Author Topic: Fourth Season  (Read 15336 times)

ti89titanium

Fourth Season
« on: February 24, 2006, 09:46:51 pm »
I know Stephen Hillenburg stepped down as exec producer, but WHAT HAPPENED?!

SpongeBob's voice is lighter, more whiny and annoying than any season before. Also, the animation seems a bit cheaper like the new nick shows on now. Also, the show is too spontaneous and too edgy for SpongeBob. Constant disappointments. What is going on in that head of Paul Tibbitt's?

Rabble

Fourth Season
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2006, 01:06:03 am »
I always get the feeling in season four, whenever somone says something, the next response is way to fast. In The other seasons It seemed slower and more soothing to watch. The animation hasn't really changed. Plus they seem to be using some of the same jokes over again. I only got a real "heh" in on the krabby patty episode with the "Tamatoe" and "Patatoe" thing.
Plus dunces and dragons was crap.

bub1028

Fourth Season
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2006, 07:38:13 am »
hasnt this topic already been done, like, a couple times before?

garyfan

Fourth Season
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2006, 08:20:17 am »
Everything will just go downhill from here. We can all see it. XD.

spongebobnet

Fourth Season
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2006, 08:34:40 am »

SpongeBob's voice is lighter, more whiny and annoying than any season before. Also, the animation seems a bit cheaper like the new nick shows on now. Also, the show is too spontaneous and too edgy for SpongeBob. Constant disappointments. What is going on in that head of Paul Tibbitt's?
[snapback]274389[/snapback]
i like fourth season better than first seoson
i say he's doing good but i have to agree he's voice is annoying
they should make his voice like third season :biggrin:

Y.A.Y  S.P.O.N.G.E.B.O.B.

ti89titanium

Fourth Season
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2006, 09:27:40 am »
The third season animation seemed tighter and, I agree, easier to watch, as did every other season. It seems everything is happening way too fast. In dunces and dragons, it seemed like twenty seconds before they got into medieval times. That sucked, and they really pushed that catapulting into the sky, they're getting as bad as FOP.

bub1028

Fourth Season
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2006, 09:48:57 am »
The third season animation seemed tighter and, I agree, easier to watch, as did every other season. It seems everything is happening way too fast. In dunces and dragons, it seemed like twenty seconds before they got into medieval times. That sucked, and they really pushed that catapulting into the sky, they're getting as bad as FOP.
[snapback]274445[/snapback]
how DARE you!  sb will never cease to that level.  :closedeyes:

Rabble

Fourth Season
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2006, 12:47:44 pm »
[snapback]274445[/snapback]
how DARE you!  sb will never cease to that level.  :closedeyes:
[snapback]274452[/snapback]

What the hell is wrong with everyone going insane when somone says spongebob sucks, Because right now the show is pretty much like any other show on nick now.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Fourth Season
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2006, 01:46:33 pm »
IT'S A CARTOON!

It's still a great cartoon. How many topics has there been about his voice & other stuff now x_x

spongebobnet

Fourth Season
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2006, 02:05:38 pm »
about a million,billion,trillion
besides spongebob kicks FOP's a--
« Last Edit: February 25, 2006, 02:39:04 pm by spongebobnet »

spongehead1991

Fourth Season
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2006, 02:10:44 pm »

I dont know, maybe Tom Kenny just wants different approach or it changed during the years, because he does do more than one character and in other cartoons. My only complaint about Season 4 is the plotlines are getting more unoriginal and more fast-paced. Dunces and Dragons was actually good, and I dont know why you guys hated it! it was actually funny and better than other Season 4 episodes.

So what if Spongebob's voice is a bit weird now? probably in other countries they'll get the same sb but different voice.

Offline abney317

• Gary
    • View Profile
    • SpongeBuddy Mania
Fourth Season
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2006, 02:34:40 pm »
I think season 4 is AWESOME

BiggerSquarierSpongier

Fourth Season
« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2006, 03:51:28 pm »

Actually, I think he might still be executive producer. Or at least he was on The Lost Mattress/ Krabs vs. Plankton... Or maybe that was just when there were only supposed to be 4 new episodes, and he decided to help on those four. And maybe when they decided to do a whole season, he just quit. I honestly don't know, that's just a guess.

Cupid_Kirby

Fourth Season
« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2006, 04:03:06 pm »
Season Four Isn't as funny as the first three seasons,they are running out of jokes

spongebobnet

Fourth Season
« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2006, 04:05:05 pm »
they're going through difficulties right now
every cartoon goes through that

BiggerSquarierSpongier

Fourth Season
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2006, 04:15:48 pm »
I'm hoping season 5 will be more like season 3, with good animation and good episode plots. The new ones have o.k. plots, but there are hardly any good jokes.

ti89titanium

Fourth Season
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2006, 04:31:04 pm »
well, I guess so. I just hope SB gets better and at least Nick usually airs old episodes. Yes, FOP sucks and SB pwns it (heh. pwns...) but right now it's going downhill. It does have another season to make up for it, though. As Cupid_Kirby said, they are running out of jokes. It has become too close to Nickelodeon and it's cartoon-poisoning. I have switched to other channels. I only Watch Nick for old episodes. Hopefully the regular episodes will be better. Episodes like SquidBob TentaclePants were uncharacteristic. Since when are there science mishaps like that in SPONGEBOB?

Speaking of which, Sleepy Time is on right now. *runs to couch*

spongehead1991

Fourth Season
« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2006, 04:37:39 pm »
I've heard most of the original writers on Spongebob left, and Stephen Hillenburg himself isn't involved with it as much as he used to. It wouldn't be going down-hill so bad if they had the original team back, Spongebob's voice shouldn't be a problem except now it is too high. The character designs and animation look a bit different too, I can tell mostly by looking at Spongebob though.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2006, 04:41:06 pm by spongehead1991 »

ti89titanium

Fourth Season
« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2006, 04:44:09 pm »
Why don't the new writers just look at the old episodes? They must see that the new ones look like bad fanfictions.

BiggerSquarierSpongier

Fourth Season
« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2006, 05:26:39 pm »
I think the old episodes were more real-life based, and the new ones have unrealistic plots and crummy jokes.

ti89titanium

Fourth Season
« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2006, 05:33:51 pm »
That's it! That's what everyone was secretly thinking but was saying in different ways!

spongebobnet

Fourth Season
« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2006, 05:46:09 pm »
EVERYONE BE QUIET :excl:
this topic needs to be closed
we had this before
fourth season has good shows
therefore it's a good show :angry:

ti89titanium

Fourth Season
« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2006, 06:15:36 pm »
fine, chill out. It's been done. I get it.

spongebobnet

Fourth Season
« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2006, 06:19:01 pm »
*sarcams* :tongue:  :laugh: :p XD omfg lol
this topic still needs to be closed :dry:

Spongey34

Fourth Season
« Reply #24 on: February 26, 2006, 03:37:20 pm »
Season 4 is just as great as the other 3 "seasons."  And Stephen Hillenburg didn't go anywhere. o_O

The show hasn't changed as much as the fans have.  But Nick isn't complaining, so why should we?

Cupid_Kirby

Fourth Season
« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2006, 06:40:19 pm »
..........okay,people are starting to get a little mad.I am just saying they are running out a jokes :sad:

P.S.I didn't know there was a Kirby rank!(Kirby little,pink,star warrior?)
« Last Edit: February 28, 2006, 06:41:29 pm by Cupid_Kirby »