School Musical
« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2006, 10:26:48 pm »

Great episode. The Twitty-Stevens project. The roof gig. Beans had his head stuck in a hampster cage. That show was gold.
[snapback]269544[/snapback]
Different episode:P

They are apparently doing High School Musical 2.

sponge monkey100

High School Musical
« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2006, 08:15:54 am »

[snapback]271315[/snapback]
thats cool

Wormy's Best Friend

High School Musical
« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2006, 11:42:29 am »

That's screwed up.

Disney makes one movie from which a cult is made, and they decided right away they're going to make another.

Starr2k3

High School Musical
« Reply #22 on: February 12, 2006, 11:53:43 am »

No.. he's talking about the one where Ren was sick and she had this dream where everyone was doing musicals.

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
High School Musical
« Reply #23 on: February 12, 2006, 12:23:15 pm »

That's screwed up.

Disney makes one movie from which a cult is made, and they decided right away they're going to make another.
[snapback]271395[/snapback]
Well, to be honest, they are making a good choice. They'd be idiots not do a sequal. The thing is so freakin high in the ratings, and the music on top of iTunes. I mean come on! If they didnt do a sequal they wouldnt know a thing about the buisness.

Wormy's Best Friend

High School Musical
« Reply #24 on: February 12, 2006, 01:14:19 pm »

No.. he's talking about the one where Ren was sick and she had this dream where everyone was doing musicals.
[snapback]271401[/snapback]

"Influenza".

ti89titanium

High School Musical
« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2006, 01:54:49 pm »

That's screwed up.

Well, to be honest, they are making a good choice. They'd be idiots not do a sequal. The thing is so freakin high in the ratings, and the music on top of iTunes. I mean come on! If they didnt do a sequal they wouldnt know a thing about the buisness.
[snapback]271407[/snapback]

but what is it going to be? the plot will never have the same effect. It will be like Bambi II, Mulan II, Peter Pan II (all horrible sequels based on great movies from Disney)

Offline spongemonkey13

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
High School Musical
« Reply #26 on: February 19, 2006, 12:58:01 pm »
I did like a couple of the songs so I downloaded them for free. I don't get iTunes anyway. Why pay 99 cents per song when you can download them free on Limewire?

Offline thedarkonexxx

• Sandy
    • View Profile
High School Musical
« Reply #27 on: February 19, 2006, 01:59:29 pm »
^  Maybe its because downloading songs off the internet without paying is illegal.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2006, 01:59:40 pm by thedarkonexxx »
A thug changes,
A love changes,
And best friends become strangers.  -Nas, The Message

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
High School Musical
« Reply #28 on: February 19, 2006, 02:25:31 pm »

That's screwed up.

[snapback]271407[/snapback]

but what is it going to be? the plot will never have the same effect. It will be like Bambi II, Mulan II, Peter Pan II (all horrible sequels based on great movies from Disney)
[snapback]271416[/snapback]
Bambi II isn't even out yet. x.x

I did like a couple of the songs so I downloaded them for free. I don't get iTunes anyway. Why pay 99 cents per song when you can download them free on Limewire?
[snapback]272960[/snapback]
Why pay for cable when you can just steal it? Why pay for groceries when you can just take it from the store?

lil`Sara

High School Musical
« Reply #29 on: February 19, 2006, 02:30:09 pm »
Aww i liked it. It was cute.
And, gosh, the guy is just uber-hawt all over. How could I NOT watch it?
The songs were eh. :-/  I'm suprised everyone likes them so much. I only liked the basketball and the last songs.

...I hate Disney sequels. They make me mad.