Author Topic: The Rules Are Back.  (Read 8132 times)

Offline cmonkey

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • United SpongeBob
The Rules Are Back.
« on: October 07, 2003, 06:03:42 pm »
The new rules are up, so any new (and old) members should go read them.  They are posted in The Pineapple.  The rules are about the same as the old ones, but there is some more information to make them clearer.

Also, I have some great news.  Sponge Zone was featured in a magazine!  It was Not For Adults magazine, a Canadian magazine for kids.  It was an issue about SpongeBob, and they wrote a paragraph about SpongeZone.net (that would be this site :wink: )  Mike Steve, a SpongeZoner, sent me a few webcam pictures of it, but I'm waiting until I have a scanned image of it before I post it on the site.
Check out my website, www.spongezone.net... oh, nevermind

13 Ghz folding for Team SpongeZone

foulpattie

The Rules Are Back.
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2003, 06:06:33 pm »
wow, I bet you feel pretty proud of yourself.  

Offline Compwhiz128

• SpongeBob
  • This Wal-Mart Operating System....
    • View Profile
The Rules Are Back.
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2003, 06:14:11 pm »
awwww man you r lucki :sad:
but my dad bought me a gutair :biggrin:  
There is no such thing as peace and there never will be. Peace is a delusion believed by the weak. Gandhi said : "An eye of an eye would leave the whole world blind". So be it because only a blind world can experience the peace that it deserves. But there in lay the sick irony. Who will be able to see this peace? The human species is at war. The enemy walks among us nearly invisible. Only those with true discernment can see them. But only one with discernment and vision can show them to others

Patrick

The Rules Are Back.
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2003, 06:17:19 pm »
They should ahve told you before they put you site in it, then you aks them for money! BWAHAHAHAHAHA! Sorry, I get carried away plotting evil thigns like that... Anyways, great job Cmonkey!

KrabbyLand173

The Rules Are Back.
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2003, 06:20:09 pm »
Oh Cmonkey, I take it upon myself as an honer to be one of your first onlnie friends to congradulate you! *Kisses hand*

MandaFaye

The Rules Are Back.
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2003, 06:22:38 pm »
Good job cmonkey!  :biggrin: We're proud of you!

And now that the rules are OFFICIALLY posted, if people say...spam excessively, can they get banned like...immediately?  

Offline MEEP!

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
The Rules Are Back.
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2003, 06:28:24 pm »
Congrats Cmonkey!
Mr. Krabs: Do you smell it..that smell...a kind of smelly smell...a smelly smell that smells smelly. Anchovies.
Squidward: What?
Mr. Krabs: ANCHOVIES!
Anchovies: MEEP, MEEP, MEEP.

I probably won't be on here too much being in college and all. I will try to pop on every once in a while though to share my thoughts.

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
The Rules Are Back.
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2003, 06:38:19 pm »
That's awesome cmonkey. Although I already knew. I was in the Chat...yeeah...

That still rocks, though. Great job on a spiffyrific site!

Ms. APuff

The Rules Are Back.
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2003, 07:03:59 pm »
WoW!!! That's fantastic cmonkey. I have told a lot of people about your site. It is my dream to be able to produce awesome websites like yours. (really!) After I show someone your site I tell them how old you are and they freak out. We all admire your talent. :thumbsup:  

KrabbyLand173

The Rules Are Back.
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2003, 07:15:09 pm »
His talent feeds off his love for the sponge. He has found the light side of the world. Most of us have. :original:  

Offline Compwhiz128

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
The Rules Are Back.
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2003, 06:04:18 pm »
well you must feel popular and kewl i got this popular by submitting spongebob superpants well truthly im bobby fishkin :biggrin:  
There is no such thing as peace and there never will be. Peace is a delusion believed by the weak. Gandhi said : "An eye of an eye would leave the whole world blind". So be it because only a blind world can experience the peace that it deserves. But there in lay the sick irony. Who will be able to see this peace? The human species is at war. The enemy walks among us nearly invisible. Only those with true discernment can see them. But only one with discernment and vision can show them to others

foulpattie

The Rules Are Back.
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2003, 06:38:22 pm »
this probably just boost the populartity of this site.  

mermaidman97007

The Rules Are Back.
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2003, 11:08:58 pm »
***Bows before The Big Cheese***

Good job! Ive been here fer a bit already, and I love it!

Keep it up!

Offline Compwhiz128

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
The Rules Are Back.
« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2003, 03:44:48 pm »
listen to the music uggh no music yet

super_sayian_spongebob

The Rules Are Back.
« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2003, 04:02:22 pm »
Congrats cmonkey!!! You made it this time, now that spongezone is going to get more popular, we can get more members!!! YEA!

Patrick

The Rules Are Back.
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2003, 04:22:58 pm »
That's good. But the bad thing aabout gettign more members is you don't know hte people at the forum as well.  

KrabbyLand173

The Rules Are Back.
« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2003, 05:18:40 pm »
I know all the members here extremly well.