Author Topic: World of Warcraft Information Needed  (Read 1497 times)

UltraSpongeyDude

World of Warcraft Information Needed
« on: March 08, 2006, 08:50:33 am »
I've been thinking of getting World of Warcraft, and I want tooknow a few things before I buy it.

1. How much is the monthly fee?

2. If you dont play the game for an entire month, do they still charge you?

3. Is the game worth the price?

4. Is it really bloody, or gross, and does the chat have a filter on it? because if it's gory, and there's a lot of swearing in the chat, than im probably not gonna be allowed to play it. My mom's really strict about those kind of things.

Thank you!

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2006, 09:17:27 am »
1. How much is the monthly fee? I think $15/month (First Month Free), but you have to put in credit card info. And they begin to charge at the begiining of the second month, I think.
2. If you dont play the game for an entire month, do they still charge you? Yes.

3. Is the game worth the price? Dunno, I aint payin 15 bucks a month when I can just buy Guild Wars.

4. Is it really bloody, or gross, and does the chat have a filter on it? because if it's gory, and there's a lot of swearing in the chat, than im probably not gonna be allowed to play it. My mom's really strict about those kind of things.
Rated T For Teen -
-Blood
-Suggestive Themes
-Use of Alchohol
-Violence
ESRB NOTICE ~ GAME EXPIERENCE MAY CHANGE DURING ONLINE PLAY

Not sure about language.

King Neptune

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2006, 08:11:59 pm »
I really want to get the game it looks awesome I think their are cards you can buy at stores where you get 2 months for the price of 1 and no need for credit cards.