Author Topic: The Bible Says "Kill All Homosexuals"  (Read 19596 times)

carterhawk

The Bible Says "Kill All Homosexuals"
« Reply #45 on: March 26, 2006, 01:39:16 am »
im afraid my proficency in klingonese is insufficient to engage you in further witty repartee. If my associates are correct in translating your choice of vocabulary, I find it quite risible that you should use terminology delineative of my sexual preference. Indeed one might postulate that you yourself have some resentment towards individuals who are homosexual. Your statement was presumably not intended to slight those people for whom this thread exists....

Without regard to your ostensibly disparaging remarks, I do truly applogize if you feel you have been slighted by my comments. I find you to be a frustrating person to speak with, and I do not always deal with frustrating people as best I could. This is not ment to be an affront to you in any way, it is simply how I feel. Obviously you feel strongly about your beliefs and follow them without question. I should have realised sooner that the type of conversation I wanted to have was not possible with you because it is a line of thinking that questions those beliefs that you hold closest to your heart. One might surmise that such discourse as ours is what led to the old aphorism,  "Never talk about sex, politics, or religion".

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
« Reply #46 on: March 26, 2006, 12:39:47 pm »
im afraid my proficency in klingonese is insufficient to engage you in further witty repartee. If my associates are correct in translating your choice of vocabulary, I find it quite risible that you should use terminology delineative of my sexual preference. Indeed one might postulate that you yourself have some resentment towards individuals who are homosexual. Your statement was presumably not intended to slight those people for whom this thread exists....

Without regard to your ostensibly disparaging remarks, I do truly applogize if you feel you have been slighted by my comments. I find you to be a frustrating person to speak with, and I do not always deal with frustrating people as best I could. This is not ment to be an affront to you in any way, it is simply how I feel. Obviously you feel strongly about your beliefs and follow them without question. I should have realised sooner that the type of conversation I wanted to have was not possible with you because it is a line of thinking that questions those beliefs that you hold closest to your heart. One might surmise that such discourse as ours is what led to the old aphorism,  "Never talk about sex, politics, or religion".
[snapback]278978[/snapback]
Stop trying to sound smart, you aren't.

carterhawk

« Reply #47 on: March 26, 2006, 01:08:15 pm »
rhyming are we now dr seuss?

Patback399

« Reply #48 on: March 26, 2006, 01:14:21 pm »
Sheesh. Banana simply quoted Leviticus, and it turned into a brawl.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2006, 01:14:33 pm by Patback399 »

Lil Loco

« Reply #49 on: March 26, 2006, 02:42:24 pm »

Without regard to your ostensibly disparaging remarks, I do truly applogize if you feel you have been slighted by my comments. I find you to be a frustrating person to speak with, and I do not always deal with frustrating people as best I could. This is not ment to be an affront to you in any way, it is simply how I feel. Obviously you feel strongly about your beliefs and follow them without question. I should have realised sooner that the type of conversation I wanted to have was not possible with you because it is a line of thinking that questions those beliefs that you hold closest to your heart. One might surmise that such discourse as ours is what led to the old aphorism,  "Never talk about sex, politics, or religion".
[snapback]278978[/snapback]

i wasnt trying to strike at your sexuality when i said what i said to you...and like i said before...i dont hate gay people.  that would be sad cuz one of my brotherz iz gay...i just seriously disagree with the lifestyle.

and i havent been "slighted" by your commentz...people who are egotistical just really p1ss me off.  compound that with the fact that i have a real bad aggression problem (there were alotta thingz i wanted to say that i didnt).  you got real annoying for me really fast, and like you said, i got real annoying for you.  sadly it was all on the basis of personal beliefz.  to be honest, i dont hate you...you just managed to get on my bad side from the beginning.  whether i ever get along with you after this will remain to be seen.  but i think that, at least with eachother, we should follow that aphorism...cuz i got a gut-feeling that i'll get myself banned if i keep arguing with you.  so, there you go...
« Last Edit: March 26, 2006, 02:43:22 pm by Lil Loco »

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • The cheese is always twice the fence-post!
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
« Reply #50 on: March 27, 2006, 12:18:50 am »
Not another one. <_<

Look guys, can we stop the arguing anyway?
Being gay isn't wrong, it's normal....every human being at least once in their life wonders what it would be like to be with the same sex in a relationship and we shouldn't let religion or any other human scumbag make us try to change who we are, image or lifestyle.
Either that or it's just me being crazy. O_o
Cloud Killed Aerith! Sephiroth knocked her out and then Cloud drowned her!!!
http://www.zuperbuu.com

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.

ernest310

« Reply #51 on: March 27, 2006, 12:50:12 pm »
Sheesh. Banana simply quoted Leviticus, and it turned into a brawl.
"Never talk about sex, politics, or religion".
I think these two go together somehow.

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
« Reply #52 on: March 29, 2006, 12:05:30 am »
That post was totally unnessacary.
I hate debates like this...we always argue and stuff.

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.

carterhawk

« Reply #53 on: March 29, 2006, 12:39:07 am »
That post was totally unnessacary.
I hate debates like this...we always argue and stuff.
[snapback]279686[/snapback]

Thats the point of a debate!

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
« Reply #54 on: March 29, 2006, 02:33:30 am »
if you look at the previous debates over religious matters, they always turn into flamewars.
If I see one more argument that turns into a flamewar, I'm closing the topic.

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #55 on: March 29, 2006, 06:35:45 pm »
Wow... this thread turned to manure quickly didn't it?

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
« Reply #56 on: April 04, 2006, 12:57:42 am »
And now I have had enough of it. CLOSED.