Author Topic: They called him "Bob"  (Read 5956 times)

edso

They called him "Bob"
« on: February 19, 2006, 05:59:40 pm »
I made this for antoher forum but they didn't care for it. I wrote it last month and forgot about it. It's basicly about Spongebob playing tag with Patrick and they get on some crazy adventure with a group of guys..enjoy.

Chapter one..
Tagging the stuff out of you!

Spongebob glanced around his yard. He squinted. Nothing. The vast wasteland made him shiver. Knowing he was being watched was not a very good feeling.
Then he felt it. A cold, crusty, almost dead feeling hand touched him. The sponge's slow-motion world had changed to top speed. "YOU ARE I AND...uhh.." Spongebob turned around Patrick had tagged him. "T..right?" The starfish asked. Spongebob nodded.  He slapped Patrick. "IT!!" Patrick did the same thing. The game almost lasted forever. The sun had long since gone down and Patrick was growing tired. "I win.." he said. "I..tagged the living stuff out of you.." Patrick was almost asleep. Spongebob laughed. "Ok..umm same time tommarow?" Patrick smiled, "Im there!" Spongebob went inside his Pineapple and laughed. "What a great day.."

Tony Fishpaste was growing restless. The skinny fish still needed two morons to help kill the man named Kevin Kraboli. Tony was a gangster. Kevin was a debtor. He needed to die. Tony cracked his fins and turned to MJ his maid. "Get Joe's *censored...the content can not be complied to his certain forum.* down here. "  
A few seconds later a sponge about the size of Tony himself was in the doorway. "Shellington has no one who would kill for you Fishpaste." Tony smiled. "What you said took your life from you..I was going to send you to Bikini Bottom...but I guess that's my job." Joe Squarepants ducked one bullet. The other one hit him.

BiggerSquarierSpongier

They called him "Bob"
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2006, 07:07:06 pm »
That's pretty good. But let me see if I understand the "tag" part right... Do they just stand there tagging each other back and forth? If so, it kind of already seems like a real SpongeBob episode.

edso

They called him "Bob"
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2006, 07:08:48 pm »
Heh yeah..I had a friend draw that scene. In the unrated version they have rather disgusting ways of tagging eachother.

yorgyschmorgy

They called him "Bob"
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2006, 06:10:28 pm »
Heh yeah..I had a friend draw that scene. In the unrated version they have rather disgusting ways of tagging eachother.
[snapback]273071[/snapback]
That's...interesting.
*has suspicious thoughts about you*
« Last Edit: February 24, 2006, 06:10:56 pm by yorgyschmorgy »

ti89titanium

They called him "Bob"
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2006, 09:48:12 pm »
well, at least this is more like a regualr episode.

bub1028

They called him "Bob"
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2006, 07:43:32 am »
umm... not really.

edso

They called him "Bob"
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2006, 06:45:23 pm »
Chapter two
Off to work!

Spongebob gripped his hand on his spatula. He spun around and in a loud voice said, "Order Up!" Squidward covered his ears. "Spongebob..I told you customer 56 wants to talk to you in person..." Spongebob blinked. "Can't you just -" A surprising figure popped out of the oven. "The money is always right!" And popped back in. Rolling his eyes Spongebob walked to the table a man with to large sharks next to him was seated at a table. "You wanted to see me?" The fish smiled at Spongebob. "Im Tony Fishpaste...the pirahana of the Pacific. And kid I want to pay you 500 clams for pulling a trigger and cleaning up a mess."
Spongbob stared.. in the back of his mind he wanted the money..just to have it. "Uhh..so I..jellyfish..or blow bubbles?" Tony slapped Spongebob "I WANT YOU TO KILL A MAN!" Spongebob gulped. "Oh..can Patrick come?" Tony smiled. "Can Patrick keep a secret?" Spongebob nodded.

« Last Edit: February 26, 2006, 06:46:22 pm by edso »

BiggerSquarierSpongier

They called him "Bob"
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2006, 04:57:56 pm »
Part 2 was okay, but I can't exactly see SpongeBob willing to kill a person....

Cupid_Kirby

They called him "Bob"
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2006, 05:59:47 pm »
I made this for antoher forum but they didn't care for it. I wrote it last month and forgot about it. It's basicly about Spongebob playing tag with Patrick and they get on some crazy adventure with a group of guys..enjoy.

Chapter one..
Tagging the stuff out of you!

Spongebob glanced around his yard. He squinted. Nothing. The vast wasteland made him shiver. Knowing he was being watched was not a very good feeling.
Then he felt it. A cold, crusty, almost dead feeling hand touched him. The sponge's slow-motion world had changed to top speed. "YOU ARE I AND...uhh.." Spongebob turned around Patrick had tagged him. "T..right?" The starfish asked. Spongebob nodded.  He slapped Patrick. "IT!!" Patrick did the same thing. The game almost lasted forever. The sun had long since gone down and Patrick was growing tired. "I win.." he said. "I..tagged the living stuff out of you.." Patrick was almost asleep. Spongebob laughed. "Ok..umm same time tommarow?" Patrick smiled, "Im there!" Spongebob went inside his Pineapple and laughed. "What a great day.."

Tony Fishpaste was growing restless. The skinny fish still needed two morons to help kill the man named Kevin Kraboli. Tony was a gangster. Kevin was a debtor. He needed to die. Tony cracked his fins and turned to MJ his maid. "Get Joe's *censored...the content can not be complied to his certain forum.* down here. " 
A few seconds later a sponge about the size of Tony himself was in the doorway. "Shellington has no one who would kill for you Fishpaste." Tony smiled. "What you said took your life from you..I was going to send you to Bikini Bottom...but I guess that's my job." Joe Squarepants ducked one bullet. The other one hit him.
[snapback]273025[/snapback]

That is Great!! :biggrin:

edso

They called him "Bob"
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2006, 04:10:28 pm »
Chapter 3
A total wreck

Tony smiled. "You DO know how I want you to do this right?" Spongebob nodded "Patrick, we need bubbles stats!" Tony grunted. "You morons!" Spongebob ignored Tony as he blew the bubble at the limo driver. Patrick hadn't said much until he shouted.."SPONGEBOB OUR FAVORITE SONG IS ON" Tony quickly motioned for the driver to turn it up. "We want to make sure they're willing." he thought. And thus Patrick and Spongebob sang a duet...

"I aint say'n she's a gold digga
but she aint messin with no.."

Spongebob tried his best to sing a solo: "Broke da broke"

Tony clapped and then turned his head to Spongebob. "You do understand that this is serious..don't you?" Spongebob nodded. "Do we have to..well..I..mean...KILL HIM. Cant we just play...."
 Tony nodded to the driver who stopped the limo. "Tag?" Tony slapped Spongebob again. "NO..You will kill him with a gun." Spongebob teared up. "No..tag?" Tony smiled. "I guess you could call it tag."

spongegor

They called him "Bob"
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2006, 02:31:59 pm »
This Might stray off topic a little have any of you guys seen, Patrick Smartpants.

bub1028

They called him "Bob"
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2006, 04:43:38 pm »
Wow.  Way off topic.

It's all right.  I can't see Spongebob willing to be paid for killing, though.  Seems like a Dennis from the movie type deal.

LilGangstaSpaz

They called him "Bob"
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2006, 05:28:32 pm »
At the beginning the "tag" part was alittle confuzling, but other than that, its good...:)

bub1028

They called him "Bob"
« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2006, 09:38:57 am »
I liked the 'Tag' part.  You just got to reread it.  And then reread it.  You should get it by now.  :)