Author Topic: Least aired episode  (Read 36150 times)

sponcrazey

Re: Least aired episode
« Reply #45 on: October 02, 2008, 09:02:55 am »
Scaredy Pants / I Was A Teenage Gary
 Episode 13A__ Episode 13B what the :wub:

sponcrazey

« Reply #46 on: October 03, 2008, 10:30:20 am »
what do you think is the least aired spongebob episode?
i think sponge who could fly, but then again, i havnt gotten nick for about a month now... :glare:
then how do you know

sponcrazey

« Reply #47 on: October 03, 2008, 10:55:41 am »
eh what about u know scardey pants  rock bottom

sponcrazey

« Reply #48 on: October 04, 2008, 07:01:25 am »
eh what about u know scardey pants  rock bottom
hey maybe

Offline telephony

• Members
  • Squidward
    • View Profile
    • The LED Museum
« Reply #49 on: October 05, 2008, 06:27:40 am »
I've seen "Rock Bottom" a number of times - most recently, yesterday. :)

Evaluations of flashlights, lighting products, lasers, and analyses of LEDs in their feral state.

Offline telephony

• Members
  • Squidward
    • View Profile
    • The LED Museum
« Reply #50 on: October 10, 2008, 02:14:40 pm »
The episode containing "Giant Squidward" and "No Nose Knows" is scheduled to be on tomorrow (10-11-08) at 3:30pm PDT on Nick.
:) B) :)

Evaluations of flashlights, lighting products, lasers, and analyses of LEDs in their feral state.

sponcrazey

« Reply #51 on: October 12, 2008, 02:51:12 am »
The episode containing "Giant Squidward" and "No Nose Knows" is scheduled to be on tomorrow (10-11-08) at 3:30pm PDT on Nick.
:) B) :)
[/quote lol i get it

mrabsorbency

« Reply #52 on: October 12, 2008, 11:48:43 am »
How about the splinter episode? I think they only aired that once.

Offline telephony

• Members
  • Squidward
    • View Profile
    • The LED Museum
« Reply #53 on: October 12, 2008, 01:43:37 pm »
How about the splinter episode? I think they only aired that once.
Come to think of it, I've only seen that episode one time - though I *think* it may have actually aired two times.

i_luv_sponge_xoxo

« Reply #54 on: October 13, 2008, 05:44:51 am »
Valentines Day/The Paper. I've only seen it twice. i didn't even know it existed before.

Offline telephony

• Members
  • Squidward
    • View Profile
    • The LED Museum
« Reply #55 on: October 24, 2008, 07:58:13 am »
"Scaredy Pants / I Was a Teenage Gary" - it's scheduled to be shown tomorrow (10-25-08) at 9:30am PDT.
I didn't even know that this episode even existed until I saw it on the Nick TV schedule on the web.

Here's a screen dump showing exactly this:

Mad.Lollipop

« Reply #56 on: November 01, 2008, 10:18:11 am »
I Think The Least Aired Episode Is The One Where Spongebob Has Bad Breath. I Think The Episode Is Stinky Breath, Cant Remember.  ^_^

Offline telephony

• Members
  • Squidward
    • View Profile
    • The LED Museum
« Reply #57 on: November 01, 2008, 10:19:31 pm »
The episode is called "Something Smells"; it is paired with the episode "Bossy Boots".

Something Smells is the one where SpongeBob wants to make a sundae, but he's out of all of the "normal" sundae ingredients, so he makes this evil concoction of ketchup, onions, and a peanut plant (pot, soil, and all), and eats it. He then subsequently knocks everybody out with his rancid breath.
Patrick plays a significant role; even Squidward has something (not-so-nice) to say.

Bossy Boots is the one where Mr. Krabs' daughter Pearl gets a summer job at the Krusty Krab, renames it the "Kuddly Krab", eliminates Krabby Patties (and all other fried foods for that matter) from the menu (the menu now consists of just iced tea and salad), and then tries to get fired - SpongeBob ends up with this unenviable task.

sponcrazey

« Reply #58 on: November 03, 2008, 10:32:51 am »
The episode is called "Something Smells"; it is paired with the episode "Bossy Boots".

Something Smells is the one where SpongeBob wants to make a sundae, but he's out of all of the "normal" sundae ingredients, so he makes this evil concoction of ketchup, onions, and a peanut plant (pot, soil, and all), and eats it. He then subsequently knocks everybody out with his rancid breath.
Patrick plays a significant role; even Squidward has something (not-so-nice) to say.

Bossy Boots is the one where Mr. Krabs' daughter Pearl gets a summer job at the Krusty Krab, renames it the "Kuddly Krab", eliminates Krabby Patties (and all other fried foods for that matter) from the menu (the menu now consists of just iced tea and salad), and then tries to get fired - SpongeBob ends up with this unenviable task.
i was gonna say that

sponcrazey

« Reply #59 on: November 07, 2008, 07:44:02 am »
:sad: i didn't even see the complete episode of campfire and i've been waiting a long time too see it
i saw it yesterday