Author Topic: Bad Habits  (Read 10030 times)

Rabble

Bad Habits
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2006, 07:46:07 pm »
I have a problem with biting alot of things. I don't bite any part of myself. I like to chew ice. I like to chew things you normally wouldn't see other people chew. I like it when I have the pencil hanging fomr my mouth. I Put money into my mouth to hold it when my hands are full. I use my mouth more than any part of my body. I usually tend to steal gum if I don't have the money for it. I chew too much gum in one day. I prefer Chewable tablets more then the ones you must drink or swallow with water. I chew on my tounge, alot. I also lick the blood from my tounge, and have no problem with it. I like to open others clothing with my mouth.  I usually don't spit my gum out in the garabage.

Elizabeth Rose

Bad Habits
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2006, 07:57:48 pm »
pluckin dem eyebrows!!!!!!!!!! it's so fun ")
running my fingers through my hair and seein if i can get a brown one *wierd i kno but it's entertaining when ur bored out of your mind*
[snapback]275382[/snapback]
Ooh, ooh, yeah.  I am addicted to plucking my eyebrows.  I also look through my hair for split ends all the friggin time.

williambob286

Bad Habits
« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2006, 04:04:21 am »
Who smokes here? I dont :P

I always...hmmm.....must admit, but my skin xP

oscar_the_grouch

Bad Habits
« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2006, 08:49:58 am »
When Im mad I get voilent.

Like yesterday some kid spat on me and I freaked out. I think I have anger issues.

Lil Loco

Bad Habits
« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2006, 08:57:07 am »
lol, i dont think i have anger issuez...i know i do.  i aint an angry person, but i'm real prone to aggression.  i've gotten into alotta fightz because of it.

spongebobnet

Bad Habits
« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2006, 12:37:13 pm »
I  have anger issues with my sister
and just because i called her dumb she tells my mom so my mom would scream at me
(why do brothers and sisters do that)
it annoys me

bad habit:staying on the computer for hours :mf_type:

spongebuddie

Bad Habits
« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2006, 07:13:24 pm »
pluckin dem eyebrows!!!!!!!!!! it's so fun ")
running my fingers through my hair and seein if i can get a brown one *wierd i kno but it's entertaining when ur bored out of your mind*
[snapback]275382[/snapback]
Ooh, ooh, yeah.  I am addicted to plucking my eyebrows.  I also look through my hair for split ends all the friggin time.
[snapback]275601[/snapback]
at first it hurts like CRAP now.. it's fun!! lol  :tongue:

oscar_the_grouch

Bad Habits
« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2006, 09:14:01 pm »
lol, i dont think i have anger issuez...i know i do.  i aint an angry person, but i'm real prone to aggression.  i've gotten into alotta fightz because of it.
[snapback]275666[/snapback]
That sounds like me. I like to hit people and get  hit back... but I guess I should save that for mosh pits.

Lil Loco

Bad Habits
« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2006, 09:55:43 pm »
i dont like to give people the chance to hit back...if i'm fightin, i aint stoppin till one of us cant get up anymore or if the other fool backz down.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2006, 09:58:26 pm by Lil Loco »

williambob286

Bad Habits
« Reply #24 on: March 07, 2006, 03:12:43 am »
I  have anger issues with my sister
and just because i called her dumb she tells my mom so my mom would scream at me
(why do brothers and sisters do that)
it annoys me

bad habit:staying on the computer for hours :mf_type:
[snapback]275685[/snapback]
Who cares, be a geek if you want to  :laugh:

oscar_the_grouch

Bad Habits
« Reply #25 on: March 07, 2006, 02:52:11 pm »
lol, i dont think i have anger issuez...i know i do.  i aint an angry person, but i'm real prone to aggression.  i've gotten into alotta fightz because of it.
[snapback]275666[/snapback]
Wheres the fun in that? :tongue:

Vicky

Bad Habits
« Reply #26 on: March 07, 2006, 02:52:56 pm »
i whine and squeal too much, but i can't help it, so people thinik I'm annoying...also I do a really bad american accent to annoy people hahaha!!!

Offline LE

• SpongeBob
  • with walls of the deepest blue
    • View Profile
Bad Habits
« Reply #27 on: March 07, 2006, 03:06:35 pm »
I talk in different volumes constantly. At one point I'll mutter and later I'll yell.
it got too real

jesusofsuburbia

Bad Habits
« Reply #28 on: March 07, 2006, 03:17:58 pm »
I procrastinate. :(

spongebuddie

Bad Habits
« Reply #29 on: March 08, 2006, 12:52:48 pm »
going out to eat n spendin' 10 or 20$ which is a BIG no no lol