Author Topic: The Bible Says "Kill All Homosexuals"  (Read 19229 times)

Banana

The Bible Says "Kill All Homosexuals"
« on: March 19, 2006, 09:39:14 am »
"If a man also lieth with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them" (Leviticus 20:13)

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2006, 11:47:46 am »
No offense...really, but do you have anything better to do?

King Neptune

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2006, 12:14:17 pm »
I understood that of saying if someone is cheating on someone else then they must die.

Elizabeth Rose

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2006, 12:28:08 pm »
That's the ancient Jewish Law.  When Jesus Christ came, all was forgiven and forgotten.  That is why we no longer follow dietary laws and the like.

carterhawk

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2006, 12:34:04 pm »
"When a man strikes his male or female slave with a rod so hard that the slave dies under his hand, he shall be punished.  If, however, the slave survives for a day or two, he is not to be punished, since the slave is his own property."   Exodus 21:20-21 NAB

Thats a great religion you got there.  :bash:

any other antiquated and outdated rules you follow?
do you go around killing first born sons as well?
« Last Edit: March 19, 2006, 12:35:02 pm by carterhawk »

Offline Daniel

• SpongeBob
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2006, 12:35:12 pm »
That's the ancient Jewish Law.  When Jesus Christ came, all was forgiven and forgotten.  That is why we no longer follow dietary laws and the like.
[snapback]277860[/snapback]

Yes.

"When a man strikes his male or female slave with a rod so hard that the slave dies under his hand, he shall be punished.  If, however, the slave survives for a day or two, he is not to be punished, since the slave is his own property."   Exodus 21:20-21 NAB

Thats a great religion you got there.  :bash:
[snapback]277862[/snapback]

Did you read what Liz said?

carterhawk

« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2006, 12:36:25 pm »
That's the ancient Jewish Law.  When Jesus Christ came, all was forgiven and forgotten.  That is why we no longer follow dietary laws and the like.

Yes.

"When a man strikes his male or female slave with a rod so hard that the slave dies under his hand, he shall be punished.  If, however, the slave survives for a day or two, he is not to be punished, since the slave is his own property."   Exodus 21:20-21 NAB

[snapback]277863[/snapback]

I can 100% honestly say, no, i did not, because i opened the reply box before she posted :p

Offline Daniel

• SpongeBob
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2006, 12:37:12 pm »

Yes.

I can 100% honestly say, no, i did not, because i opened the reply box before she posted :p
[snapback]277864[/snapback]

Ohhhhhhhhh. Kay then.

Banana is making a huge post. :P
« Last Edit: March 19, 2006, 12:38:17 pm by Daniel »

Banana

« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2006, 03:36:25 pm »

Yes.

[snapback]277864[/snapback]

Ohhhhhhhhh. Kay then.

Banana is making a huge post. :P
[snapback]277865[/snapback]

I know.

Chrono

« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2006, 03:55:13 pm »
Killing all homosexuals is pretty much killing alot of the earth, maybe even 1/5 of it. And that's alot of people to kill, which would be evil...

And if you kill them, the word fabulous would be inexistent.

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2006, 09:25:11 am »
The bible simply describes homosexuality being an abomination... it doesn't say anything about killing homosexuals. Many Christians despise homosexual people "notice how I said many, not all." they despise people who have abortions, etc... but a very common rules they have forgotten is "Love the sinner, hate the sin."

carterhawk

« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2006, 09:45:47 am »
The bible simply describes homosexuality being an abomination... it doesn't say anything about killing homosexuals. Many Christians despise homosexual people "notice how I said many, not all." they despise people who have abortions, etc... but a very common rules they have forgotten is "Love the sinner, hate the sin."
[snapback]278313[/snapback]

Its all amazing how many, not all, but many christians have pre marital sex and then wont have an abortion because its against their religion.

Lil Loco

« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2006, 10:05:31 am »
the bible teachez that you should love the sinner, hate the sin...real christianz practice this.  i dont hate gay people (one of my brotherz iz gay for God'z sake)...i just severely disagree with the lifestyle.

christianz view aboriton as murder, therefore dont agree with it.  and the bible does teach that if a man burnz with passion, he should be consecrated in marriage before sex.

christianz are still sinnerz...the thing about being christian iz that we try on a daily basis to avoid sin.  we can fall, but it still doesnt make a sin right.

now if anyone iz gonna turn this into a christian-bashing topic, then just do yourself a favor and shut your face.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2006, 10:20:25 am by Lil Loco »

Gideon Brown

« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2006, 01:18:39 pm »
Oww, all the z's where s's should be really hurt my eyes.
The Bible also says that a woman is property. Because of the Old Testament, women were not allowed to vote, and were not considered a real, and equal person.
To follow the Bible word for word is just as bad as the Al Queda taking the Qur'an to an extreme.
In the Church I used to belong to, most of the Bible is considered something to learn by with morals. You can not possibly take it word for word, because it has been translated, and rewritten hundreds of times.

Lil Loco

« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2006, 01:30:15 pm »
well too bad for you.
and i love how you alwayz take your referencez from the old testament before christ came and through aside the old jewish practicez and belief structure.  there was a reason that die-hard judaistz persecuted him, remember?  and i take the bible how i take it...if you dont believe in it anymore then wutz it to you?  but this topic iz about homosexually anyway, so people need to stop throwin it off.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2006, 01:30:59 pm by Lil Loco »