Author Topic: Apology  (Read 25580 times)

Offline SizzlinSean

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://
Apology
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2006, 08:22:05 pm »
That really bites. Amazing what people will do huh? At least nobody lost their post count.
[snapback]267892[/snapback]
Ok, stop being nice to me. It frightens me XD
[snapback]267909[/snapback]
Don't get me wrong... I think it was bad that USB got hacked. But the fact that your accoutn was hacked, the hacker deleted a bunch of posts, and you were removed from being a G Mod... that is just gold :laugh:
[snapback]268042[/snapback]

And yet you consider yourself a nice person. Shocking. People in the real world must just love you.

Dragon Of Grief

Apology
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2006, 08:25:18 pm »
That's Timo... he's different.

Offline SizzlinSean

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Apology
« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2006, 08:29:44 pm »
[snapback]268188[/snapback]

So what does that make you? The fact that you find the somebody's downfall enjoyable is truly disgusting, and it shows your character... or lack thereof.

Dragon Of Grief

Apology
« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2006, 08:32:45 pm »
[snapback]268188[/snapback]

So what does that make you? The fact that you find the somebody's downfall enjoyable is truly disgusting, and it shows your character... or lack thereof.
[snapback]268193[/snapback]
Come on... if I was in the same situation he'd laugh at me too. And you don't know a thing about me. So don't judge my character. The fact you judge someone you barely know tells a lot about you too.

But I am not going to argue with you... I never had a problem with you and don't want one now. It is just this thing between Timo and I.

Offline SizzlinSean

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Apology
« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2006, 08:42:56 pm »
You barely know Timo, and you've already made the conscience decision to not like him, so don't even begin to tell me that I'm wrong. I can read a few posts and tell of your character. Not just because I'm a fairly good judge, but because your true attitude shows so clearly, it's easy to see.There's a difference between a friendly (or not so friendly) rivalry between two people, and enjoying somebody's pain. Think of me however you wish, I could really care less. I just tend to stop idiocy when I see it roaming around.

Dragon Of Grief

Apology
« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2006, 08:49:20 pm »
You barely know Timo, and you've already made the conscience decision to not like him, so don't even begin to tell me that I'm wrong. I can read a few posts and tell of your character. Not just because I'm a fairly good judge, but because your true attitude shows so clearly, it's easy to see.There's a difference between a friendly (or not so friendly) rivalry between two people, and enjoying somebody's pain. Think of me however you wish, I could really care less. I just tend to stop idiocy when I see it roaming around.
[snapback]268199[/snapback]
I said that I didn't have a problem with you... what more need I say? And if you read Timo and I's posts towards each other you would understand. But no. You made a judgement on my character in this one thread. What about the threads that Timo antagonizes me? Huh? Or am I just the bad guy here...

I will make the judgement that your judgement is wrong... you don't know a thing about me.

~angelene's dreams

Apology
« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2006, 08:51:18 pm »
Ty and Timo ALWAYS been at each other's throats...they are like...night and day....sun and rain....

Dragon Of Grief

Apology
« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2006, 08:53:31 pm »
Ty and Timo ALWAYS been at each other's throats...they are like...night and day....sun and rain....
[snapback]268204[/snapback]
Thank you, Ang.

~angelene's dreams

Apology
« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2006, 09:01:49 pm »
well, really.  i gave you my stance on your relationship with Timo.

It started waaaay back at SBC.  You both have a love-hate thing going on.  You both NEED one another...for being cruel to one another, and crap, sometimes on the rare occasion, you SUPPORT one another.

Don't ask me why....i tell it like it is.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Apology
« Reply #24 on: January 29, 2006, 10:09:32 pm »
I suppose that was a bit cruel...
[snapback]268176[/snapback]
When are you not?

Offline Scilla

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Apology
« Reply #25 on: January 29, 2006, 10:09:38 pm »
:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Angelene?

:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

~angelene's dreams

Apology
« Reply #26 on: January 29, 2006, 10:29:30 pm »
You?

o_O;;

Dragon Of Grief

Apology
« Reply #27 on: January 29, 2006, 10:52:55 pm »
I suppose that was a bit cruel...
[snapback]268176[/snapback]
When are you not?
[snapback]268218[/snapback]
I am nice plenty of times. You just don't seem to read those posts.

Offline Scilla

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Apology
« Reply #28 on: January 29, 2006, 10:56:46 pm »
You?

o_O;;
[snapback]268230[/snapback]

haha.. we didnt know eachother well. I was just one of the original members of umm.. umm.. umm.. Random Insanity? No.. I Dont remember. But yeah. -.-

Dragon Of Grief

Apology
« Reply #29 on: January 29, 2006, 10:59:19 pm »
Ang was one of the founders of Random Insanity.